Bicrypto v3.7.0 + All Plugins ×

Pes Pro v4.1 - Powerful Exchange System Pro

Mahmoud

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, elpolacovsa said:

Thanks, now I buy it... hasn't he answered me how to edit the modules that aren't in the administration panel?

You can download it now

For modules since there is no option in the control panel, it should work

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

37 minutes ago, Mahmoud said:

You can download it now

For modules since there is no option in the control panel, it should work

I have bought the shortener module and I put it and everything but that module does not appear in the main part, that module appears as added as administrator but not in the other why?

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, elpolacovsa said:

I have bought the shortener module and I put it and everything but that module does not appear in the main part, that module appears as added as administrator but not in the other why?

This is because you are using a modified version, I will modify it to work with this version and send you the download link in a message

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Mahmoud, I'm also interested in this script, do you have the french language module ? And is  it easy for a web designer to change colors and design with html and css ?

If you can install the script I'll buy it very soon....  Can you give me the link to see all the addons ? Thanks alot! 

Cheers!

• Administrators
5 hours ago, mat007 said:

do you have the french language module ?

No

And is  it easy for a web designer to change colors and design with html and css ?

Yes

Can you give me the link to see all the addons ?

https://nani.cash/

You can register an account and check jobs, or contact me and I will give you the details of the admin account

If you can install the script

Yes

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, Perfect Clic said:

Hello friend, I am going to buy the nani cash script by means of a bitcoin payment by coinbase, a question, will I have support from you once I have purchased the script? For any doubt? Greetings, I await your response.

Yes, after purchasing, if you encounter a problem, do not hesitate to ask for help

• Like 1

On 10/4/2022 at 3:06 AM, Mahmoud said:

Yes, after purchasing, if you encounter a problem, do not hesitate to ask for help

Receive a cordial greeting friend, I have already made the purchase and I have already carried out the steps for the installation and I get HTTP ERROR 500, carry out all the steps as it is in the instructions and even so I get an error, I already tried everything until I changed the php Of all the versions, change the mysql and even so, change permissions and even so, import make the changes in the database options and nothing continues to appear http error 500..

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Perfect Clic said:

Receive a cordial greeting friend, I have already made the purchase and I have already carried out the steps for the installation and I get HTTP ERROR 500, carry out all the steps as it is in the instructions and even so I get an error, I already tried everything until I changed the php Of all the versions, change the mysql and even so, change permissions and even so, import make the changes in the database options and nothing continues to appear http error 500..

You have already been answered via messages

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators
2 minutes ago, new new said:

That facebook page cannot be used in our system!

the script have multi error 

This instagram profile doesn't exists!

when i test in your nani.cash 

Instagram has already been removed, but it has not yet been removed from the demo