Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

Whatsapp Gateway | Multi Device v8.5.1

Magd Almuntaser

1 hour ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Server.js in 7.0.0.2 and 7.0.0.3 is the same.. you told me that the file in 7.0.0.2 is better 😅

That's why you think so.. But server.js is a simple code and there is no problem with it in all versions except version 7.0.0.5 when I merged it with pm2 it was the problem..

Anyway, the script no longer has any problems.. What remains are connection problems with your site.. I tried to fix them but they are related to your site being disconnected from the Internet ..

I have solved it.. but it is in mpwa magd auto install 2v.. because it is intended for people who have root user, so I was able to install the necessary applications and tools.

Connection Terminated ..

If the connection to the server is lost for a few minutes, an error message will appear: connection lost.

So I fixed it by checking every 10 seconds if the connection is back or not, so that it will reconnect to WhatsApp when the internet is back.

But (connection terminated) means that the Internet on the server has been cut off for hours 😅🤦‍♂️

I didn't get a chance to experience versions 7.3 and 7.4, so I don't know what they feel like. The versions I've successfully tried are 7.2 and 7.5-7.8. When I used 7.6, I encountered an issue where Node.js had to be version 18 to be stable. For versions 7.7-7.8, I reverted Node.js back to version 19 and Server.js to version 7.2. I don't know why this happened, but that's what I experienced. Let's just assume my hosting is the problem 😂

--------

Saya tidak sempat menikmati versi 7.3 dan 7.4 jadi saya tidak tau seperti apa rasanya. Versi yang sudah berhasil saya coba 7.2, 7.5-7.8 ketika 7.6 saya mendapatkan masalah di node.js harus menggunakan versi 18 agar stabil. Kalau di versi 7.7-7.8 saya kembalikan nodejs ke veris 19 dan serverjs ke versi 7.2 . Saya tidak tau mengapa demikian namun itu yg terjadi pada saya, mari kita anggap hosting saya yang bermasalah 😂.

Pokok e ngunu wes angel 🤣. Or If you have a way to make a local (Windows OS) server accessible online with Cloudflare, please let me know how. I don't know how to make Node.js accessible online, so the website can only be opened but can't be used to add devices 😂.

--------

Jika tuan memiliki cara untuk membuat server lokal (OS Windows) dapat diakses secara online dengan bantuan Cloudflare, tolong beri tahu saya bagaimana caranya. Saya tidak tahu cara membuat Node.js bisa diakses online 😂, jadi saat ini websitenya hanya bisa dibuka tetapi tidak bisa digunakan untuk menambah perangkat 😂.

Silahkan cek server local yang saya hubungkan dengan cloudflare 

https://avina.biz.id

User : Paijoojiap

Pass : superper

• DW Members
28 minutes ago, Avina Kefin said:

I didn't get a chance to experience versions 7.3 and 7.4, so I don't know what they feel like. The versions I've successfully tried are 7.2 and 7.5-7.8. When I used 7.6, I encountered an issue where Node.js had to be version 18 to be stable. For versions 7.7-7.8, I reverted Node.js back to version 19 and Server.js to version 7.2. I don't know why this happened, but that's what I experienced. Let's just assume my hosting is the problem 😂

--------

Saya tidak sempat menikmati versi 7.3 dan 7.4 jadi saya tidak tau seperti apa rasanya. Versi yang sudah berhasil saya coba 7.2, 7.5-7.8 ketika 7.6 saya mendapatkan masalah di node.js harus menggunakan versi 18 agar stabil. Kalau di versi 7.7-7.8 saya kembalikan nodejs ke veris 19 dan serverjs ke versi 7.2 . Saya tidak tau mengapa demikian namun itu yg terjadi pada saya, mari kita anggap hosting saya yang bermasalah 😂.

Pokok e ngunu wes angel 🤣. Or If you have a way to make a local (Windows OS) server accessible online with Cloudflare, please let me know how. I don't know how to make Node.js accessible online, so the website can only be opened but can't be used to add devices 😂.

