Bicrypto v3.7.0 + All Plugins ×

Waziper v5.1.1 - Whatsapp Marketing Tool [Extended License]

Mahmoud

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Tushar

image.thumb.png.2627cca5ce3842bdf51c90e4f4f23055.png

I'm using version 5.0.3 and it's working fine. Only problem which I'm facing is getting disconnected after some time in case of inactivity.

It is really important to stay connected when you want to send messages.

How I resolved it:- All I have to do is to reboot the server and execute the cronj command.

After rebooting the server, all the whatsapp Instance ID gets automatically connected. I'm not able to figure out the exact problem which is causing this. LMAO

PS- Version 5.0.3 is best to do all the work. Upgrade is not necessary.

8 minutes ago, SAGAR KUMAR SAHU said:

Try to use aapanel with a vps, you won;t get disconnection issue with proper cron and setup file , i have more than 30 customers and 20 business partners not a single disconnection issue even chat bot working from last 2 months contiusly 

Do you know how to solve this error:

{"statusCode":428,"error":"Precondition Required","message":"Connection Closed"}

• Mahmoud changed the title to Waziper v5.0.9 - Whatsapp Marketing Tool Extended NULLED