Bicrypto v3.7.0 + All Plugins ×

GigToDo Mobile Android App

Mahmoud

hello  Mahmoud,

The folder i downloaded which contain the script of GigTodo android app i tried to work on it but unfortunately it seems a lot of things are deprecated or outdated because i try to build the app it throws so many errors like flatbuttons raisedbutton title it seems are deprecated, can you help to fix this or if you have the current or updated one it will help me a lot because i run out of time to handle over this project

Hi mahmoud i hope all is well, I succeed to download the script but i run into a lot of challenge, the script seems is outdated, a lot of things is deprecated i failed to build the app i try to changes a lot of things but yield the same result no success, flutter classes and widget change, any help please or if you have any current version of the script it will be good, i am running out of time for this project

• Administrators

This is indeed the latest version of the script, you must use the flutter version that is in the documentation, if you use a newer version the application will not work

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

I am missing an API that can make communication between the mobile application and the web application and also in the mobile script, I see that there is an API that needs to be used and I don't have it on my web server, can you help me with that API, I am stuck there, please help, if i need to purchase that API how much it will cost 

Screenshot 2022-11-17 102819.png

On 11/14/2022 at 2:30 PM, Mahmoud said:

This is indeed the latest version of the script, you must use the flutter version that is in the documentation, if you use a newer version the application will not work

hello mahamoud, i hope you are doing great, finally the app is UP and running but i find it out the i am missing the api/v1/ in my SERVER that is why the app can't fetch data, would you please help me the backend folder for API