Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

Whatsapp Gateway | Multi Device v8.5.1

Magd Almuntaser

• DW Members
9 minutes ago, The Billionaire said:

@Magd Almuntaser I get a blank screen after I update from the admin panel, run the composer upgrade and migrate i still get blank screen

I noticed that your hosting previously did not update properly, and this may be due to several problems, including that your hosting has restricted file placement (permissions, etc.)
So you can download the full version from page 1 of the first post.. and make a backup copy of the .env file and the credentials folder to your pc from within your site..
and upload the compressed file and extract it to your site and return the .env file and credentials..

After you do this process, run these links:

http://yoursite.com/migrate
http://yoursite.com/view-clear
http://yoursite.com/clear-cache

you don't need to fresh install ..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

I noticed that your hosting previously did not update properly, and this may be due to several problems, including that your hosting has restricted file placement (permissions, etc.)
So you can download the full version from page 1 of the first post.. and make a backup copy of the .env file and the credentials folder to your pc from within your site..
and upload the compressed file and extract it to your site and return the .env file and credentials

I have do it this morning, but after do this my whatsapp become more buggy.

it is disconnect after 15 minutes connected, after i try sending a message. No response from whatsapp.

after fresh install the problem still same, but sometime he responded after 10 minutes i send the message

3 minutes ago, Unicode said:

it is disconnect after 15 minutes connected, after i try sending a message. No response from whatsapp.

after fresh install the problem still same, but sometime he responded after 10 minutes i send the message

restart the nodejs

• DW Members
2 minutes ago, Unicode said:

You should check with the hosting company, they have many problems 😅
All the problems you mentioned are closely related to the hosting you are using.. Slowness, heaviness, etc. are related to the hosting and not the script..
The script uses one thing, which is the socket. That is, it is only a port that sends and receives and has nothing to do with the slowness or heaviness of the site.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

and upload the compressed file and extract it to your site and return the .env file and credentials..

you don't need to fresh install ..

you didnt upload this version of 8

• DW Members

@Enno The Explorer i've tested now 8.0.0:
Webhook Typing : working
Webhook Delay : working
AI BOT Multi Bot (All Function): working
List Message : working.
Campaign Eres & Eres Compact (Theme) : Not working 🥲 becouse i've change the method for phonebook and i forget to include the numbers
i will fix Campaign Eres & Eres Compact (Theme) now .. but you can use the old theme will work

28 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

You should check with the hosting company, they have many problems 😅
All the problems you mentioned are closely related to the hosting you are using.. Slowness, heaviness, etc. are related to the hosting and not the script..
The script uses one thing, which is the socket. That is, it is only a port that sends and receives and has nothing to do with the slowness or heaviness of the site.

saya setuju dengan ini..karena hosting sangat mempengaruhi berjalannya script, terutama yang menggunakan hosting harus memperhatikan server yang disediakan oleh penyedia hostignya.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Campaign Eres & Eres Compact (Theme) : Not working 🥲 becouse i've change the method for phonebook and i forget to include the numbers
i will fix Campaign Eres & Eres Compact (Theme) now .. but you can use the old theme will work

Please add minor update 🥲. It is makes me frustrated 😅

20 minutes ago, Enno The Explorer said:

saya setuju dengan ini..karena hosting sangat mempengaruhi berjalannya script, terutama yang menggunakan hosting harus memperhatikan server yang disediakan oleh penyedia hostignya.

Siap om. Maklum hosting murah

Thanks and congrats for release a new version MPWA V.8.0.0.0 made by @Magd Almuntaser 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

---

Request:
May I request feature "Roll Back (Back to Version x.x.x.x)" version of MPWA? sometime on production server (espesially linux), configuration its so complicate after update with firewall system and reverse proxy.

---

Thanks.

29 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Mohon bantunanya ya mr magd utk mengecek mpwa saya, tadi linknya sdh saya PM , terima kasih 🙏

2 minutes ago, MURASAKI. said:

Thanks and congrats for release a new version MPWA V.8.0.0.0 made by @Magd Almuntaser 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

---

Request:
May I request feature "Roll Back (Back to Version x.x.x.x)" version of MPWA? sometime on production server (espesially linux), configuration its so complicate after update with firewall system and reverse proxy.

---

Thanks.

Yes this will be nice if we can switch back into older version. But thank you for your dedication for this script 😍 @Magd Almuntaser

39 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

apakah mungkin ada link url yang harus di run untuk mengaktifkan Webhook delay,Multi bot dan lainnya seperti 

http://yoursite.com/xxxxx

untuk List Message terkirim tetapi pesan yang dihasilkan tidak memiliki list , mr magd

image.png.72df3b0bec8cdce8e4e851e34ee8a234.png

• DW Members
19 minutes ago, MURASAKI. said:

---

Request:

---

Thanks.

The idea is not suitable.. The latest version should be the stable and best..

So if there are problems in the new version you should tell me so I can try to sort them out for you and for others..

