Bicrypto v4.1.3 + All Plugins ×

Bicrypto v4.2.1 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!

Mahmoud

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, omerzhcd said:

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

You need to contact the programmer, we only provide support to customers who purchased from us.

Regards 

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• Administrators
On 5/21/2024 at 11:29 AM, ndbuild said:

please check my ICO add-on license code, all other add-ons are successfully activated except it

On 5/23/2024 at 1:48 PM, ndbuild said:

@Mahmoud My IDO Launchpad activation code is not working

Capture.PNG

Sorry for the delay, it has been activated for your domain now

• Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v4.0.0 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!
  • Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v4.0.7 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!
  • Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v4.0.8 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!
  • Administrators
4 minutes ago, moder44 said:

Hello, after updating bicrypto to version 4.0, the site stopped running. Can you tell me what happened to him? And how to fix it? pnp updator does not help, it gives errors

Have you read the immigration documents? Of course, it will crash if you do not implement the migration instructions correctly

9 минут назад, Mahmoud сказал:

Have you read the immigration documents? Of course, it will crash if you do not implement the migration instructions correctly

Tell me what needs to be done? Thank you in advance

• Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v4.1.3 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, ndbuild said:

@Mahmoud Have the add-ons been updated for version 4?

8 add-ons have been updated and the rest of the add-ons will be updated soon

22 hours ago, Mahmoud said:

8 add-ons have been updated and the rest of the add-ons will be updated soon

Can I install the platform on a subdomain? If not, please check your message and help me transfer the license to a subdomain. Thanks!

• Administrators
1 minute ago, ndbuild said:

Can I install the platform on a subdomain? If not, please check your message and help me transfer the license to a subdomain. Thanks!

It will work without a problem on the subdomain

• Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v4.1.6 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!

Hello @Mahmoud, I have a question about the ecosystem, I set a passphrase through the node ./scripts/kms/generate.mjs command - then I enter the password, then I run pnpm updator, but in the end I write the wrong password from the blockchain. Tell me how this can be fixed, the latest versions of the script and add-ons are installed. in .env it is generated

• Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v4.1.7 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v4.2.1 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!