Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

Bicrypto v4.4.1 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!

Mahmoud

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Aleksey Kuzin said:

I have the same problem, when updating almost any module.
I delete the server folder after installing the latest update, but this does not help to update later in the command line

This means you are doing it wrong.

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

14 minutes ago, Mahmoud said:

This means you are doing it wrong.

@Mahmoud there are no instructions! what am I doing wrong?
1) installed the entire server environment
2) installed the script (the site works)
3) went to the Update tab, they asked for a license for the product - I entered it, everything is fine!
4) went to the modules (there are 12 of them) I click the first one that comes up. I enter the license for it. The license is ok, there is an update button!
5) I click on update! The module is downloaded and updated to an intermediate version! If at this point I do this:
pnpm stop && pnpm update && pnpm seed && pnpm build:all && pnpm start then I get the same error on the "logger", even if I update everything at once to the latest version on some modules there are about 8 intermediate updates, and then I run pnpm stop && pnpm update && pnpm seed && pnpm build:all && pnpm start again - I get the same error!

Where and what is being done wrong? How to install Updates correctly! Tell the buyers! It's easy to tell me that I'm wrong! But I want to know where and what I'm doing wrong!

• Administrators

Update all add-ons at once from the admin panel and then execute the update command. This is wrong. You must execute the command every time you update a single add-on to the latest version. Also, before executing the command, you must delete the folder that you were told to delete. You must do this every time.

If it is still difficult for you, you can request an installation service.

Regards 

• Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v4.3.7 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!

Thank you for the great script. I bought it and conducting a test.
I know that updates are going on often right now.
Every time an update is in progress, we are upgrading by installing a new installation.
How can I proceed to apply only the changed updates?

Note: Even if we proceed with "pnpm updator", the changed new version update will not proceed.

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Thank you for the great script. I bought it and conducting a test.
I know that updates are going on often right now.
Every time an update is in progress, we are upgrading by installing a new installation.
How can I proceed to apply only the changed updates?

Note: Even if we proceed with "pnpm updator", the changed new version update will not proceed.

You should be able to update from the admin panel without any problem, it seems that some customers are currently facing a problem with the automatic update, we are currently working on solving the problem so until it is solved you can update manually without any problem.

Regards 

• Administrators

@Jimmy The auto update issue has been fixed, you should now be able to update from the admin panel without any problem.

Regards

• Love 1

• Administrators

I already fixed it, didn't you notice my reply?

5 minutes ago, Mahmoud said:

@Jimmy The auto update issue has been fixed, you should now be able to update from the admin panel without any problem.

Regards

• Like 1

There is an error in version 4.3.7 in which the deposit wallet cannot be selected.
Looking at the Code Canyon site, it seems like version 4.3.8 solved this problem.
When will the version 4.3.8 be uploaded?

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

There is an error in version 4.3.7 in which the deposit wallet cannot be selected.
Looking at the Code Canyon site, it seems like version 4.3.8 solved this problem.
When will the version 4.3.8 be uploaded?

Will update today

• Love 1

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, Revolution AI said:

Sorry silly question I found the answer 

Not stupid, although it is supposed to be a separate product, we still give this advantage to our customers.

• Love 1

• Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v4.3.8 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!
18 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Please ask me how to add a new wallet for the "custodial wallet" of Ecosystem Addon.
Are you currently developing it?

Please help me.

The same problem, when I go to create a custodial wallet, it does not offer me the option to choose a chain, but offers active, inactive, suspended.
That is wrong.
Scylla is ok and connection.
I see on their site that the ecosystem is a newer version.
We probably have to wait for the update addon.

• Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v4.4.0 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, Hitesh B Gajipara said:

hi, in this product all features are available ?

Of course

• Love 1

• Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v4.4.1 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!
  • Administrators

Mahmoud updated this file to Version v4.4.1 + All Add-ons.
What's New in this Version:

New Features

• Account Deletion:

• Added new email templates for account deletion confirmation code generation and account deletion confirmation.

• Introduced new endpoints for account deletion.

• Added a new page dedicated to account deletion for user convenience.

• Staking Pools:

• Added a new page for creating and editing staking pools, replacing the previous modal approach. This change ensures proper display of the chain for each token based on the selected type and currency in the admin side.

• FAQs:

• Added funding wallets deposit and withdraw FAQ categories and views for better user guidance.

Enhancements

• User Experience:

• Added a new check for user profile status to dynamically change frontend content based on whether the user is logged in.

Patches

• Withdrawals:

• Patched an issue with duplicated balance cuts during spot wallet withdrawals.

• Trading and Investment Cards:

• Fixed the issue where sliders in trading, futures, and AI investment order cards were not affecting the amount.

• Binary Orders:

• Patched the binary order result notification system to prevent notifying all users simultaneously.

• Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v4.4.1 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!