Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

Whatsapp Gateway | Multi Device v8.5.1

Magd Almuntaser

2 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

I bought 6 shared hosting from different Indonesian hosting, the same phone number I tried on these 6 hosting and some of them worked continuously without disconnected, and some for 1 to 2 hours, 5 hours or a day and disconnected.

I tried 4 foreign shared hosting, 1 from british, 1 from Germany, 1 from Turkey, and 1 from usa with another phone number (v7.0.0.2):

British so far has not disconnected yet.
The usa one disconnected once when I modified some files, but it is considered that it has not been disconnected yet.
Turkish has been disconnected 3 times so far.
German has not been disconnected yet.

Previously, I tried to check the socket and I saw that WhatsApp changed its socket every time and I thought that the issue was caused by WhatsApp inc, but after my experience, I suspect that the issue lies in shared hosting, as the nodejs sometimes consume a high CPU suddenly and may lose the connection, and also due to the pressure of other sites on the same server, which causes loss of communication between the nodejs and the WhatsApp company's server.

I doubt this matter because I have a (dedicated server) in the british company, meaning that there is no one with me in the server and the internet speed is 2 gigabytes, and the nodejs has not stopped since I bought the server, that is, 4 months ago until now, only I stopped it 5 times myself when upgrading the version and twice when the server is restart.

I am still trying all the shared hostings, because as I said I suspect that the loss of connection is due to server pressure or internet outage from your site. I will tell you after a week how my experiences were with the hostings and their names.

Note: I always recommend using PM2 because it keeps Nodejs connected and in case of loss of connection or any error from Nodejs it reconnects automatically, but I noticed that PM2 in aaPanel control panels is very bad.

Another note: Beware of the Indonesian hosting company Rumahweb. The internet speed on their sites is slower than my life.. 200kbps is less than 1 mbps 😂

In my opinion, the lost connection problem is also caused by your server location not matching the area of your cellphone number. Sometimes WhatsApp also detects the discrepancy 🤔

• DW Members
33 minutes ago, angga turki said:

i think the main developer start integrated with AI after our brother @Magd Almuntaser release the beauty updates, 🙂

Screenshot_2024-08-11-00-45-59-189_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg

Oh, very nice, but he made a script completely separate from his original script. I don't know why, but what I know is that he is really following this topic because a long time ago I published here a fix for the image problem and an update to Laravel to version 8, and two days later he uploaded his new version with the same modifications as me, I think on page number 14 exactly a year ago and @Unicode still alive 😅😂

3 minutes ago, Dammah Sifla said:

In my opinion, the lost connection problem is also caused by your server location not matching the area of your cellphone number. Sometimes WhatsApp also detects the discrepancy 🤔

I don't think this is the problem.. because I actually have a phone in Egypt and I have been using the web.whatsapp.com page here in Indonesia for a year and a half without any problems.. Don't ask me why I have a phone in Egypt, the reason is that my Egyptian number is used by more than one person at my work there 🙃

But as I told you, my heart says that the problem of disconnection is due to the weakness of the shared hosting servers because they contain hundreds or thousands of sites next to you on one server and they all use the same resources as you, so it is natural for the Internet connection to be disconnected, which leads to your site being disconnected from the WhatsApp server, and also the pressure on the server stops the work of some services on the server.

Try using the smallest VPS in Contabo, it is $4.15, equivalent to 66 Indonesian rupiahs per month. Try it for only one month, you will find that the connection to your number has not been disconnected.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Oh, very nice, but he made a script completely separate from his original script. I don't know why, but what I know is that he is really following this topic because a long time ago I published here a fix for the image problem and an update to Laravel to version 8, and two days later he uploaded his new version with the same modifications as me, I think on page number 14 exactly a year ago and @Unicode still alive 😅😂

I don't think this is the problem.. because I actually have a phone in Egypt and I have been using the web.whatsapp.com page here in Indonesia for a year and a half without any problems.. Don't ask me why I have a phone in Egypt, the reason is that my Egyptian number is used by more than one person at my work there 🙃

But as I told you, my heart says that the problem of disconnection is due to the weakness of the shared hosting servers because they contain hundreds or thousands of sites next to you on one server and they all use the same resources as you, so it is natural for the Internet connection to be disconnected, which leads to your site being disconnected from the WhatsApp server, and also the pressure on the server stops the work of some services on the server.

