Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

Whatsapp Gateway | Multi Device v8.5.1

Magd Almuntaser

8 minutes ago, Enno The Explorer said:

boleh sy minta file update diatas mas biar ga terlalu berdekatan 🙏, dan untuk mengganti alamat link visit yang ada di theme carana gmna ya?

image.thumb.png.a7086441877e5878ba84e89716e5f5ae.png

belum ngedit mas. nunggu master magd aja

1 hour ago, Enno The Explorer said:

boleh sy minta file update diatas mas biar ga terlalu berdekatan 🙏, dan untuk mengganti alamat link visit yang ada di theme carana gmna ya?

image.thumb.png.a7086441877e5878ba84e89716e5f5ae.png

public/themes/eres/info.json

image.png.ac46d1f726a45ce7b2d3fbcbdd3d4379.png

Edited by armanalimin

9 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

English:
I want to get everyone's opinion...
Now we have reached version 7.0.0.9, and there is no room for version 10. Since the script now contains many modifications, additions, and fixes, and the script's appearance has completely changed both in terms of programming and design, even the original programmer's code has become minimal due to the extensive changes that have occurred. There is no longer a way for the original programmer to bypass these additions, and even if a new version is released from him, I believe it will be outdated.

So, I thought of the following options, and you have the choice:

1- Should I use this version number for the next release (7.0.1.1) and start a new thread? Please note that the original programmer's latest release is 7.0.0, so I cannot use 7.0.1 for his version.

2- Should we ask the admin to change this entire thread to my version?

3- Or should I continue as I am with version numbers like 7.0.0.10?

For your information, if the original programmer releases, let's say, a version numbered 8.0.0, I will immediately change my version number to 8.0.0.1 because it's impossible for our version to remain lower than his release, especially since the script has become something entirely different.

Waiting for everyone's votes since the script concerns everyone.

===================================

Indonesian:
Saya ingin meminta pendapat semua orang...
Sekarang kita telah mencapai versi 7.0.0.9, dan tidak ada ruang untuk versi 10. Karena skrip ini sekarang berisi banyak modifikasi, penambahan, dan perbaikan, dan tampilan skrip telah benar-benar berubah baik dari segi pemrograman maupun desain, bahkan kode pemrogram asli telah menjadi sangat sedikit karena perubahan besar yang telah terjadi. Tidak ada lagi cara bagi pemrogram asli untuk melewati penambahan ini, dan bahkan jika versi baru dirilis, saya percaya itu akan sudah ketinggalan zaman.

Jadi, saya memikirkan beberapa opsi berikut, dan kalian memiliki pilihan:

1- Haruskah saya menggunakan nomor versi ini untuk rilis berikutnya (7.0.1.1) dan memulai thread baru? Perlu dicatat bahwa rilis terbaru dari pemrogram asli adalah 7.0.0, jadi saya tidak dapat menggunakan 7.0.1 untuk versinya.

2- Haruskah kita meminta manajemen untuk memindahkan seluruh thread ini ke versi saya?

3- Atau haruskah saya melanjutkan seperti sekarang dengan nomor versi 7.0.0.10?

Sebagai informasi, jika pemrogram asli merilis, misalnya, versi bernomor 8.0.0, saya akan segera mengubah nomor versi saya menjadi 8.0.0.1 karena tidak mungkin versi kami tetap lebih rendah daripada rilisnya, terutama karena skrip ini telah menjadi sesuatu yang benar-benar berbeda.

Menunggu suara dari semua orang karena skrip ini melibatkan semua orang.

make new thread with start new version log, like version 8.0.0
i think this script is have big different with official script, but it start from original script before it has maded, its like credits for programming, so its still have name with MPWA.

• Like 1

• DW Members
4 hours ago, Unicode said:

IMG_9976.thumb.jpeg.207807ac76582940656ceac01e8dc86a.jpeg

sir @Magd Almuntaser i think new theme, for qr scan / code auth and delete button too nearby each other.

my thumb cant click correctly. Need more space for each button

Well the buttons will be spaced out for your finger in the next version 😅🤣

3 hours ago, Enno The Explorer said:

node.js harus tetap disadarkan minimal 1 jam sekali agar tetap online 24/7

saya jg tidak melihat perubahan status wa saya setiap 25 detik seperti yang diinfokan tuan @Magd Almuntaser, mungkin maslaahnya pada hal ini.

My version or the original programmer's version or any version in the world will be disconnected..
Because the script uses socket.. and the problem with socket is that it is idle if it is not used and stops.. so the problem is not with my version or the original programmer's version or others.. it is with socket
I will ask you a request and I hope you will try it, which is try using the original version 7.0.0 and leave it until tomorrow and see if the connection will be disconnected or will it continue?