--------

Jika tuan memiliki cara untuk membuat server lokal (OS Windows) dapat diakses secara online dengan bantuan Cloudflare, tolong beri tahu saya bagaimana caranya. Saya tidak tahu cara membuat Node.js bisa diakses online 😂, jadi saat ini websitenya hanya bisa dibuka tetapi tidak bisa digunakan untuk menambah perangkat 😂.

Remember that in Indonesia, the IP address changes every 5 seconds. You won't be able to connect to cloudflare, you will need to change it every 5 seconds 😅
That's why indihome offers a static IP that you can use.

As for how to run the node on cloudflare, you can run it the way I described on page 40
You should use port 8443 for nodejs because it is one of the accepted ports in cloudflare

43 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Remember that in Indonesia, the IP address changes every 5 seconds. You won't be able to connect to cloudflare, you will need to change it every 5 seconds 😅

As for how to run the node on cloudflare, you can run it the way I described on page 40
You should use port 8443 for nodejs because it is one of the accepted ports in cloudflare

Woahahah oke sir 😂

Sir how about onesender? Can it nulled?

maybe you can take script server.js from it and take it into mpwa?

• DW Members
4 minutes ago, Unicode said:

Sir how about onesender? Can it nulled?

maybe you can take script server.js from it and take it into mpwa?

It doesn't use server.js, it doesn't even use php
It uses language (Go)
I advise everyone not to use onesender, because after decrypting its files, I found that it steals /etc/passwd and other hacking tools..Stay away from Onesender

• Thanks 2
  • Care 2

Just now, Magd Almuntaser said:

It doesn't use server.js, it doesn't even use php
It uses language (Go)
I advise everyone not to use onesender, because after decrypting its files, I found that it steals /etc/passwd and other hacking tools..Stay away from Onesender

Wow cheating seller..

9 hours ago, Gusik Prasetyo said:

Before autoreply editable, i use this method. after autoreply editable, i left this method it.

easier use autoreply that we can edit it from mpwa

iya sih mas, tapi, perihal kebutuhan kiranya MWPA bisa semakin flleksibel terintegrasi sheets perihal pemanggilan data google sheets karena mudah digunakan juga.

karena contoh didesa kita tidak bisa memaksa mereka untuk texting banyak (sebagian hanya bisa ketik sedikit saja). pikir saya, gimana cara nya permudahkan mereka untuk bisa lihat apa yang mereka butuhkan (karena whatsapp yang tua juga menggunakan).

boleh ngga share autoreply yang memanggil data google sheets 

banyak terima kasih

==================================================

I understand your point, but regarding our needs, it would be great if MWPA could become more flexible in integrating with Google Sheets for data retrieval, as it’s user-friendly.

For instance, in our village, we can’t expect everyone to text extensively (some can only type a little). I think it’s important to find a way to simplify access to the information they need, especially since even older WhatsApp users are involved.

Could you please share how to set up an autoreply that pulls data from Google Sheets?

Thank you very much!

1 hour ago, Avina Kefin said:

--------

--------

Silahkan cek server local yang saya hubungkan dengan cloudflare 

https://avina.biz.id

User : Paijoojiap

Pass : superper

Yu mean yu want build a "Self Hosting on your Home Server" right? Maybe this is solution.
---
Its take time to learn this, but this video representing like i just did:
- Self Hosting on your Home Server - Cloudflare + Nginx Proxy Manager - Easy SSL Setup
Link: https://www.you*tube.com/watch?v=GarMdDTAZJo (delete the *)
---
Maybe its help other tu build Own Hosting on Home.

48 minutes ago, JangE said:

iya sih mas, tapi, perihal kebutuhan kiranya MWPA bisa semakin flleksibel terintegrasi sheets perihal pemanggilan data google sheets karena mudah digunakan juga.

karena contoh didesa kita tidak bisa memaksa mereka untuk texting banyak (sebagian hanya bisa ketik sedikit saja). pikir saya, gimana cara nya permudahkan mereka untuk bisa lihat apa yang mereka butuhkan (karena whatsapp yang tua juga menggunakan).

boleh ngga share autoreply yang memanggil data google sheets 

banyak terima kasih

==================================================

I understand your point, but regarding our needs, it would be great if MWPA could become more flexible in integrating with Google Sheets for data retrieval, as it’s user-friendly.

