Bicrypto v3.7.0 + All Plugins ×

Bicrypto v3.7.1 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!

Mahmoud

• Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v3.2.0 + 14 Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Exchanges, KYC, Charting Library, Wallets, Binary Trading, News

What is the main coding language of the script? Is it NodeJS?

After purchasing the script, do you provide support of developers that I can hire to customize me the platform and add some additional options in the crypto exchange?

• Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v3.2.3 + 14 Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Exchanges, KYC, Charting Library, Wallets, Binary Trading, News
  • Administrators
16 hours ago, Jim said:

What is the main coding language of the script? Is it NodeJS?

• Nuxt 3
  • uWS 20 (node)
  • Typescript
  • Ethers
16 hours ago, Jim said:

After purchasing the script, do you provide support of developers that I can hire to customize me the platform and add some additional options in the crypto exchange?

We offer free support, but the installation service costs 20 euros, we do not do customization

22 minutes ago, Jim said:

I sent you a message to your inbox. Please check it.

Ok

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, noman04 said:

iam ready to buy

which block chain networks are supported ???

we can add all networks or specific

If you use the provider extension, I think you will be able to add only the currencies that the provider supports

But using the ecosystem plugin you can add all block chain networks

Regards 

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Sadiq Ansari said:

You haven't even installed it for me yet

Version 2.7.3.5 has already been installed for you. If you want to install the latest version, contact me via messages.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Amir Farid said:

Can you inform me in how many days addons were updated my clients were awaiting for updates .please reply to my question brother

I see that you have not purchased the script yet. Also, if you have clients, I advise you to purchase from Codecanyon, because reselling the script is prohibited here.

• Care 1

• Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v3.2.4 + 14 Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Exchanges, KYC, Charting Library, Wallets, Binary Trading, News
  • Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v3.2.6 + 14 Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Exchanges, KYC, Charting Library, Wallets, Binary Trading, News