I am trying to find a code solution for the socket.. I tried to use the heartbeat but the problem with WhiskeySockets/Baileys is that it does not send the heartbeat and this is their problem not mine and you can follow their team on their github page.. So I thought of changing the user status every 25 seconds but it seems that it does not work for several reasons including the interruption of the internet connection to your servers.. This problem is from your sites and not from the script and with that I will try to find any solutions to keep the socket open programmatically instead of using the cronjob and exposing your number to being banned

3 hours ago, Enno The Explorer said:

saya juga melihat sepertinya ada masalah sinkronisasi antara API AI dengan Webhook, klo kita menggunakannya bersamaan maka akan mengganggu kerja Node.js

sehingga node menjadi stuck (tidak bekerja) setelah beberapa menit, saya menyadari ini setelah pertama kali menggunakan Webhook untuk menghubungkan mpwa ke spreadsheet semalam.

tetapi setelah mematikan AI dan hanya menggunakan Webhook, semua berjalan lancar, hanya saja saya masih bingung kenapa WH Typing, WH read dan WH Delaynya tidak berjalan.

untuk Auto Replay, Fitur Delaynya berjalan dengan baik, apabila saya memasukkan 5 atau 10 maka pesan akan muncul 5 atau 10 detik kemudian.

@Magd Almuntaser

As I told you before, the version was tested by me and by people here and your problem did not appear, and as I told you, most of your problems are from your hosting. You are talking about shared hosting, while you pay an amount not exceeding 6 dollars per year. And you want to install software that uses socket, node, and php, and send, receive, and cancel calls, etc. on shared hosting for this amount? Do you think that a hosting company for 6 dollars per year will give you a full server for you? It gives you a small folder next to the thousands of folders, and you are all using the same server, the same internet line, the same processor, and the same RAM, so do not expect that this script will work for you correctly.

34 minutes ago, angga turki said:

make new thread with start new version log, like version 8.0.0
i think this script is have big different with official script, but it start from original script before it has maded, its like credits for programming, so its still have name with MPWA.

Yes, but I cannot use version number 8.0.0 because there will be a name conflict if the programmer releases a new version with the same number.

• DW Members
1 minute ago, Dammah Sifla said:

Maksud dari master @Magd Almuntaser update status bukan status story WA brother...
Maksudnya update status online, ofline dan lain sebagainya..

Yes, that's what I mean.. I changed the status to Available every 25 seconds.. This is enough to use the socket every 25 seconds to keep it awake without stopping.. But they have other problems, which are internet outages, RAM and processor pressure in shared hosting, which causes nodejs to stop completely, and I have no solutions for this except to go to another hosting ..

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dammah Sifla said:

Maksud dari master @Magd Almuntaser update status bukan status story WA brother...
Maksudnya update status online, ofline dan lain sebagainya..

Oh gitu…

2 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Yes, that's what I mean.. I changed the status to Available every 25 seconds.. This is enough to use the socket every 25 seconds to keep it awake without stopping.. But they have other problems, which are internet outages, RAM and processor pressure in shared hosting, which causes nodejs to stop completely, and I have no solutions for this except to go to another hosting ..

Only sending message into another random become my solutions 😅. (Sorry again for tokped)

2 minutes ago, Dammah Sifla said:

You don't need use Tokped, you can send to your own number and that is allowed by WhatsApp for notes 😅👍

lebih baik seperti ini, krn kita jadi punya notif juga, apakah node.jsnya dalam keadaan online atau tidur..🤣

Edited by Enno The Explorer

• DW Members
4 minutes ago, Unicode said:

Oh gitu…

Only sending message into another random become my solutions 😅. (Sorry again for tokped)

🤣 Tokopedia and WhatsApp will ban you..
Ok I have an offer for you, I will provide you with a free website from my server.. You can use it and try your version if the version will be disconnected or not.. If you are interested I will send you the nameserver data to connect your site to my server, don't worry I will not take money from you it is free 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Care 1

1 minute ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

🤣 Tokopedia and WhatsApp will ban you..
Ok I have an offer for you, I will provide you with a free website from my server.. You can use it and try your version if the version will be disconnected or not.. If you are interested I will send you the nameserver data to connect your site to my server, don't worry I will not take money from you it is free 👍

Thank you for your offer sir. But no, you are too many help me. 😌

with develop this script also enough for me 😁
no problem sir, i have many whatsapp account. 🤫🤐 

• DW Members
5 minutes ago, Dammah Sifla said:

Couldn't this can be a solution master @Magd Almuntaser, each connected number sends a status with the message "Server is Online" to the respective number?

