About This File
What's New in Version 18.0.0 See changelog
Update 18.0.0 - 2 July, 2022
Implemented the new Blogging system.
- Can be enabled/disabled from the admin panel.
- All posts & categories are added to the sitemap.
- Admin panel blog posts management page with filters, pagination & bulk deletion features.
- Admin panel blog posts categories page with filters, pagination & bulk deletion features.
- Good looking public blog page with recent posts, categories widget & popular posts widget.
- Implemented the ability to filter, paginate & bulk delete the admin panel pages system.
- Implemented the ability to filter, paginate & bulk delete the admin panel pages categories system.
- Implemented Teams API for managing everything Teams system related.
- Reworked the Paddle implementation to work with the new API changes.
- Reworked the Affiliate system earnings percentages. Now you can set the percentage on a per-plan basis.
- Reworked the login screen when using two factor authentication for a cleaner look.
- Reworked the Affiliate system referral URL to work on any kind of internal URL.
- Implemented the ability to enable/disable auto language detection via the admin panel.
- Implemented the ability to set a different logo base on the theme style (dark or light).
- Implemented the ability to set a different logo for emails.
- Implemented statistics reset button for campaigns and notifications.
- Implemented the name field for email collector notifications.
- Implemented Click & mouse over triggers for notifications.
- Implemented CSV import for the Data page of notifications.
- Reworked and improved the Sitemap to include more pages, dynamically.
- Improved the pages resources center UI & fixed small bugs.
- Added a sidebar to the blog post page as well for visual & consistency purposes.
- Refactored a lot of code, resulting in less translation strings for common recurring words.
- Refactored all deletion modals for consistency purposes, resulting in less code and less translations.
- Multiple other code cleanups, small improvements and bugfixes.