Bicrypto v3.7.0 + All Plugins ×

Smart NFT Multi Chain (Addons)

Polyp Polyp

Smart NFT Multi Chain (Addons)

A multi-chain NFT marketplace will traverse multiple blockchains and will support trading across multiple networks. Smart NFT is now supported with multiple chain networks. Now site admins can deploy multiple chains and activate them all simultaneously.

It will be convenient for the users to use them at a simultaneous time. With multi-chains support unlike other marketplaces now contract deployment will be cost-efficient and low. Our contracts are audited and cost-efficient. Deploy on multi chains or multi networks and create NFT on all of them with ease.

• 3 weeks later...

In fact, what happens is that I bought smart-nft here, but it has extra plugins for smart nft, such as multichain and erc-1155 to mintar several nfts..
Can you help me to fix it?
The plugins are installed but the website does not recognize the multichain plugins or the erc-1155 plugin..
If you can help me I would be very grateful..

the same thing happened to me.  i am wonndering if these addons require the newest version of the base market plugin.  i am running an older version of the markket tho.  any updates from snyone would be helpful in troubleshooting this issue.