Bicrypto v3.6.7 + All Plugins ×

Affiliate Plugin - The affiliate system

Mahmoud

• Administrators

Affiliate Plugin - The affiliate system

The affiliate plugin is a script that allows the owner of the website to enable an Affiliate system for their users. The affiliate system gives your website users the ability to earn money by referring paying customers to your website. The plugin only works for Extended Licenses.

The plugin is compatible with the 66uptime, 66analytics, 66qrmenu, 66biolinks, 66vcard, 66qrcode & 66socialproof products.

⚡️ Demo

You can find an example of the Affiliate plugin via the 11Uptime product demo, which can be accessed here: https://11uptime.com/demo/

? How to install

The installation is extremely easy.

You simply need to download the files, unzip the package and then copy the "affiliate" folder inside of your plugins folder of the main product installation.

After that, you can go inside of your admin panel, go to the Plugins management section and enable your new plugin.

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• 3 months later...

Hi!
Does this plugin work with 66vcard?

In conversation with the author, the file is 12kb and I see here in your post that the file size is only 1kb.

Did you test with 66vcard?

It's a good discount, if it works with the 66vcard I'll buy it from you instead of buying from the author.

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, Roots said:

Hi!
Does this plugin work with 66vcard?

In conversation with the author, the file is 12kb and I see here in your post that the file size is only 1kb.

Did you test with 66vcard?

It's a good discount, if it works with the 66vcard I'll buy it from you instead of buying from the author.

Updated to the latest version and support 66vcard

Hi

I made the request! I

marked the option of payment via paypal, I clicked the button "pay" but it does not go to the paypal screen for me to make the payment. On the order screen I have the message "Payment Pending" and in my paypal activities it doesn't even appear a payment request.

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, Roots said:

Hi

I made the request! I

marked the option of payment via paypal, I clicked the button "pay" but it does not go to the paypal screen for me to make the payment. On the order screen I have the message "Payment Pending" and in my paypal activities it doesn't even appear a payment request.

Shows you the payment details in the email

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Roots said:

Hello, I made the payment but forgot to put the order number: Order #11115

Open a PayPal transaction and click on the "Confirm Shipment Received" button.

3 horas atrás, Mahmoud disse:

Open a PayPal transaction and click on the "Confirm Shipment Received" button.

Well, I didn't understand what you said!

But what I'm saying is that the payment has already been made and an email sent to you by paypal itself. In the description I put: Affiliate Plugin - The affiliate system

The order number is this: Order #11115

Waiting for the plugin

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...