Bicrypto v4.4.8 + All Plugins ×

Bicrypto v4.4.9 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!

Mahmoud

• Administrators

This file has been updated to Version v4.4.8 + All Add-ons
What's New in this Version:

Patches

• Authentication:

• Fixed the issue where refreshing the access token using the refresh token failed, ensuring smoother re-authentication.

• Affiliate System:

• Patched an issue in the affiliate system where unilevel and binary system nodes were not registering correctly.

• Fixed the main node not displaying if the user had no referrals.

• MLM Network Page:

• Patched the MLM network page to prevent duplicate fetch requests for nodes, improving page efficiency and performance.

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v4.4.8 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!
  • Administrators
2 minutes ago, Nur Arifin Akbar said:

Hi @Mahmoud, do you provide a free installation? Thanks in advance

We offer free support, but full installation is not free

Regrads 

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, dedelamiche said:

Hello, 

After purchase here it's possible to update script to the latest version?

Without code or problems.

Regards 

Sure, through the Admin panel just like a codecanyon

• Administrators

The price of this product will soon be raised to 399 instead of 299 when adding the accessories shown below.

XT Exchange Provider For Bicrypto Trading Platform (It will be added to the package when we get 72 sales)

Solana Blockchain for Ecosystem Addon Bicrypto (It will be added to the package when we get 75 sales)

Tron (TRX) Blockchain for Ecosystem Addon (It will be added to the package when we get 75 sales)

Monero (XMR) Blockchain for Ecosystem Addon (It will be added to the package when we get 75 sales)

• Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v4.4.8 + All Add-ons - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!
  • Administrators
16 minutes ago, dubbby said:

Hi there,

Can someone give me a help? how do I change the superadmin@example.com login and password? I can find nowhere? thanks

Honestly I don't want the answer

On 10/4/2024 at 1:19 PM, Mahmoud said:

Honestly I don't want the answer

That's fine, now that you may not know how to change superadmin details, could you help to let me know how to configure the Virtualmin emails, my Bicrypto can't send system emails after the installation, as I am new to Virtualmin, there is somewhere controls this setting I guess. thanks

• Administrators
17 hours ago, dubbby said:

That's fine, now that you may not know how to change superadmin details,

u have to change email first from phpmyadmin or any database tool.

then change password using forget password before u login

6 minutes ago, Mahmoud said:

u have to change email first from phpmyadmin or any database tool.

then change password using forget password before u login

Thanks for your answer, the problem is my app can't send any emails, I know changing the password (forget the password) will be a good approach, but no emails are sent by the way. this is my issue. 

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, dubbby said:

Thanks for your answer, the problem is my app can't send any emails, I know changing the password (forget the password) will be a good approach, but no emails are sent by the way. this is my issue. 

Check this out may help

https://forum.virtualmin.com/t/setting-up-email-server/105631

• Administrators

Configuring Mail Server

Navigate to http://<ip_address>:10000 and login to Virtualmin. Navigate to Virtualmin > Edit Users and click on ‘Add a user to this server’.

1*yS-S83gTG_Rsau25JVdcQw.png

Provide an email address and save the settings to create the email account.

Enable DKIM

Navigate to Virtualmin > Email Settings > DomainKeys Identified Email and click on install to install the DKIM package.

1*KkDeJcr90f7ck78Av0tQfg.png

Once the installation completes successfully, navigate to Virtualmin > Email Settings > DomainKeys Identified Email and select ‘Signing of outgoing emails enabled’ to ‘Yes’. Provide a short name for the DKIM record name field to identify the signing key. Finally, click the save button.

1*VIcUdpxgEPtKB943c9jIqw.png

Now navigate to Virtualmin > Email Settings > DomainKeys Identified Email and expand the ‘Keys and records for offsite hosting’ dropdown. Copy the text from the field ‘DKIM DNS records for Domain’.

1*N5hvgV_3P98H5gu6ql8Mng.png

We will add this record to our domain’s DNS management option. Copy the text inside the parenthesis to a new file, and remove all double quotes (“) and new lines so that the entire text is in a single line. e.g.

v=DKIM1; k=rsa; t=s; p=MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEAo4R….