For instance, in our village, we can’t expect everyone to text extensively (some can only type a little). I think it’s important to find a way to simplify access to the information they need, especially since even older WhatsApp users are involved.

Could you please share how to set up an autoreply that pulls data from Google Sheets?

Thank you very much!

Gunakan google appsheet karena databasenya menggunakan google spreadsheet, API Mpwa dengan mudah bisa di integrasikan melalui appsheet.

Sama seperti mas @Gusik Prasetyo kemarin jg mencoba menggunakan appsheet untuk aplikasi QR dan API wa gateway sekolahnya.

saya sdh dari 2020 dev google appsheet, kalau mas mau nnti sy bantu.PM aja saya

Edited by Enno The Explorer
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Enno The Explorer said:

Gunakan google appsheet karena databasenya menggunakan google spreadsheet, API Mpwa dengan mudah bisa di integrasikan melalui appsheet.

Sama seperti mas @Gusik Prasetyo kemarin jg mencoba menggunakan appsheet untuk aplikasi QR dan API wa gateway sekolahnya.

Wah ada master appsheet 🤩

@JangE nanti saya carikan mas. Ato barangkali autoreply melalui googlesheet dan appsheet seperti tawaran mas @Enno The Explorer

• Love 1

2 hours ago, MURASAKI. said:

Yu mean yu want build a "Self Hosting on your Home Server" right? Maybe this is solution.
---
- Self Hosting on your Home Server - Cloudflare + Nginx Proxy Manager - Easy SSL Setup
---

Ooo oke oke 😁 Ty sir , I have an old, used laptop that I plan to turn into a server, but I need to run one Windows application, which is a school bell system. The other day, I tried running it on Ubuntu, but it didn't work as expected.

So if I can run the wa gateway on Windows, it would be more advantageous 🤣 hahahah

2 hours ago, Enno The Explorer said:

thank youuuu mas ENNOOO 🙏

• DW Members
3 hours ago, MURASAKI. said:

---
---

😱😱😱 Why is the video so complicated?
It's easier than you think, use xampp on Windows if you don't want to use Linux..
After that, since you're in Indonesia, you can't use IP because it changes every 5 seconds, so buy a static IP from indihome or shopee or tokopedia every year for very cheap. Or if your indihome plan is gaming, you can get the IP for 10 rupees a year..
Then log in to your modem, activate NAT, enable web, ftp, ssh, mail and any port you want, and go to (ip port map) and put the local IP number of your laptop, let's say 192.168.1.10
and you can try to open your static ip in the browser you see everthing is working .. now go to cloudflare and add domain and point to your static ip..

It's the easiest way you can see, I've been using it for a long time but after I arrived in Indonesia I forgot the idea because I need a stable IP and I'm not Indonesian and indihome doesn't sell IPs to non-Indonesians (racist 😂)
Now you have a real server in your home and you can use it anywhere in this world

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

It's easier than you think, use xampp on Windows if you don't want to use Linux..
After that, since you're in Indonesia, you can't use IP because it changes every 5 seconds, so buy a static IP from indihome or shopee or tokopedia every year for very cheap. Or if your indihome plan is gaming, you can get the IP for 10 rupees a year..
Then log in to your modem, activate NAT, enable web, ftp, ssh, mail and any port you want, and go to (ip port map) and put the local IP number of your laptop, let's say 192.168.1.10
and you can try to open your static ip in the browser you see everthing is working .. no go to cloudflare and add domain and point to your static ip..