Did you know .. It may seem like a solution to send a message to the same number ..
For example, my number is 6281222111111 A message is sent to the same number 628122211111 WhatsApp This action is considered legal and you have saved your message ..
But it is not practical because there are people who use the script to buy and sell WhatsApp accounts and these messages will cause inconvenience to their users ..
As I told you, the problem is in the hosting used .. Changing the status is the most appropriate solution

Just now, Unicode said:

Thank you for your offer sir. But no, you are too many help me. 😌

with develop this script also enough for me 😁
no problem sir, i have many whatsapp account. 🤫🤐 

Don't worry, I will give it to you for free. My server is big and not affiliated with my clients. I can create a website for you inside it. I can put hundreds of websites inside it. You can contact me if you think about it..

22 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Update Whatsapp Gateway Multi Device (Magd Version) v7.0.0.9
Only for those who use my previous version 7.0.0.2 & later

You can install the update from your control panel by clicking on Admin->Update or from the notifications in the website interface.

What's New on v7.0.0.9:
- Added Multi-Themes.
-
Added delay for autoreply & webhook.
-
Added new theme, the previous theme is still there.
-
Added remote themes installation page.
-
Fixed socket idle.
-
Rebuild previous design.

For those looking for the "new installation" you can download the full version from the next post.

Thanks for:
- Fixed socket idle, its something now! hahha

11 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

English:
I want to get everyone's opinion...
Now we have reached version 7.0.0.9, and there is no room for version 10. Since the script now contains many modifications, additions, and fixes, and the script's appearance has completely changed both in terms of programming and design, even the original programmer's code has become minimal due to the extensive changes that have occurred. There is no longer a way for the original programmer to bypass these additions, and even if a new version is released from him, I believe it will be outdated.

So, I thought of the following options, and you have the choice:

1- Should I use this version number for the next release (7.0.1.1) and start a new thread? Please note that the original programmer's latest release is 7.0.0, so I cannot use 7.0.1 for his version.

2- Should we ask the admin to change this entire thread to my version?

3- Or should I continue as I am with version numbers like 7.0.0.10?

For your information, if the original programmer releases, let's say, a version numbered 8.0.0, I will immediately change my version number to 8.0.0.1 because it's impossible for our version to remain lower than his release, especially since the script has become something entirely different.

Waiting for everyone's votes since the script concerns everyone.

===================================

Indonesian:
Saya ingin meminta pendapat semua orang...
Sekarang kita telah mencapai versi 7.0.0.9, dan tidak ada ruang untuk versi 10. Karena skrip ini sekarang berisi banyak modifikasi, penambahan, dan perbaikan, dan tampilan skrip telah benar-benar berubah baik dari segi pemrograman maupun desain, bahkan kode pemrogram asli telah menjadi sangat sedikit karena perubahan besar yang telah terjadi. Tidak ada lagi cara bagi pemrogram asli untuk melewati penambahan ini, dan bahkan jika versi baru dirilis, saya percaya itu akan sudah ketinggalan zaman.

Jadi, saya memikirkan beberapa opsi berikut, dan kalian memiliki pilihan:

1- Haruskah saya menggunakan nomor versi ini untuk rilis berikutnya (7.0.1.1) dan memulai thread baru? Perlu dicatat bahwa rilis terbaru dari pemrogram asli adalah 7.0.0, jadi saya tidak dapat menggunakan 7.0.1 untuk versinya.

2- Haruskah kita meminta manajemen untuk memindahkan seluruh thread ini ke versi saya?

3- Atau haruskah saya melanjutkan seperti sekarang dengan nomor versi 7.0.0.10?

Sebagai informasi, jika pemrogram asli merilis, misalnya, versi bernomor 8.0.0, saya akan segera mengubah nomor versi saya menjadi 8.0.0.1 karena tidak mungkin versi kami tetap lebih rendah daripada rilisnya, terutama karena skrip ini telah menjadi sesuatu yang benar-benar berbeda.

Menunggu suara dari semua orang karena skrip ini melibatkan semua orang.

Vote: Point 2, you make this happen bro. Thanks

• DW Members
1 minute ago, Shahriar24 said:

@Magd Almuntaser 

i tested my account status keep active but if after like hours when i try to send message it through failed. Do you have any solution ?

IMG_2426.png

So the issue of socket lethargy has not been resolved.
I'm going to try to fix it in the next version, although I've already tried it, but it doesn't seem to work for everyone.
I have two options.
One is to try to fix the idle behavior of the script.
The second is to rebuild the script to pedroslopez/whatsapp-web.js instead of WhiskeySockets/Baileys.

Well you can use the cronjob, you will find the explanation above from our friend unicode
======================
I saw on your site that you have a shared license, do you use gblicense and how much does the license cost for vps