Bicrypto v3.6.1 + All Plugins ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Affiliate Management System v3.0.0.4

Mahmoud

• Administrators

Affiliate Management System - CodeCanyon Item for Sale

Affiliate script is Integrate into your online store and gives you the ability to create a commission program for your products/service and invite users to be your affiliates to earn money by sharing a commission from your sales. Buy this tool only if you want to boost your sales on your site/store.

Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/affiliate-management-system/25393355

Download:

doniaweb.com_affiliate-management-system-v3.0.0.4.zip

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

3 minutes ago, Moedabtc said:

Alguém conseguiu instalar esse script? Não é mais que o Passo 1, servidor cPanel com PHP 7.2, está tudo bem, mas não é o próximo passo na instalação. alguém com o mesmo problema?

I have the same problem, and I really need this script!

3 minutes ago, lpsantosgo said:

I have the same problem, and I really need this script!

I also wanted to test it, study how everything works, but with no success in the installation. I also can't find the database configuration file to force a manual installation.

4 minutes ago, Moedabtc said:

I also wanted to test it, study how everything works, but with no success in the installation. I also can't find the database configuration file to force a manual installation.

I also looked for the configuration file. this script is very problematic.

4 minutes ago, Moedabtc said:

According to the manual it is necessary that the sourceguardian is active in PHP to move to step 2, I left it active, even so it doesn't work.

I did everything too, activate all the components and I'm still having difficulty installing ... I haven't seen any developer sites that run 100% script update file. this must be the reason we are unable to install the script.

6 minutes ago, lpsantosgo said:

I did everything too, activate all the components and I'm still having difficulty installing ... I haven't seen any developer sites that run 100% script update file. this must be the reason we are unable to install the script.

I'm still going to try a solution, giving a certain share here.

Very well! After trying a lot to install this script in the traditional way and without success, I ended up doing the installation on the nail myself.

So, for those who really want to install this script and couldn't, here's my collaboration.

Follow these steps:

1) In phpMyAdmin, import the database.sql file found in the \install folder into the Database already created.

2) Go to application\config and write the PHP code for the image in the database.php file which is without code. This code is not original from the file, I wrote it to make it work, for me it worked. Do not forget to include only your database information.

3) Access your website's login address at yourdomain/admin

User: admin
Password: admin2018$

Hope this helps

database.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
В 24.03.2020 в 16:04, Moedabtc сказал:

Very well! After trying a lot to install this script in the traditional way and without success, I ended up doing the installation on the nail myself.

So, for those who really want to install this script and couldn't, here's my collaboration.

Follow these steps:

1) In phpMyAdmin, import the database.sql file found in the \install folder into the Database already created.

2) Go to application\config and write the PHP code for the image in the database.php file which is without code. This code is not original from the file, I wrote it to make it work, for me it worked. Do not forget to include only your database information.

Hope this helps

database.jpg

Thank you very much for your solution! It's works.

Edited by id1crypt

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2020 at 2:04 PM, Moedabtc said:

Follow these steps:

Hope this helps

database.jpg

Awesome mate, it worked. Thanks a lot.

• 1 year later...
On 3/24/2020 at 2:04 PM, Moedabtc said:

Follow these steps:

Hope this helps

database.jpg

Hello,

Could you pls help me send the code in the image to my email address ajani.sunday49@gmail.com i need to install the script thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...