It's the easiest way you can see, I've been using it for a long time but after I arrived in Indonesia I forgot the idea because I need a stable IP and I'm not Indonesian and indihome doesn't sell IPs to non-Indonesians (racist 😂)

This is just reprsenting, but the implementation still same. Now i have own server dedicated and reverse proxy for security, and install so many VM there. The issue for now is electricity and the internet.

That way, I have issue with the connection. Sometime provider drop the network.

• DW Members
32 minutes ago, MURASAKI. said:

This is just reprsenting, but the implementation still same. Now i have own server dedicated and reverse proxy for security, and install so many VM there. The issue for now is electricity and the internet.

That way, I have issue with the connection. Sometime provider drop the network.

Brother, I'm talking about the easiest way to implement a server inside the house as requested from (Avina) for windows.
I'm not talking about electricity, internet speeds and outages.

If I wanted to do it professionally (hosting company) I would do these steps:
1 pc
1 UPS
1 gigabit internet line
2 static ip

I will install the proxmox system in the machine with debian, and after I finish, I do the same thing with the modem to open the ports, and do not forget to connect the UPS. As for the Internet outage, all the sites in the world are disconnected from the Internet That's why the hostings they write 99.95% or 99.99%. Where did the 0.5 percent go? It went to the internet outage. ... Find me an Indonesian host that doesn't go offline? The MPWA script is the biggest evidence of disconnecting.
That's why most hosts go with European and American companies to avoid disconnecting...
By the way, I have 54 websites, 21 vps and 6 dedicated servers, all for my clients and I'm the technical support 🥲

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Brother, I'm talking about the easiest way to implement a server inside the house as requested from (Avina) for windows.
I'm not talking about electricity, internet speeds and outages.

If I wanted to do it professionally (hosting company) I would do these steps:
1 pc
1 UPS
1 gigabit internet line
2 static ip

I will install the proxmox system in the machine with debian, and after I finish, I do the same thing with the modem to open the ports, and do not forget to connect the UPS. As for the Internet outage, all the sites in the world are disconnected from the Internet That's why the hostings they write 99.95% or 99.99%. Where did the 0.5 percent go? It went to the internet outage. ... Find me an Indonesian host that doesn't go offline? The MPWA script is the biggest evidence of disconnecting.
That's why most hosts go with European and American companies to avoid disconnecting...
By the way, I have 54 websites, 21 vps and 6 dedicated servers, all for my clients and I'm the technical support 🥲

Yes brother, i absolutly agree with your solution for avina.

Sometime if yu build/dev on local, it cant running on linux server, espesially on production server.

Maybe to our friend in another place (kalimantan, sumatra, or some place) need more solution more than just buy a hosting, vps, or some stuff. And maybe build hosting on our home can create some small bussiness, create job, and another opportunity for next young generation on their small village. Thats will awesome.

If our friend in indonesia work for goverment and instution, i cant be hosting outside of indonesia, why? the regulation limited that. (based on experience).

by the way, so many client brothers? Share their bussines to me please. haha #Kidding.

and you can try to open your static ip in the browser you see everthing is working .. now go to cloudflare and add domain and point to your static ip..

Now you have a real server in your home and you can use it anywhere in this world

its not racist brother, its "policy" their say. Haha

• Haha 1

52 menit yang lalu, MURASAKI. berkata:

Ya saudara, saya sepenuhnya setuju dengan solusi Anda untuk avina.

Kadang-kadang jika Anda membangun/mengembangkan di lokal, itu tidak dapat dijalankan di server Linux, terutama di server produksi.

Mungkin teman kita di tempat lain (kalimantan, sumatra, atau tempat lain) membutuhkan solusi yang lebih dari sekedar membeli hosting, vps, atau semacamnya. Dan mungkin membangun hosting di rumah kita dapat menciptakan usaha kecil-kecilan, menciptakan lapangan kerja, dan kesempatan lain bagi generasi muda di desa mereka. Itu akan luar biasa.

Kalau teman kita di Indonesia bekerja di pemerintahan dan instansi, saya tidak bisa menerima tamu di luar Indonesia, kenapa? Peraturan membatasi itu. (berdasarkan pengalaman).

