Bicrypto v4.1.3 + All Plugins ×

WhatsBox v3.0 - The WhatsApp Marketing - Bulk Sender, Chat, Bots, SaaS

Mahmoud

• Administrators

WhatsBox - The WhatsApp Marketing - Bulk Sender, Chat, Bots, SaaS

WhatsBox – The WhatsApp Marketing – Bulk Sender, Chat, Bots, SaaS – is one of a kind script that you can use to automate your WhatsApp marketing, offer support, and interact with your clients even when you are not available, using reply bots.

WhatsBox - The WhatsApp Marketing - Bulk Sender, Chat, Bots, SaaS - 4

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• Mahmoud changed the title to WhatsBox v1.3 - The WhatsApp Marketing - Bulk Sender, Chat, Bots, SaaS
  • Mahmoud changed the title to WhatsBox v1.4 - The WhatsApp Marketing - Bulk Sender, Chat, Bots, SaaS
  • Mahmoud changed the title to WhatsBox v1.5 - The WhatsApp Marketing - Bulk Sender, Chat, Bots, SaaS
  • Mahmoud changed the title to WhatsBox v1.6 - The WhatsApp Marketing - Bulk Sender, Chat, Bots, SaaS
  • 1 month later...

If anyone can help.

I faced issue after installation the script and configure the meta webhook and IDs to the system.

If someone faced the issue  of templates are not loading.  And from chat messages are not sending or receiving from user dashboard..

I see the error logs  it says   database table missing...

I've tried  v1.5   and the  v.1.6   respectively..but  have same issue..  if someone can help regarding this issue  that'll be very helpful to me...

I've all setup things successfully but these 2 issues are really stuck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mahmoud changed the title to WhatsBox v2.0 - The WhatsApp Marketing - Bulk Sender, Chat, Bots, SaaS
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Mahmoud changed the title to WhatsBox v2.1 - The WhatsApp Marketing - Bulk Sender, Chat, Bots, SaaS
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mahmoud changed the title to WhatsBox v3.0 - The WhatsApp Marketing - Bulk Sender, Chat, Bots, SaaS