Try using the smallest VPS in Contabo, it is $4.15, equivalent to 66 Indonesian rupiahs per month. Try it for only one month, you will find that the connection to your number has not been disconnected.

Lol, I think the original dev also following this topic 🤣. But he shy because his ugly script become powerful in your hand.

Because he sell it so expensive. In anorher hand, many people sell nulled version (maybe they got from this forum) on Shopee with cheap price. 

5 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

I bought 6 shared hosting from different Indonesian hosting, the same phone number I tried on these 6 hosting and some of them worked continuously without disconnected, and some for 1 to 2 hours, 5 hours or a day and disconnected.

I tried 4 foreign shared hosting, 1 from british, 1 from Germany, 1 from Turkey, and 1 from usa with another phone number (v7.0.0.2):

British so far has not disconnected yet.
The usa one disconnected once when I modified some files, but it is considered that it has not been disconnected yet.
Turkish has been disconnected 3 times so far.
German has not been disconnected yet.

Previously, I tried to check the socket and I saw that WhatsApp changed its socket every time and I thought that the issue was caused by WhatsApp inc, but after my experience, I suspect that the issue lies in shared hosting, as the nodejs sometimes consume a high CPU suddenly and may lose the connection, and also due to the pressure of other sites on the same server, which causes loss of communication between the nodejs and the WhatsApp company's server.

I doubt this matter because I have a (dedicated server) in the british company, meaning that there is no one with me in the server and the internet speed is 2 gigabytes, and the nodejs has not stopped since I bought the server, that is, 4 months ago until now, only I stopped it 5 times myself when upgrading the version and twice when the server is restart.

I am still trying all the shared hostings, because as I said I suspect that the loss of connection is due to server pressure or internet outage from your site. I will tell you after a week how my experiences were with the hostings and their names.

Note: I always recommend using PM2 because it keeps Nodejs connected and in case of loss of connection or any error from Nodejs it reconnects automatically, but I noticed that PM2 in aaPanel control panels is very bad.

Another note: Beware of the Indonesian hosting company Rumahweb. The internet speed on their sites is slower than my life.. 200kbps is less than 1 mbps 😂

thanks for your explanation and experiences about hosting sir., i think i will stop nodejs on v700, and wait v702 still dc or not. if still dc, i will try use cronjob to send message every 1 hour.

how to check hosting speed sir? because i think rumahweb is good hosting, btw thanks your warning. 

7 minutes ago, Unicode said:

Lol, I think the original dev also following this topic 🤣. But he shy because his ugly script become powerful in your hand.

Because he sell it so expensive. In anorher hand, many people sell nulled version (maybe they got from this forum) on Shopee with cheap price. 

even so, we have to say thanks to mas ilman as mpwa developer, because mpwa unites us all 😆 and if wanna support developer buy from him not from marketplace.

mas ilman, sorry i can't buy your original version yet.

7 minutes ago, Gusik Prasetyo said:

even so, we have to say thanks to mas ilman as mpwa developer, because mpwa unites us all 😆 and if wanna support developer buy from him not from marketplace.

mas ilman, sorry i can't buy your original version yet.

Yes agree with you.
He is also amazing but if he sell more cheaper, maybe people wont use nulled version or resell it.

• Care 1

• DW Members
1 hour ago, Gusik Prasetyo said:

thanks for your explanation and experiences about hosting sir., i think i will stop nodejs on v700, and wait v702 still dc or not. if still dc, i will try use cronjob to send message every 1 hour.

how to check hosting speed sir? because i think rumahweb is good hosting, btw thanks your warning. 

You can try it and tell us what happened. As for rumahweb, I bought a shared hosting for a year. I told myself that I would use it for backups of my sites. I have 54 sites. My idea was to take Indonesian hosting. In case anything happens, I can go to the company myself to take backups from it. I tried many times to upload a single site with a size of 2 GB. It wanted to take 5 hours from me!!!

I have a German and British server. I tried ping to rumahweb. It is very slow.

13 minutes ago, Unicode said:

@Magd Almuntaser In the next update please add auto delete history message from database. 
maybe have an option for 1 week, 1 month etc.

