About This File
Live Messenger for Invision Community. This application is not an alternative to the standard private messaging functionality, but a convenient addition. Live Messenger was created to make it easier to communicate with other users. Downloading and sending new messages occurs without reloading pages. The main advantage of this application is that you can quickly write or read a private message on any community page.
- Quick buttons: create a PM, open the messenger and show/hide the Live Messenger window.
- Quick access to recent private messages.
- Quick access to a private conversation.
- Messages in a minimal design, without distracting design elements.
- Select the groups that can use Live Messenger.
- Read/unread PM icon.
- Fast message sending.
Language : Eng
IPS version : 4.5, 4.6, 4.7
What's New in Version 1.0.3 See changelog
What's new in version 1.0.3
- Hiding the messenger when you click on any other place on the site instead of clicking on the minimize button.
- Added the ability to automatically update when a new personal message is received.
- Added the ability to sort by category and filter by category.
- Added data-ipsTooltip to icons to make them more useful. (Button tooltips)