Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

Whatsapp Gateway | Multi Device v8.5.1

Magd Almuntaser

15 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Google Authenticator (2FA) Plugin v1.0.0
For version (7.0.0)

I've programmed a new 2FA plugin so that users on your site can turn on two-step verification protection.
I've added the ability to enable and disable this feature from the control panel

Installation is very easy, download the zip file and unzip it in the root folder path of the script, then open the following link in your browser:

http://yoursite/migrate

If you see a white page and the number 0, it's working, if it's not and you have a vps, you can run this command via SSH:

php artisan migrate

You can now access your site and clicking on the image in the top right corner and clicking on Setting:

image.png.5908bdb468f178e7b52ec99f92c66dfd.png

You will find a new button called "Enable Authenticator 2FA?" All your users will see this button and can enable or disable it from here.

image.png.f5c287f51f8616e8b32dabdac2fb8fd0.png

After pressing this button, a page will open with a QR code for the google authenticator application, if you don't have it on your phone, you can download it from Google Play, scan the QR code and it will show you the number that changes every 10 seconds. Enter it in the box and press confirm

image.png.589cfb81efa61606982cf56fe55303a6.png

You can now logout and try logging in again. You will see that after logging in, you are taken to the Authenticator 2FA window, and you need to enter the code from the Authenticator app on your phone each time you login

image.png.0d63afa7d6286985a148ea709edb93b7.png

Note: The (Forget?) button is not working at the moment, but I will be releasing the next version with a new feature in this button

2FA-plugin-v1.0.0.zip 827.17 kB · 11 downloads

Tambahkan Menu Plugin di admin om, nantinya user bisa download diakunnya masing-masing pada menu Plugin dengan syarat user sudah berlangganan, jika tidak berlangganan user tidak dapat download pluginnya

• DW Members
16 hours ago, Serpul Cloud said:

@Magd Almuntaser @Mahmoud Bagaimana cara pengaturan agar Pengirim Email bekerja sempurna, saat ada klien yang melakukan pendaftaran? 🤤. Terimakasih sebelumnya

Saya akan mencoba membuat fitur ini untuk Anda, dan ketika saya selesai, saya akan memberitahu Anda.

7 hours ago, agus amin said:

Tambahkan Menu Plugin di admin om, nantinya user bisa download diakunnya masing-masing pada menu Plugin dengan syarat user sudah berlangganan, jika tidak berlangganan user tidak dapat download pluginnya

Saya sudah memikirkannya sebelumnya, tapi ada masalah yaitu semua plugin yang saya terbitkan di sini sebenarnya bukan plugin. Mereka adalah file baru dan juga telah dimodifikasi dan bukan terpisah dari skrip. Oleh karena itu, akan sulit membuat setiap plugin terpisah karena skrip asli tidak memiliki fitur untuk membuat tambahan. Misalnya, location message harus saya gabungkan dengan create user karena file di location yang sama berada di create user dan saya tidak dapat memisahkannya karena situs web Anda akan mengalami gangguan dan Anda harus menginstal keduanya bersama-sama.

6 hours ago, The Billionaire said:

@Magd Almuntaser @agus amin i have added this one long time ago

Believe me, I'm telling you the truth. There is currently no solution for the timeout issue because WhatsApp has modified the socket for most numbers. For example, I have 4 numbers, 3 of which work correctly without interruption, but one has the timeout issue and disconnects every time. When I checked the logs, I found a difference in the socket connection with WhatsApp for my number. I also found that many people on GitHub have the same problem and are waiting for a fix to adjust the connection to be compatible with WhatsApp.

In short, WhatsApp and Facebook are owned by the same person. If you remember how Facebook profiles used to look, when Mark makes changes to the profile, he doesn't apply them to everyone at once. Instead, he updates a limited number of profiles first, and then gradually rolls out the changes to all profiles. This is what's happening with WhatsApp. The company has modified the socket for some numbers, and soon, they will apply the new socket to all numbers. The GitHub community needs to quickly adjust their sockets. So, you either have to wait or use another number.