So, in database not make huge data.

thanks sir

I will make a button that when pressed will clear the message history, if I make an automatic clear it will not serve people who use the script to sell accounts

• Thanks 2

saya menggunakan aapanel dan mengalami disconnected dengan waktu yang tidak tentu. jadi saya pakai cronjob untuk restart nodejsnya. saya menggunakan node project di aapanelnya, bukan pakai pm2. cronjobnya saya jalanin setiap 3 menit sekali. berikut perintah cronjobnya.

kill -9 $(cat /www/server/nodejs/vhost/pids/namanodeprojectnya.pid)

pid=`ps aux|grep $(cat /www/server/nodejs/vhost/pids/namanodeprojectnya.pid)|grep -v grep|wc -l`
echo ${pid}
if [ "${pid}" == "0" ];then
 bash /www/server/nodejs/vhost/scripts/namanodeprojectnya.sh
fi 

ganti namanodeprojectnya menjadi nama nodeproject kamu.

(maaf menggunakan bahasa indonesia baku dengan baik dan benar. supaya bisa di google translate sama yang bukan indonesia)

• Like 1

coffee

Need Help?? just buy me a cup of coffee

1 hour ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

You can try it and tell us what happened. As for rumahweb, I bought a shared hosting for a year. I told myself that I would use it for backups of my sites. I have 54 sites. My idea was to take Indonesian hosting. In case anything happens, I can go to the company myself to take backups from it. I tried many times to upload a single site with a size of 2 GB. It wanted to take 5 hours from me!!!

I have a German and British server. I tried ping to rumahweb. It is very slow.

I will make a button that when pressed will clear the message history, if I make an automatic clear it will not serve people who use the script to sell accounts

Thank you sir.

but since v 7.0.0.2 my whatsapp has been running for 3 days and not disconnected.

I am using node js v19 and hosting in cepat.cloud.

all work seemless 😁.

I Love you, if my place near you. I will take you in the coffee shop. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Enno The Explorer said:

Trima kasih banyak tuan @Magd Almuntaser akan saya coba, dan akan saya update nanti hasilnya 🙏

Saya coba dengan memasukkan Cronjob seperti ini di shared hosting saya, aya mencoba untuk setiap menit, tetapi tidak berhasil, apakah ada yang salah dengan cara saya memasukkan perintah curl nya tuan @Magd Almuntaser

2024-08-11_073113.png

42 minutes ago, Gusik Prasetyo said:

Setiap jam bukan setiap menit sir.

setiap menit ini hanya untuk percobaan aja mas, selama ini saya pakai automation google appsheet , di settings setiap jam MPWA akan kirim pesan ke nomor tertentu agar menjaga aktivitas tetap berjalan dan Nodejs bisa aktiv 24 jam.

saya mau coba pakai cronjob, agar tidak menggunakan aplikasi diluar hosting untuk menjaga nodejs ini tetap aktif mas
kalau di lakukan manual dengan mengirim pesan untuk autoraply pesan akan sangat melelahkan dalam jangka panjang.

Edited by Enno The Explorer

1 hour ago, Enno The Explorer said:

Saya coba dengan memasukkan Cronjob seperti ini di shared hosting saya, aya mencoba untuk setiap menit, tetapi tidak berhasil, apakah ada yang salah dengan cara saya memasukkan perintah curl nya tuan @Magd Almuntaser

2024-08-11_073113.png

Coba dihilangkan /user/setting/ pada perintah curl

Atau silahkan lihat pada menu API Docs, cara penggunaan api send message 

12 minutes ago, Enno The Explorer said:

setiap menit ini hanya untuk percobaan aja mas, selama ini saya pakai automation google appsheet , di settings setiap jam MPWA akan kirim pesan ke nomor tertentu agar menjaga aktivitas tetap berjalan dan Nodejs bisa aktiv 24 jam.

saya mau coba pakai cronjob, agar tidak menggunakan aplikasi diluar hosting untuk menjaga nodejs ini tetap aktif mas
kalau di lakukan manual dengan mengirim pesan untuk autoraply pesan akan sangat melelahkan dalam jangka panjang.

Mungkin bisa d coba pakai cronjob.php di masukan ke cronjob bang