I know that you suffer from using a system without a control panel and also a proxy.. But specify to me what the problem is exactly and send it to me in private and I will try in the next version to be suitable for you

5 minutes ago, Enno The Explorer said:

apakah mungkin ada link url yang harus di run untuk mengaktifkan Webhook delay,Multi bot dan lainnya seperti 

http://yoursite.com/xxxxx

untuk List Message terkirim tetapi pesan yang dihasilkan tidak memiliki list , mr magd

image.png.72df3b0bec8cdce8e4e851e34ee8a234.png

I entered your site and saw your problem, your problem is that you put string in the webhook URL input ..
webhook (URL) is to put a link to an external application and not a string
It's not like autoreply .. autoreply puts a string
But webhook is a link to an external application

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

The idea is not suitable.. The latest version should be the stable and best..

So if there are problems in the new version you should tell me so I can try to sort them out for you and for others..

I know that you suffer from using a system without a control panel and also a proxy.. But specify to me what the problem is exactly and send it to me in private and I will try in the next version to be suitable for you

I entered your site and saw your problem, your problem is that you put string in the webhook URL input ..
webhook (URL) is to put a link to an external application and not a string
It's not like autoreply .. autoreply puts a string
But webhook is a link to an external application

benar v8.0.0 ini yang paling sempurna, THE BEST Version 😀👍 daripada yang sebelumnya, sangat stabil dan cepat

saya mencoba langsung webhook melalui no wa mr magd dan WH Reply, Read dan Delay BERHASIL sempurna

mungkin karena sy menggunakan webhook yang berasal dari appscript spreadheet, sehingga WH Typing dan WH Delay tidak berfungsi, mungkin ada solusi lain untuk webhook seperti ini mr magd 

Edited by Enno The Explorer

• DW Members
Just now, Enno The Explorer said:

benar v8.0.0 ini yang paling sempurna, THE BEST Version 😀👍 daripada yang sebelumnya, sangat stabil dan cepat

mungkin karena sy menggunakan webhook yang berasal dari appscript spreadheet, sehingga WH Typing dan WH Delay tidak berfungsi, mungkin ada solusi lain untuk webhook seperti ini mr magd 

No, I am on your site now. My number is linked to your site. Try sending to my number. See how I use the webhook on your site.

image.thumb.png.50c36aa2f2ceba8bef78dc57bd9c3a5e.png

• DW Members
13 minutes ago, Enno The Explorer said:

itu bukan webhook saya mr, mungkin ada yang mencoba2 haha..akan sy PM webhook saya, mungkin bs dicoba

The issue you have is not with the google appscript, it's with the way you are using the google appscript.
You put a separate phone number in google than the one that will be shown in the webhook.
I just tried your google appscript on my number and sent a message. The reply didn't come to my number. It came from another number. Your method is wrong with google appscript.
The reply should be to the same number and not to another number.

11 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

The issue you have is not with the google appscript, it's with the way you are using the google appscript.
You put a separate phone number in google than the one that will be shown in the webhook.
I just tried your google appscript on my number and sent a message. The reply didn't come to my number. It came from another number. Your method is wrong with google appscript.
The reply should be to the same number and not to another number.

saya sdh menautkan webhook saya ke nomor wa mr magd dan sy sudah merubah nomornya menjadi nomor mr magd juga,

tadi saya coba mengirim pesan ke wa mr dan autoreplya webhook berhasil menjawab pesan tersebut, tetapi tidak ada delay yang terjadi

berbeda pada saat saya menggunakan webhook milik mr magd,  typing dan delay berfungsi dengan sempurna

Edited by Enno The Explorer

• DW Members
1 minute ago, Enno The Explorer said:

saya sdh menautkan webhook saya ke nomor wa mr magd dan sy sudah merubah nomornya menjadi nomor mr magd juga, tadi saya coba mengirim pesan ke wa mr dan autoreplya webhook berhasil menjawab pesan tersebut, tetapi tidak ada delay yang terjadi

berbeda pada saat saya menggunakan webhook milik mr magd,  typing dan delay berfungsi dengan sempurna

Yes, my webhook works because it deals with the response from the webhook link should be in this form:
{status: success, message: hello, qouted: false}

But you are using the google appscript to send an api message to your number .. and not by responding in this form:
{status: success, message: hello, qouted: false}

Do you understand?

I will try to explain to you more ..
When you use the correct webhook, this is what the webhook looks like from the inside:

<?php
require 'ExampleManualMessage.php';
header('content-type: application/json; charset=utf-8');
$data = json_decode(file_get_contents('php://input'), true);

if (!$data) {
    die('this url is for webhook.');
}
$message = strtolower($data['message']);
$from = strtolower($data['from']);
$bufferimage = isset($data['bufferImage']) ? $data['bufferImage'] : null;
$respon = false;

// for text message
if ($message == 'good') {
    $respon = FormatMessage::text('Hello, how are you ali?', true);
}

echo $respon;

But you are using the google appscript when you send a message, it responds not via the webhook, it responds via the api to another number .. You are using the api, it has nothing to do with the webhook, do you understand?

You are dealing with the api in google apps script to send an external message to your number.. and you are not dealing with the webhook

• DW Members

The webhook is not used this way..
The webhook is the one that answers by itself.. but you make the google appscript send a reply message via the api to answer and this is wrong..
@Unicode translate my point to indonesian because i can't translate it because i know google not good to translate 😅