Bicrypto v4.4.0 + All Plugins ×

〖 EMAIL MARKETING SERVICES 〗» INBOX ┇ BULLETPROOF ┇ COLD & MASS MAILING » ⚡⚡SCALE UP YOUR LEADS⚡⚡

• VIP Member
Posted (edited)

Email Marketing Solutions. You will get a fully configured server with an Email panel installed and SMTP Linked to your own Domain.

68e3LPX.thumb.png.d747d7cc14f53f6c5f0d47612c1cd7f9.png

ORDER PAGE LINK :

CUSTOMER REVIEWS :

Review - these guys are the REAL deal. Amazing support (I've been using different email marketing providers over the years) and help along the way. They're ultra-professional and take the job very seriously. Available via support anytime, and they really want you to succeed. Plus, their service is super inexpensive. HIGHEST POSSIBLE RECOMMENDATION.

(and no, I didn't receive anything from them to write this review - I'm just a huge fan!)

Hostdel and the team behind them are the real deal.

Their support is impeccable and will answer all of your questions - I did not find anything they were unable to answer.
It is more than clear that they know what they're doing.

Additionally, the support is friendly and will literally answer at every moment of the day as long as they're awake.

The server was delivered fast and in a timely manner, even after requesting some custom setup on my own domain.

The price is VERY cheap for the depth of both the Hostdel team, and the emailing software provided.

I cannot recommend this enough! 10/10

I would like to give my feedback on the services I bought from this provider. I bought the Enterprise version.
I am absolutely amazed how well everything has been set up.
Xcodes is very friendly and knows what he is doing. He replies very quickly to my messages and answered all my questions I had as a total newbie.
I recommend this service 100%.

The vendor and his team were nice enough to set up a full test for me before buying so I can test the inbox rates of the service. Clark put his money where his mouth is and the proof was undeniable. Every single test has hit the inbox and has been marked by Google as important mail. We are very happy and immediately became a customer after those results. The work, service, and support are unbeatable. After testing dozens of vendors I have found my go-to service for mailing.

10/10, HIGHLY recommended.

Fast set up, support and attitude to the highest level

Highly recommended!

I have order it

i get great customer service

everythink was finish in 3 hours

i love them

I can recommend it

have been able to import emails very easily, enjoy the backend very easy to see stats and very easy solution to use. so far impressed will post with results after processing some campaigns sprerad out over time. thanks again i am going to be long term customer!

Got my server upgraded, emails are on the way out again. Very impressed, then again my list is very cleaned & targeted to my niche which is why i am getting good click thrus i'm sure results may vary for many.

Warm up day 5 at the moment and everything looks great Also got a list cleaning service for free from these guys, outstanding !

I have to give my opinion on this service.

I had never had experience with sending cold emails. And I got in touch with them.

Not only have they configured everything to perfection, but they are advising and recommending me every minute. Whenever I write to them they take a few minutes to reply.

Impressive!!

Posting Review:

bought the bulletproof cold email server setup. Mail tester shows 10/10, emails are inboxing perfectly fine. Not only that, XCodes helped me with all parts of the process including help with setting up my own campaign. 10/10 service, would highly recommend everyone to use !

REVIEW - I contacted these guys on skype this morning and had a really great conversation. They were really helpful and clarified the direction we needed to go to get our email project moving. We were about to make some serious mistakes, and they have prevented us from doing that. Can't wait to continue working with them.

Edited by xCodes
tags added