Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

AI-Avatar Addon for MagicAI 6.5

pol73rge1s7

AI-Avatar Addon for MagicAI 6.5

Ai Avatar for MagicAI 6.5 - MUST HAVE MagicAI 6.5 TO USE (6.5 Upgrade Attached Also)

Ditch the conventional slides and step into the future with AI Avatars. Transform the way you create engaging videos for informational, sales, customer service, or marketing purposes. With AI Avatars, you can effortlessly produce studio-quality videos complete with avatars and voiceovers. All you need is your text input, and the platform will handle the rest. Plus, you can do this in over 130 languages, making it easier than ever to reach a global audience with polished, professional content.

This is a paid Extension through MagicAI Marketplace - By purchasing this exclusively through DoniaWeb, You will be supporting me to Purchase and Null additional extensions and themes.

INSTALLATION HELP IS AVAILABLE - PM ME

Installation:

1. Upload and unzip extension to root of website.
  2. Run below SQL to activate theme in phpMyAdmin.

INSERT INTO `ai_models` (`key`, `title`, `ai_engine`, `is_active`, `created_at`, `updated_at`, `selected_title`, `is_selected`) VALUES
('synthesia', 'Synthesia', 'synthesia', 1, '2024-07-15 02:51:04', '2024-07-15 02:51:04', 'Synthesia', 0);

INSERT INTO `extensions` (`version`, `slug`, `installed`, `created_at`, `updated_at`, `is_theme`) VALUES
('1.2', 'ai-avatar', 1, '2024-07-13 16:53:21', '2024-07-14 03:13:53', 0);

• Like 1

@pol73rge1s7 Hi, can you help me with the installation of the AI Avatar plugin I bought from you? I tried to install it but it doesn't work it gives me error 500 when I go to the plugin menu. I want to clarify that I have the Extended version bought regularly and not nulled. I installed the original version 6.5.2. I'm waiting for your response to solve the problem. In the meantime, I wish you a good day. 

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, Sorcone said:

@pol73rge1s7 Hi, can you help me with the installation of the AI Avatar plugin I bought from you? I tried to install it but it doesn't work it gives me error 500 when I go to the plugin menu. I want to clarify that I have the Extended version bought regularly and not nulled. I installed the original version 6.5.2. I'm waiting for your response to solve the problem. In the meantime, I wish you a good day. 

Enable debug mode from the .env file to see the cause of the error.

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• Administrators
On 7/20/2024 at 4:46 PM, Henry AI said:

i am using 6.5.1 but the Ai Avatar is not showing 

After installation you need to remove cache files from storage.

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

11 hours ago, oliver33 said:

The problem is with the initial letter of some folders.
Just change:
 app/Http/controllers —-> app/Http/Controllers
 app\services\Synthesia ——> app\Services\Synthesia
Good luck !

Give this man an Olympic medal. Works!

• Like 1

@Mahmoud I am interested to buy it but i am confused. 

Please answer the following questions:

1- Do you have the latest version? (Will this work with php script or wordpress?)

2- Is the script Magic Ai free or paid?

3- I saw you are also selling themes for this script. Are these only paid themes or proper running scripts? Are these wordress themes or a php script themes?

Waiting for your response.

Thank you

Edited by eric143

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Sorcone said:

Hi, an official update for AI Avatar was released a few days ago. I would like to know when you are going to publish this, so that I can update it on my website.

That add-on is only 6.5 version