Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

Whatsapp Gateway | Multi Device v8.5.1

Magd Almuntaser

25 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

To everyone,
I have decided the following..
I will try to remove the WhiskeySockets/Baileys system and replace it with another system pedroslopez/whatsapp-web.js I hope I can do that.. This is for ease of use and fix the socket or other issues, all problems will be solved.. Because the WhiskeySockets team support is slow and their system is weak..

Thus, I have changed the entire script and no code remains for the previous programmer 😅

We all support you 

2 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

To everyone,
I have decided the following..
I will try to remove the WhiskeySockets/Baileys system and replace it with another system pedroslopez/whatsapp-web.js I hope I can do that.. This is for ease of use and fix the socket or other issues, all problems will be solved.. Because the WhiskeySockets team support is slow and their system is weak ..

Thus, I have changed the entire script and no code remains for the previous programmer 😅

You have done a great work. Really appreciate it. I will highly suggest to rebrand the script on your own name or brand.

Edited by Shahriar24

1 hour ago, Shahriar24 said:

image.thumb.png.a94b0733a0e36e06dbc04a4271e9efc0.png

I have replaced my index.js and added this cron... restarted nodejs of cpanel but still socket going down.

Your url should be accessible from outside - it shows up as server error right now.

7 hours ago, Unicode said:

Saya baru menyadari, jika nomor yang terkoneksi WPMA jadi tidak ada notifikasi suara ya di handphone?

@Magd Almuntaser

Ini memang bug dari Baileys untuk beberapa perangkat IOS, beberapa bulan lalu banyak client Saya juga mengeluhkan ini..
Saat terkoneksi dengan Baileys perangkat tidak akan menerima notifikasi whatsapp apapun selain panggilan masuk..
HANYA UNTUK PERANGKAT IOS

Edited by Dammah Sifla

53 minutes ago, Shahriar24 said:

I just followed this yt video but the link showing error why i dont know.

As you are on shared - the port 3100 is not forwarded (TCP) via their firewall. Which is the most likely case because it is understandable!

• DW Members
1 hour ago, Dammah Sifla said:

Ini memang bug dari Baileys untuk beberapa perangkat IOS, beberapa bulan lalu banyak client Saya juga mengeluhkan ini..
Saat terkoneksi dengan Baileys perangkat tidak akan menerima notifikasi whatsapp apapun selain panggilan masuk..

So I will dispense with Baileys .. and I will use another library .. The situation is exhausting but I will not give up ..
So far I have been able to completely reprogram the sending system, but I am trying it now, there is a lack of many codes in the pedroslopez/whatsapp-web.js library, but I am trying to rebuild it .. And I actually tried sending a message and the notification reached my phone and also the response was from the autoreply, which means that Baileys is facing many problems ..
And also the good news is that so far 6 hours have passed since I rebuilt the sending system and the connection has never been disconected, even if errors appear, it does not disconnect 😍

Also I tried turning off the modem and waiting 5 minutes and then turning the internet back on again and it connected automatically thanks to the isOnline library it is very compatible with pedroslopez/whatsapp-web.js 😍
So I will say goodbye Baileys and hello whatsapp-web.js but there may be some features that will stop 🥲.. I am still developing the system and I will not give up.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Care 2

3 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

So I will dispense with Baileys .. and I will use another library .. The situation is exhausting but I will not give up ..
So far I have been able to completely reprogram the sending system, but I am trying it now, there is a lack of many codes in the pedroslopez/whatsapp-web.js library, but I am trying to rebuild it .. And I actually tried sending a message and the notification reached my phone and also the response was from the autoreply, which means that Baileys is facing many problems ..
And also the good news is that so far 6 hours have passed since I rebuilt the sending system and the connection has never been disconected, even if errors appear, it does not disconnect 😍

Also I tried turning off the modem and waiting 5 minutes and then turning the internet back on again and it connected automatically thanks to the isOnline library it is very compatible with pedroslopez/whatsapp-web.js 😍
So I will say goodbye Baileys and hello whatsapp-web.js but there may be some features that will stop 🥲.. I am still developing the system and I will not give up.

That is quite the news 🙂

What all features will get removed?

Edited by Upal

4 hours ago, Dammah Sifla said:

Iya ganggu banget jadinya.

2 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Semangat tuan, anda pasti bisa.

dan jadikan MPWA Berdiri sendiri dari versi aslinya karena semua telah dirubah. Mantap sekali 😍

4 hours ago, Upal said:

As you are on shared - the port 3100 is not forwarded (TCP) via their firewall. Which is the most likely case because it is understandable!

I am also facing this issue. Port not open

I am sending whatsapp msg using api and the payload is "message": "হ্যালো Md Reyajul Islam Shojeeb ????,\n\nস্বাগতম! ????\n\nআমাদের সেবা ব্যবহারের জন্য ধন্যবাদ। ????\n\n**ক্লায়েন্ট এরিয়া অ্যাক্সেস** ????\n\nক্লায়েন্ট এরিয়া অ্যাক্সেস করতে এখানে ক্লিক করুন:  ????\nআপনার নিবন্ধিত ইমেইল ঠিকানা এবং আপনি যে পাসওয়ার্ড সেট করেছেন তা ব্যবহার করে আমাদের ক্লায়েন্ট এরিয়াতে প্রবেশ করুন। যদি পাসওয়ার্ড ভুলে যান, আপনি *Forgot my Password* লিঙ্কে ক্লিক করে পাসওয়ার্ড পুনরুদ্ধার করতে পারেন। ????\n\nযদি আপনি আমাদের সাথে অ্যাকাউন্ট নিবন্ধন না করে থাকেন, তবে সম্ভবত আমাদের স্টাফ আপনার অনুরোধ অনুযায়ী আপনার অ্যাকাউন্ট তৈরি করেছেন। এই নোটিফিকেশনটি আপনাকে জানাতে যে আপনার অ্যাকাউন্ট এখন ব্যবহারের জন্য প্রস্তুত। ????\n\nশুভেচ্ছা সহ," but it return failed but when i send single 1 line msg its return sucess and msg send succesfully where the issue?

