Bicrypto v4.1.3 + All Plugins ×

Bicrypto v4.2.2 - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!

Mahmoud

• Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v3.3.7 - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!
  • Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v3.3.8 - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!
  • Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v3.3.9 - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!
Em 03/01/2024 em 17:10, Mahmoud disse:

Updated

Greetings, I have a question, I noticed that updates are generated one or two every week, which probably causes difficulties for those who use the system as they don't stop updating. But of course this is not a problem, the difficulty lies in the fact that you have to uninstall everything and reinstall the new version which creates a difficulty, it is possible to generate the license to carry out the update internally without the need to remove the files and install the new ones What would the update be in this case?

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Zenite Damião Domingos Sachipindo said:

Greetings, I have a question, I noticed that updates are generated one or two every week, which probably causes difficulties for those who use the system as they don't stop updating. But of course this is not a problem, the difficulty lies in the fact that you have to uninstall everything and reinstall the new version which creates a difficulty, it is possible to generate the license to carry out the update internally without the need to remove the files and install the new ones What would the update be in this case?

You can use automatic update from the admin panel

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Zenite Damião Domingos Sachipindo said:

I think when you do this in the admin panel it will ask for a license.

Or not really?

If so, what license data should I add there to update the system?

Why didn't you ask for a license?!

Send your domain in a message until it is activated and you will be given a license code

11 minutos atrás, Mahmoud disse:

Why didn't you ask for a license?!

Send your domain in a message until it is activated and you will be given a license code

I didn't request the license because I thought it wasn't necessary as it wasn't requested during the installation process.

sorry about that

I left the domain in a private message

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Zenite Damião Domingos Sachipindo said:

I left the domain in a private message

Activated 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Zenite Damião Domingos Sachipindo said:

Good evening friend, I noticed a small error, I don't know if it's just here.

The tradingview information does not appear, and I checked the log and there was no error.

Captura de Ecrã (1145).png

Captura de Ecrã (1146).png

Make sure cloudflare is disabled as it is what is causing this error

• Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v3.4.4 - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!
  • Administrators
9 hours ago, Ambuj Tiwari said:

Have we also trade feature and option through this script or not it is totally just like binance 

its called binary and its part of the platform

• Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v3.5.0 - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!

انا عايز سكريبت شغال فقط تداول ثنائي هل ده يكفي ولا لازم شراء البرنامج كامل ب 250 يورو؟ 

وهل ده هيكفي بشتغيل التداول الثنائي + عمل ايداع و السحب و تشغيل الموقع بشكل كامل

• Administrators
57 minutes ago, مجنون فوركس said:

انا عايز سكريبت شغال فقط تداول ثنائي هل ده يكفي ولا لازم شراء البرنامج كامل ب 250 يورو؟ 

وهل ده هيكفي بشتغيل التداول الثنائي + عمل ايداع و السحب و تشغيل الموقع بشكل كامل

هتحتاج الى شراء السكريبت فقط وشراء مزود بايننس او كوكوين

هيكون التكلفة كام للتركيب و تسطيب كل شيء و كدة هحتاج اشتري سكريبت + مزود بياناس او كوكين 
ممكن شراء المزود تحديدا 

وحابب اعرف لو محتاج دعم فني منك شخصيا كم تكلفته شهريا

• Administrators

تحقق من الوصف هنا

https://doniaweb.com/files/file/1527-bicrypto-crypto-trading-platform-binary-trading-investments-blog-news-more/

تم وضع روابط لجميع الاضافات

بالنسبه لتريدنج فيو فدا بيشتغل تلقائيا بمجرد تفعيل المزود

• Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v3.5.1 - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!
  • Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v3.5.3 - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!
  • Mahmoud changed the title to Bicrypto v3.5.4 - Crypto Trading Platform, Binary Trading, Investments, Blog, News & More!
  • Administrators
58 minutes ago, dogemine123 said:

I get a null error message when paying with cryptocurrency. Is there any way to fix it?

Please take a screenshot to check