About This File
WHAT IS THE GIGTODO SCRIPT? (Updated) V1.4.4
GigToDo is a freelance service marketplace script. GigToDo is a platform that helps employers find talent for their projects. The service facilitates meetings between employers and freelancers who can aid them in brand building or their marketing efforts, providing them with access to a vast pool of highly-qualified freelancers. GigToDo is just the right platform that an employer on the hunt for a freelancer needs. You can find just about any product or service you need–all starting at $5 (or whatever the admin sets as base price). The system works by hosting freelancers by having them post their services and work samples. Buyers simply have to look up the best one that would suit their needs. Common services include logo design, contract writing, code debugging, business card designs and even hiring a virtual assistant.
Do you want to manage and control your very own freelance marketplace empire? A place whereby users in need of certain services can go on and instantly find other users providing those services at very affordable rates? Well, if your answer is yes, then this script is very ideal for you. With the right marketing and planning, this script can equip you to having the best freelance marketplace in the world.
NB: No refunds once item has been purchased. Please test demo thoroughly to make sure that, that is what you want. Thank you.
Our Top Features
This script has a similar concept as Fiverr and PeoplePerHour.
What's New in Version 1.4.4 See changelog
1. When adding or editing a slider, the only option that should be required should be Slide Image. All other options should be optional. So remove required for other options (FIXED)
2) When a user is purchasing a proposal and adds extras, when that user adds the proposal to cart... It doesn’t add with the extras. When adding a proposal to cart, it should add with any extras that user chose. (FIXED)
3) Please remove the full stop “.” After (optional) it makes it looks strange (FIXED)
4) Proposal cart Count Fixed
5) Payout date Fixed
6) More security measures implemented
7) Improved script to accept more foreign characters
New messages will show at the top first
9) Opening a message reveals the last sent, user will not have to scroll down
10) Approve emails directly from admin panel
11) Mobile responsiveness improved for orders page in selling and buying.