Ngomong-ngomong, banyak banget kliennya? Tolong bagikan bisnis mereka ke saya ya. haha #Bercanda.

Saat ini, saya menggunakan No-IP untuk menangani IP dinamis dan bahkan tidak mendapatkan IP publik. Nama host yang saya peroleh dari No-IP terhubung ke Cloudflare ke anu 🫣hahah.

Kalau hanya untuk mengonlinekan localhost, saya sudah berhasil melakukannya, e-Rapor, Dapodik dll sekarang sudah bisa diakses. Namun, untuk gateway WA memerlukan akses Node.js, dan saya butuh trik agar Node.js ini bisa dipanggil secara otomatis oleh situs web lokal yang sudah saya onlinekan, mirip dengan cara kerjanya dengan hosting.

Di halaman 40, saya menambahkan port ke file `.env` -> `wa_url_server`, dengan port yang sama dengan Node.js, tetapi tidak berfungsi untuk saya. Ketika saya menyetel Cloudflare ke `127.0.0.1:8000`, web terbuka secara normal. Namun, ketika saya menggunakan `8443`, web tidak terbuka dan hanya menampilkan pemberitahuan yang mengatakan "ini adalah api whatsapp" dan tombol untuk "kembali ke beranda". w kwkwk. Ajor jum🤣

Edited by Avina Kefin

14 minutes ago, Avina Kefin said:

Saat ini, saya menggunakan No-IP untuk menangani IP dinamis dan bahkan tidak mendapatkan IP publik. Nama host yang saya peroleh dari No-IP terhubung ke Cloudflare ke anu 🫣hahah.

Kalau hanya untuk mengonlinekan localhost, saya sudah berhasil melakukannya, e-Rapor, Dapodik dll sekarang sudah bisa diakses. Namun, untuk gateway WA memerlukan akses Node.js, dan saya butuh trik agar Node.js ini bisa dipanggil secara otomatis oleh situs web lokal yang sudah saya onlinekan, mirip dengan cara kerjanya dengan hosting.

Di halaman 40, saya menambahkan port ke file `.env` -> `wa_url_server`, dengan port yang sama dengan Node.js, tetapi tidak berfungsi untuk saya. Ketika saya menyetel Cloudflare ke `127.0.0.1:8000`, web terbuka secara normal. Namun, ketika saya menggunakan `8443`, web tidak terbuka dan hanya menampilkan pemberitahuan yang mengatakan "ini adalah api whatsapp" dan tombol untuk "kembali ke beranda". w kwkwk. Ajor jum🤣

Simple question, why yu localhost must be online bro? Can yu explaint that?

By the way, sampeyan guru toh, ojo nge-host neng luar yoo, kena aturan PDP nanti sampeyan. hhe

Edited by MURASAKI.

17 minutes ago, MURASAKI. said:

Simple question, why yu localhost must be online bro? Can yu explaint that?

1. For tasks outside of wa gateway, I want teachers to be able to complete their tasks not strictly within their working hours.

2. Regarding the wa gateway: Our school has several websites connected with WhatsApp notifications, such as attendance, violation points, exam information, etc.

3. We are trying to reduce our budget, since our school is private (not government school) and was established in 2019. The number of students is small, with only 180 students and 18 teachers.😁.

If I can guarantee the ease of online work, I could request a higher budget from the school’s founders, namely the foundation. Perhaps Rp. 50,000 to 80,000 per month for hosting subscription. On the condition that we must be able to demonstrate that ease of administrative access and information transparency are important aspects to consider.

Nah kui masalah e 🤣 makane tekok carane

Edited by Avina Kefin
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Avina Kefin said:

bantu jawab.

lupain udah itu no-ip mending pake cloudflare tunnel sekarang lebih simple. jadi MPWA ini udh di install di VM/localhost. tinggal bikin tunnel aja terus dipanggil port 80 nya di tunnel.

untuk setting nodejs nya dibikin lokal aja. example 192.168.1.1:3100.