5 hours ago, Bajra Al Faruq said:

image.png.e7ef2575ce5cb26215f06206ea202160.png

@Magd Almuntaser untuk list meesage tidak berfungsi ya

Poll dan List Message pada Versi 7.00 awal Nullednya berfungsi pada Whatsaap Android,

tetapi setelah Versi 7.00 di modifikasi tuan @Magd Almuntaser tidak berfungsi normal di WA Android maupun WA Web,

Saat mengirim pesan poll atau list message tertulis " 1 pesan terkirim" tetapi saat di cek di wa hp tidak ada pesan apa2

Mungkin ada sedikit kesalahan pada saat modifikasinya,

mohon bantuannya tuan @Magd Almuntaser untuk di perbaiki kedua jenis pesan ini.

berikut saya lampirkan screenshoot bahwa di versi sebelumnya kedua fitur tersebut berfungsi saat ini pada versi 7 awal saat pertama kali nulled..

WhatsApp Image 2024-07-24 at 09.10.29.jpeg

Edited by Enno The Explorer

16 minutes ago, Enno The Explorer said:

Apakah fitur poll dan list message berfungsi normal mas? Krn saat dicoba tertulis 1 message sent tp saat di lihat tidak ada pesan yg masuk utk poll atau list message tadi.

Boleh dibantu mas, kira2 apa ya yg salah

try to re install using 1st time nulled. list works.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nurhamdani Al Basyari said:

8.1 om

Mungkin nomor anda pernah didaftarakna atau di koneksikan lalu dihapus dan didaftrankan lagi, sehingga antara history message dan device id nya gak sama, sepengatuhan saya dihapus dulu database pesan yg terkirim di history message

On 7/19/2024 at 3:26 AM, Magd Almuntaser said:

Create User API (v1.0.0)

I have programmed the create user API plugin so you can use it to create a user via payment gateways or website interfaces, etc.

The zip file below contains two plugins: the first is the create user API (v1.0.0) and the second is the location message (v1.5.1), as I cannot separate them since they use the same files.

The installation method is easy: extract the files into the root directory of the script.
There is a guide on how to use the API available on the api-docs page.
Note: Only (admin) can create a new user.

====================

Saya telah memprogram plugin create user API sehingga Anda dapat menggunakannya untuk membuat pengguna melalui gerbang pembayaran atau antarmuka situs web, dll.

File zip di bawah ini berisi dua plugin: yang pertama adalah create user API dan yang kedua adalah location message, karena saya tidak dapat memisahkan mereka karena mereka menggunakan file yang sama.

Metode pemasangannya mudah: ekstrak file ke direktori root script.

Ada panduan tentang cara menggunakan API yang tersedia di halaman api-docs.
Catatan: Hanya admin dapat membuat pengguna baru.

image.png.6d2270ae351a3442a23fc9b0b56bee1d.png

=====================

image.png.6b707994e634ebe01bcb595a4605c753.png

plugins.zip 24.77 kB · 22 downloads

I Already extract on my file but no menu change, can you help me?

9 hours ago, Bajra Al Faruq said:

adakah yg bisa bantu

try edit this file. search in the file

begaya pakai bahasa bule dulu dong gue

/path/to/you/script/resources/views/components/layout-auth.blade.php:14:
/path/to/you/script/resources/views/components/layout-dashboard.blade.php:47:

sekalian kalau mau ganti tulisan di samping logo sidebarnya

/path/to/you/script/resources/views/components/aside.blade.php:8:                   
/path/to/you/script/resources/views/components/sidebar.blade.php:5: 

Edited by kecoamumet
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

coffee

Need Help?? just buy me a cup of coffee

1 hour ago, kecoamumet said:

try edit this file. search in the file

begaya pakai bahasa bule dulu dong gue

/path/to/you/script/resources/views/components/layout-auth.blade.php:14:
/path/to/you/script/resources/views/components/layout-dashboard.blade.php:47:

sekalian kalau mau ganti tulisan di samping logo sidebarnya

/path/to/you/script/resources/views/components/aside.blade.php:8:                   
/path/to/you/script/resources/views/components/sidebar.blade.php:5: 

maturtingkyu kang :3