Navigate to your domain’s DNS management section and add a new record. Provide the hostname as **._domainkey. The Asterisk sign should be replaced by the short name that you used while configuring DKIM. The name is available in the text that you copied, and provided before IN TXT. e.g.

202209._domainkey IN TXT

In this case, the name will be 202209._domainkey

Select the record type as SPF(txt) and paste the key (with quotes and new lines removed) to the ‘Address’ field.

1*1JUDN_0Vdp3jVCxdU8R9bg.png

Configure SPF and DMARC

Navigate to Virtualmin > Server Configuration > DNS Options. Select ‘SPF records enabled’ to ‘yes’ and ‘DMARC records enabled’ to yes. If you have your domain name configured to point to your VPS IP, then the SPF and DMARC records will be automatically added to your domain’s DNS. Otherwise, you should manually copy the SPF and DMARC text and add it to your domain’s DNS. Also, set the ‘DMARC policy for emails that fail SPF or DKIM’ to ‘quarantine email’ to stop receiving emails that do not have them enabled. You can leave it as default if you want to receive those emails as well.

1*KXK0F16mCZcyKxXRaUcXmQ.png

Add it to your domain’s DNS manually if it was not added automatically.

1*AqAbMT8PpFJWv3Yfj_RWRQ.png

Creating an email account

Navigate to Virtualmin > Edit Users and click on ‘Add a user to this server’.

1*vUlDkWcLxJRbrYIaJKkhag.png

Add an email username to the Email Address field, and provide a name and a password. You can set a password recovery address too.

1*UZV920NANdOi0JstUo_J5Q.png

Testing with Mail tester

Navigate to MailGenius or Mail Tester.

Copy the test email address. To send an email, navigate to Webmin > Server > Postfix Mail Server > User mailboxes. Select the email address you created and send the test email by clicking the ‘Compose’ button.

Issues with SPF, DKIM and DMARC

a. If the SPF checks fail, make sure that your SPF record is added to the domain’s DNS management. Also, navigate to Virtualmin > Server Configuration > DNS Options. Make sure ‘SPF record enabled’ is set to ‘Yes’. If you receive an SPF error where it says ‘Sender is not authorized by default to use…’, if you are testing through Mail Tester, it will provide you the correct SPF record that you should add to your Domain’s DNS. Replace the SPF record with the one provided and it should pass then. The new SPF record will look something like this:

v=spf1 redirect=_******.com ip4:<ip address> ~all

b. If your DKIM signature validation fails and it says that the DKIM record is available but the signature is not valid, then make sure you added the DMARC key correctly to the domain’s DNS.

c. If it says that the MARC is not present, then make sure you enabled the DMARC key from Virtualmin > Server Configuration > DNS Options.

d. If the reverse DNS fails, then contact your domain hosting provider to enable a reverse DNS for the IP address of your VPS and the domain name that you use to create the email accounts.

Issues with PTR records

Some of the mail servers like Gmail do not let you send email from a domain if the domain does not have a PTR record. If you try sending an email to gmail.com and receive an email back with the title ‘Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender’, then you will see in the message that Gmail does not allow emails if the domain name of the address does not have a PTR record.

If you face this issue, please contact your domain hosting service and ask them to add a PTR record against the domain name from which you are sending emails. This should solve the issue.

If you are facing this issue and still want to test your email, you can try sending an email to outlook.com as it allows email without PTR records.

@Mahmoud Can you answer these questions for me?

1- In the licenses appears kucoin and binance where he added this ? Or how it installs, it may be obvious but I don't know

Any documents that help the installation of these api?

2- I want to buy the web app, do you have some documentation to install is complicated or can I try, if it is not possible you install it to work with the web, if so what is the price of the installation?

Thanks for reply

• Administrators
Just now, Hen Ry said:

In the licenses appears kucoin and binance where he added this ? Or how it installs, it may be obvious but I don't know

You need to activate the license

Then you go to the .env file and put the API details, then you execute the "pnpm updator" command

For more information:

https://support.mash3div.com/hc/articles/1/55/103/exchange-providers

5 minutes ago, Hen Ry said:

I want to buy the web app, do you have some documentation to install is complicated or can I try, if it is not possible you install it to work with the web, if so what is the price of the installation?

There is no web app, a native app sold here: