Bicrypto v4.4.8 + All Plugins ×

Whatsapp Gateway | Multi Device v8.5.1

Magd Almuntaser

• DW Members
3 hours ago, Bejo van de Bosch said:

Mr Magd, I'm sorry if I offended you. but I really ask permission to sell the script that you created and modified. because only with this can I get additional income. 🙏🏼

2 hours ago, angga turki said:

Interested, but what the benefit get for developer with your additional income?

2 minutes ago, SamFisher2315 said:

That would be literally scamming people with the efforts @Magd Almuntaser put which is already free of cost.

Wait guys, I allow anyone to sell the script if they want but after taking my permission ..
And @Bejo van de Bosch I gave him my permission to sell the script before, I think a month or more ago, but I don't know why he asked for permission again 😅

Generally, the script is 100% free. Even though it's free, you'll see that some people are selling it on Shopee, Tokopedia, and other shopping platforms. I understand that anyone selling the script is looking for an income, so I thought of licensing the script under the GPL and officially registering it through my company with the Indonesian government. This way, any sale will be authorized, and everything will be organized.
I do not want any profit from anyone selling the script, it is 100% free.
===================
Secara umum, skrip ini 100% gratis. Meskipun gratis, Anda akan melihat ada yang menjualnya di Shopee, Tokopedia, dan situs belanja lainnya. Saya tahu bahwa siapa pun yang menjual skrip ini mencari penghasilan, jadi saya berpikir untuk melisensikan skrip ini di bawah GPL dan mendaftarkannya secara resmi melalui perusahaan saya kepada pemerintah Indonesia. Dengan cara ini, setiap penjualan akan sah, dan semuanya akan tertata dengan baik.
Saya tidak ingin mendapatkan keuntungan dari siapa pun yang menjual skrip ini, skrip ini tetap 100% gratis.

• Love 2
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Wait guys, I allow anyone to sell the script if they want but after taking my permission ..
And @Bejo van de Bosch I gave him my permission to sell the script before, I think a month or more ago, but I don't know why he asked for permission again 😅

Generally, the script is 100% free. Even though it's free, you'll see that some people are selling it on Shopee, Tokopedia, and other shopping platforms. I understand that anyone selling the script is looking for an income, so I thought of licensing the script under the GPL and officially registering it through my company with the Indonesian government. This way, any sale will be authorized, and everything will be organized.
===================
Secara umum, skrip ini 100% gratis. Meskipun gratis, Anda akan melihat ada yang menjualnya di Shopee, Tokopedia, dan situs belanja lainnya. Saya tahu bahwa siapa pun yang menjual skrip ini mencari penghasilan, jadi saya berpikir untuk melisensikan skrip ini di bawah GPL dan mendaftarkannya secara resmi melalui perusahaan saya kepada pemerintah Indonesia. Dengan cara ini, setiap penjualan akan sah, dan semuanya akan tertata dengan baik.
Saya tidak ingin mendapatkan keuntungan dari siapa pun yang menjual skrip ini, skrip ini tetap 100% gratis.

You're the best dev with the best mind set 🙂

• Care 1

1 hour ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

===================

1 hour ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

===================

Thank you mr. 

4 hours ago, angga turki said:

Interested, but what the benefit get for developer with your additional income?

1 hour ago, SamFisher2315 said:

That would be literally scamming people with the efforts @Magd Almuntaser put which is already free of cost.

Sorry i dont asking you,

If i asking you this question:

what are you give into dev? Beside all of you only can give magd a request. But if someone got a difficult, all of you never help him to solved their problem.

so many request a,b,c for him?

i dont think so you use this script personally, you must got benefit from this script. 
like spamming people or selling sending service. Is it not selling?

come on don't be hypocritical

Edited by Bejo van de Bosch
  • Angery 1

3 hours ago, Bejo van de Bosch said:

Sorry i dont asking you,

If i asking you this question:

what are you give into dev? Beside all of you only can give magd a request. But if someone got a difficult, all of you never help him to solved their problem.

so many request a,b,c for him?

i dont think so you use this script personally, you must got benefit from this script. 
like spamming people or selling sending service. Is it not selling?

come on don't be hypocritical

What kind of behavior is this? @Magd Almuntaser Please look into this.

• Administrators

@Bejo van de Bosch @SamFisher2315

I see that the comments here take on another character, which in the end will be a ban,

By the way @SamFisher2315 Have you read this clause in the rules:

Screenshot_20241002_135431_com_android_chrome_ChromeTabbedActivity.jpg

Or do you think we won't know if you did that through messages?

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• Administrators

@SamFisher2315

I see you're attributing development to yourself here:

https://github.com/WhatsAppGA/Whatsapp-Gateway

And you didn't mention the name @Magd Almuntaser

We also found that you have created a recurring account as this old account has been blocked before.

Anyway, enjoy the ban again

• Like 1

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

1 hour ago, Abdulrahman Mohamed said:

@Magd Almuntaser

Saya menjalankan skrip tersebut pada dua situs dan semuanya berfungsi baik pada versi sebelumnya tanpa kendala apa pun.

Saat ini, Kode QR menolak untuk muncul.

Setelah beberapa kali mencoba dan menyegarkan, terkadang Kode QR muncul tetapi berubah dengan cepat dalam hitungan detik.

Jawabanya ada dihalaman halaman sebelumnya

• DW Members
7 hours ago, Jerry18 said:

Hi, i wonder is there any documentation about how to setup? Thank you!

There is no installation doc but it will be provided in the new version 9.0.0 with video for installation in different platform like aapanel, cpanel, vps, directadmin and others
But now you can upload the compressed file to your site, decompress it, open the site link and you will be taken directly to the installation link.

10 minutes ago, Abdul Hakeem S.Z said:

how to search specified word in this forums? i can't see all the pages here one by one, there is not available "search in topics" option to find related topics for my doubts ,any help please

You must be inside the topic to be able to search within it.

image.png.6a024e161a35df8f1d796ce849aa53a0.png

• Like 3

@Magd Almuntaser

When scanning from within the website, whether QR or pairing code, most of the time the QR code doesn't appear. But when using the API from the docs to generate the QR code, it works but changes quickly.
When using the https://example.com/backend-generate-qr code from Node, it also works.
I have attached a screenshot.

Edited by Abdulrahman Mohamed
الصورة تظهر بيها لينك موقعي