Bicrypto v4.1.3 + All Plugins ×

WASender v4.1 - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS) NULLED

Mahmoud

@Gerry 施顺杰 Sidharta It depends.. If your using Cpanel just add your cronjob as the text show.. But if you are using aapnel need to add the cronjob as a http link and execute yourdomain/cron/execute-schedule.. thats all.. I recommend you first 15days testing because the node server stops and .env file show empty in some cases. For me stops every 10-15days and show me errors in whatsap.js file. Im bored to continue installing this code but I cant found other..

15 minutes ago, Karlos Espinosa said:

@Gerry 施顺杰 Sidharta It depends.. If your using Cpanel just add your cronjob as the text show.. But if you are using aapnel need to add the cronjob as a http link and execute yourdomain/cron/execute-schedule.. thats all.. I recommend you first 15days testing because the node server stops and .env file show empty in some cases. For me stops every 10-15days and show me errors in whatsap.js file. Im bored to continue installing this code but I cant found other..

i am using ubuntu vps

On 6/3/2024 at 10:37 AM, Karlos Espinosa said:

After 15 days of using Wasender 4, I encounter this problem. Does anyone know how to fix it? The issue is always with NODE and the whatsapp.js file. I have already restored it with the fil
e shared by @aAlbapa, but NODE does not execute.

image.thumb.png.ebf7aa0b32a12f14168e54c712827567.png

Are yu use Shared Hosting or VPS ?

1. If you use shared hosting, Shared hosting administrator system will stop the service running of Node.js. Why? Couse recognise an anomali process and abnomal. Thats policy of shared hosting.
2. If you use VPS or Cloud VPS, double check the configuration of node.js. If still same, try reinstal it from begining. After that, try PM2 for running process of node JS. for what? PM2 it for help you running whatsapp.js and app.js ALL DAY and you can monitoring the node.js proccess.
3. If you use Cloud*lare for DNS record, check section firewall and setting up with your ecosytem. Sometimes is block the connection of domain.
4. Consider of firewall of your hosting/vps, sometimes is detect an malware process and make your script/apps doesnt running.

On 6/7/2024 at 10:49 AM, Karlos Espinosa said:

".env file show empty in some cases." 

Yea, same case for me. Heres my setup after thats case:
1. After your apps success instal and running well, do resetup permision folder with 755 as recomendation of the apps. *You must check the apps after change, expecially the front end.
2. Setup permision of .httacces to recomendation (usually is 644) and add script for hiding from the public and others (google it)
3. Setup .env permision to recomendation (usually is 644)
4. consider to add firewall/security (like: Project SECURITY) to the your apps for extra security.

Hope it better.

On 6/7/2024 at 10:49 AM, Karlos Espinosa said:

yes developer put some script in file whatsapp.js, so if you use this script without buy it, developer knows  and he will delete your files remotely.

you ca use mpwa 6.50

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mahmoud changed the title to WASender v4.1 - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS) NULLED