Bicrypto v4.4.0 + All Plugins ×

Bicrypto v4.4.1 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!

Mahmoud

• Administrators
36 minutes ago, Signal Prime said:

Hi, I hope you are fine, kindly just i can pay throughout the paplay, let me know yoour paypal link  to make the payment

thanks.

We accept the payment methods shown only.

Regards 

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v4.2.8 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!
  • Administrators
2 minutes ago, Signal Prime said:

Hi, dear Mahmoud just let me know if we buy it from you, it will be available forever in our account or not?

Yes

3 minutes ago, Signal Prime said:

secondly I would like to know are you able to install it for us as free??

Yes

Regards 

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, madosgergy said:

Kraken exchange

Do you think the product programmer has released this provider?

• Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v4.3.2 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!
  • Administrators
12 minutes ago, Imran Sheriff said:

bro the download from site is quite slow, my net is 500MBits and i am getting the file at 19KB

i am getting this error (ecosystem) on a fresh install and existing install tried both! if anyone can help me its much appreciated

./server/extensions/ecosystem/admin/blockchains/controller.ts:2:30 Type error: Cannot find module '~~/logger' or its corresponding type declarations. 1 | // adminWalletController.ts > 2 | import { createLogger } from '~~/logger' | ^ 3 | import { handleController } from '~~/utils' 4 | import { isUnlockedEcosystemVault } from '~~/utils/encrypt' 5 | import { Linting and checking validity of types ... ELIFECYCLE  Command failed with exit code 1.  ELIFECYCLE  Command failed with exit code 1.  ELIFECYCLE  Command failed with exit code 1. root@ebox:/www/wwwroot/exchange.domain.com#

Edited by Imran Sheriff

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Imran Sheriff said:

i am getting this error (ecosystem) on a fresh install and existing install tried both! if anyone can help me its much appreciated

./server/extensions/ecosystem/admin/blockchains/controller.ts:2:30 Type error: Cannot find module '~~/logger' or its corresponding type declarations. 1 | // adminWalletController.ts > 2 | import { createLogger } from '~~/logger' | ^ 3 | import { handleController } from '~~/utils' 4 | import { isUnlockedEcosystemVault } from '~~/utils/encrypt' 5 | import { Linting and checking validity of types ... ELIFECYCLE  Command failed with exit code 1.  ELIFECYCLE  Command failed with exit code 1.  ELIFECYCLE  Command failed with exit code 1. root@ebox:/www/wwwroot/exchange.domain.com#

After updating to the latest version, you need to remove the "server" folder and then execute the update command and it will work without any problems.

• Administrators

You need to perform this step until the plugin is updated to version 4, after version 4 you do not need to perform it

i am still getting this error

Linting and checking validity of types  ...Failed to compile.

./server_old/extensions/ecosystem/admin/blockchains/controller.ts:2:30
Type error: Cannot find module '~~/logger' or its corresponding type declarations.

1 | // adminWalletController.ts
> 2 | import { createLogger } from '~~/logger'
    |                              ^
  3 | import { handleController } from '~~/utils'
  4 | import { isUnlockedEcosystemVault } from '~~/utils/encrypt'
  5 | import {
   Linting and checking validity of types  . ELIFECYCLE Command failed with exit code 1.
ELIFECYCLE Command failed with exit code 1.
ELIFECYCLE Command failed with exit code 1.
root@exchange:/www/wwwroot/exchange.domain.com#

• Administrators

Do you think that if you change the name of the "server" folder to "server_old" the script will not know and the installation will be done without a problem?!🤔

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, madosgergy said:

@Imran Sheriff  hey can u check dm for a sec, i can help

Did you buy the product so you could help him or did you think he would give it to you?

• Administrators

@madosgergy Only buyers are allowed to help and since you are not a buyer what you will get is an immediate ban. Read the rules to avoid future bans.

• Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v4.3.3 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, hossein rezaei said:

@Mahmoud

Hello, is it possible to get technical support for the product by purchasing the full version with all the plugins? How long is free support and how much should be paid to receive support?

Yes, we offer free support for a full year, but the support does not include installation services.

• Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v4.3.4 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!
  • Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v4.3.6 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!
On 8/3/2024 at 9:34 PM, Mahmoud said:

After updating to the latest version, you need to remove the "server" folder and then execute the update command and it will work without any problems.

I have the same problem, when updating almost any module.
I delete the server folder after installing the latest update, but this does not help to update later in the command line