Bicrypto v3.7.0 + All Plugins ×

MagicAI v6.0.1 - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS

Mahmoud

I have installed and updated it to 2.0.8. But i am having a weird issue. Page scrolling is not working on any device. I am not able to scroll in homepage alone. Admin page and backend i am able to scroll up and down. has anyone faced this issue ?

18 minutes ago, Tridasa said:

I have installed and updated it to 2.0.8. But i am having a weird issue. Page scrolling is not working on any device. I am not able to scroll in homepage alone. Admin page and backend i am able to scroll up and down. has anyone faced this issue ?

Try reinstalling or clearing cache

1 hour ago, Tridasa said:

Tried but still facing the issue, I am also not able to update the frontend contents from the admin panel. Renaming of site and the texts in it is not getting reflected. I have reinstalled it again But still facing same issue.

Mind having me do it for you? If not then that's ok

On 8/7/2023 at 5:17 PM, Robert Jarrett said:

@ang.vil oh, I don't have it yet

I download version 1.6 and installed it, then I manually updated to version 2.8, then it showed there is new update available, I clicked there and it got updated automatically, I am currently at version 2.10.
I am facing a issue in ai code generation, while generating its showing "server error" image.png.4c913f999971a0297f37107f00d9cf44.png

24 minutes ago, Vinayak said:

I download version 1.6 and installed it, then I manually updated to version 2.8, then it showed there is new update available, I clicked there and it got updated automatically, I am currently at version 2.10.
I am facing a issue in ai code generation, while generating its showing "server error" image.png.4c913f999971a0297f37107f00d9cf44.png

How did you update it? Do you have WhatsApp?

• 2 weeks later...