Bicrypto v3.7.0 + All Plugins ×

CourierLab v1.1 - Online Courier And Parcel Tracking Platform

Mahmoud

• Administrators

CourierLab - Online Courier And Parcel Tracking Platform - CodeCanyon Item for Sale

CourierLab, a professional courier and parcel delivery Solution that comes with PHP laravel. It’s developed for those people who want to start their own courier business or parcel delivery website. There are thousands of courier scripts, many of them are hugely expensive, some of them comes with complex user and admin interface. CourierLab is a simple but powerful Delivery system with an easy operating system, any non-technical person now able to run their investment website.

Need a simple but powerful courier management system. No need to pay thousands of dollars to hire developers to build your courier Website. CourierLab may assist you to handle unlimited users, parcels, staff, Branches, Branch Manager, Online Tracking, and more. we include Staff and Branch Manager panel here to have more efficiency. it takes only a few minutes to set up your website with our system. we also here to provide you best support, installation, and customization if you need it.

Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/courierlab-online-courier-and-parcel-tracking-platform/33089355

Download:

doniaweb.com_courierlab-v1.1.zip

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There is nothing new in the new version, I have it already! 

I still preferred the old one, and I have it modified to all tastes, tracking page will display information about the item you are sending, an email will also be sent to the receiver whenever a courier is created, and more  ..

All working perfectly 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/3/2023 at 11:20 AM, Julius Bajaj said:

There is nothing new in the new version, I have it already! 

I still preferred the old one, and I have it modified to all tastes, tracking page will display information about the item you are sending, an email will also be sent to the receiver whenever a courier is created, and more  ..

All working perfectly 

Please can I have the username and purchase of it please?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...