2 minutes ago, Shahriar24 said:

I am sending whatsapp msg using api and the payload is "message": "হ্যালো Md Reyajul Islam Shojeeb ????,\n\nস্বাগতম! ????\n\nআমাদের সেবা ব্যবহারের জন্য ধন্যবাদ। ????\n\n**ক্লায়েন্ট এরিয়া অ্যাক্সেস** ????\n\nক্লায়েন্ট এরিয়া অ্যাক্সেস করতে এখানে ক্লিক করুন:  ????\nআপনার নিবন্ধিত ইমেইল ঠিকানা এবং আপনি যে পাসওয়ার্ড সেট করেছেন তা ব্যবহার করে আমাদের ক্লায়েন্ট এরিয়াতে প্রবেশ করুন। যদি পাসওয়ার্ড ভুলে যান, আপনি *Forgot my Password* লিঙ্কে ক্লিক করে পাসওয়ার্ড পুনরুদ্ধার করতে পারেন। ????\n\nযদি আপনি আমাদের সাথে অ্যাকাউন্ট নিবন্ধন না করে থাকেন, তবে সম্ভবত আমাদের স্টাফ আপনার অনুরোধ অনুযায়ী আপনার অ্যাকাউন্ট তৈরি করেছেন। এই নোটিফিকেশনটি আপনাকে জানাতে যে আপনার অ্যাকাউন্ট এখন ব্যবহারের জন্য প্রস্তুত। ????\n\nশুভেচ্ছা সহ," but it return failed but when i send single 1 line msg its return sucess and msg send succesfully where the issue?

MPWA API does not support messages in unicode languages, it must be changed in the API delivery section to support your unicode language

10 minutes ago, Dammah Sifla said:

MPWA API does not support messages in unicode languages, it must be changed in the API delivery section to support your unicode language

How can i do that? Can you please tell me the procedure?

image.thumb.png.512fc883331e1e1e53cdaedfaf16c7c1.png

After few days, its happen again with issue disconnected. All the status is good and connected (phone, whatsapp, node, port 31xx) and running "Test mesage" with cron job after 5 miniutes.

Others apps in my hosting its normal and the internet normal too.

4 minutes ago, MURASAKI. said:

After few days, its happen again with issue disconnected. All the status is good and connected (phone, whatsapp, node, port 31xx) and running "Test mesage" with cron job after 5 miniutes.

Others apps in my hosting its normal and the internet normal too.

how do make it? possible for shared hosting? or only for vps?

which nodejs and server.j2 that you use it?

5 minutes ago, Gusik Prasetyo said:

how do make it? possible for shared hosting? or only for vps?

which nodejs and server.j2 that you use it?

Its havebeen installes on my Own Hosting (VM) with reverse proxy on aaPanel web host. its using node js latest version.

And I think the issue with baileys, its not maintenance at all with original developer. 

saya membagikan apa yang saya coba pada server saya
saya menggunakan  MPWA  V.7.0.0.9 di server aapanel
dan saya jalankan di docker
itu berhasil jalan normal, dan saya cronjob 10 menit send wa notif
itu normal sampai jam  di atas 00:00 nodejs berhenti dan wa notif berhenti
jadi harus merestar docker saja
dan saya coba jalankan docker restar dengna cronjob di setiap jam lebih jam 00:00
saya rasa ini akan berhasil
tapi saya dalam percobaan
saya akan berikan kabar setelah saya coba

13 minutes ago, Ade Prastia said:

dan saya coba jalankan docker restar dengna cronjob di setiap jam lebih jam 00:00

cronjob akan berjalan dengan optimal di settingan 5 menit sekali atau akan super otimal di 1 menit sekali

20 minutes ago, Ade Prastia said:

What if another time stop. lets say on 03.00 AM, you must see the log and setup again, again, again with time the apps stopped. The issue disconected for bussiness is so annoying sometimes.

But this temporary solution for issue disconnected and posible to do it. Thanks

7 minutes ago, Enno The Explorer said:

cronjob akan berjalan dengan optimal di settingan 5 menit sekali atau akan super otimal di 1 menit sekali

I do it too, but issue still come and node always stopped. And must delete the history "Test Cronjob" everyday.

8 minutes ago, MURASAKI. said:

What if another time stop. lets say on 03.00 AM, you must see the log and setup again, again, again with time the apps stopped. The issue disconected for bussiness is so annoying sometimes.

But this temporary solution for issue disconnected and posible to do it. Thanks

I do it too, but issue still come and node always stopped. And must delete the history "Test Cronjob" everyday.

ada masalah antara API dan Webhook terhadap Node.js, sebelumnya hal ini sudah pernah saya sampaikan ini ke tuan @Magd Almuntaser

saat menggunakan AI (Gemini . Chat Gpt dll) dan webhook secara bersamaan maka node js akan sangat terganggu, silahkan gunakan saah satunya saja, terutama apabila tidak menggunakan AI sebaiknya di DISABLE. silahkan coba dan rasakan perbedaanya.

sampai saat ini sy hanya 1x atau 2x sebulan delete histori message, krn sebenarnya ini tidak menggangu kinerja node.js