Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

Whatsapp Gateway | Multi Device v8.5.1

Magd Almuntaser

• DW Members
16 minutes ago, nikokenzo said:

@Magd Almuntaser i have make sure all same like your instruction sir. But still no respons

You can see here many people is working .. so i think your key is not working from gemini ..
make sure you enter all what i post before and make sure you restert your nodejs:

GEIMINI_URL=https://generativelanguage.googleapis.com/v1beta/models/gemini-1.5-flash-latest:generateContent

if you still have a problem you can send msg with your key becouse i think your key is not working .. or i can give you my key to test it

28 minutes ago, nikokenzo said:

Info dong punyaku gk jalan. 

lakukan seperti yang dikatakan tuan @Magd Almuntaser

1 hour ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Gemini & ChatGPT
For (Magd Version 7.0.0.1)

You can replace the attached file so you can use gemini and chatgpt:

server/controllers/

Add the following code below CHATGPT_MODEL in the .env file:

GEIMINI_URL=https://generativelanguage.googleapis.com/v1beta/models/gemini-1.5-flash-latest:generateContent

image.png.536a10206a5339829cbbc00a59f73ecf.png

===========================================

If you put chatgpt key in the control panel, chatgpt will work and if you put gemini key, gemini will automatically work

incomingMessage.js 8.23 kB · 8 downloads

lalu Generate API KEY Gemininya di https://aistudio.google.com/app/apikey

2024-08-03_230252.png

2024-08-03_230514.png

6 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

You can see here many people is working .. so i think your key is not working from gemini ..
make sure you enter all what i post before and make sure you restert your nodejs:

if you still have a problem you can send msg with your key becouse i think your key is not working .. or i can give you my key to test it

Bro i have try add gemini key using phpmyadmin and then restart nodejs now its work!

thanks with many many thanks

• DW Members
2 minutes ago, nikokenzo said:

Udah bisa bro. Akhirnya aku update keynya dari phpmyadmin. Dari panel dashboard gk bisa anehnya

Finally working with you ..
Your issue with the browser was that the JavaScript (ajax) was not working properly for you, as after pasting the key, the script would update on its own

• Care 1

I already thought of this when I watched the video on the previous page, but I don't think people will know how to use it when you mention the name AI. That's why it's best to use the right AI for you.
I will put the feature in the next version and it can also be used without calling the AI name. This modification here is only temporary for those who want to use Gemini

Belum pernah mencobanya, tapi saya akan mencoba.

Terima kasih tuan, saya menunggu kabar baik dari tuan, Semoga Allah SWT selalu memberikan kemudahan dan kesehatan buat tuan @Magd Almuntaser 💗

15 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Akhirnya bekerja dengan Anda ..
Masalah Anda dengan browser adalah bahwa JavaScript (ajax) tidak berfungsi dengan baik untuk Anda, karena setelah menempelkan kunci, skrip akan memperbarui sendiri

Kalau membalas 2 kali kenapa ya tuan? Jadi reply nya ada 2

finally it worked too. and tonight sleep soundly.
thank

Edited by badas

2 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Are you sure you put the key and cert files and modified them in the server.js file as described in my old post?
If your issue is still there, msg me. Send me the key, cert, server.js file and your web.php file

😅 Write it as I wrote it. I'll correct it in the next version.

Make sure you have the correct geimini key and that it works.. or PM me with your key i will test it and you can generate another one

Saya tidak mengerti masalah Anda, apakah maksud Anda 3100 tidak berfungsi? Jika tidak berfungsi, pastikan nodejs Anda berjalan dengan benar. Karena port ini tidak akan berfungsi kecuali Anda telah menjalankan nodejs

cert file and key file are in sam directory and allready loaded in server.js whats wrong still waiting node server when SSL On. 

• DW Members
11 minutes ago, angga turki said:

cert file and key file are in sam directory and allready loaded in server.js whats wrong still waiting node server when SSL On. 

do you change https in .env file?
and try to open this site and enter your ip server or web site without http or https and enter port to check if node working:
yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports

do you change https in .env file?
and try to open this site and enter your ip server or web site without http or https and enter port to check if node working:

this issue is already fixed, i forget load function who load SSL csrtificate files, thanks before, it work perfectly,

• DW Members
10 minutes ago, nikokenzo said:

@Magd Almuntaser

I always facing this issues disconnected every morning sir. (This number use ios device).

but i also connected my second number using android device, it’s never disconnect.

I think it is only problem on whatsapp with iOS device?

IMG_9610.jpeg

Sometimes the connection with the WhatsApp server is interrupted for some numbers because WhatsApp is changing the socket, so you have to be patient until the WhiskeySockets/Baileys team can set their socket to WhatsApp's socket correctly.
WhatsApp is currently updating its Socket for some numbers so that it can be applied to all numbers.
I also have seven numbers. 3 of them are automatically disconnected every time, and when I checked their socket with WhatsApp, I realized that they are not the same as the other 4 numbers.

For my part, I will try to find temporary solutions.

2 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Sometimes the connection with the WhatsApp server is interrupted for some numbers because WhatsApp is changing the socket, so you have to be patient until the WhiskeySockets/Baileys team can set their socket to WhatsApp's socket correctly.
WhatsApp is currently updating its Socket for some numbers so that it can be applied to all numbers.
I also have seven numbers. 3 of them are automatically disconnected every time, and when I checked their socket with WhatsApp, I realized that they are not the same as the other 4 numbers.

For my part, I will try to find temporary solutions.

Yes sir.

for now i must set server.js on page 41. Because without it when i click barcode / code connect option, web can’t auto reconnect. And when using it, I can easyly connect to whatsapp again.

by the way, is it posible for adding auto reject call ? Because it is very annoying when people keep calling number which is only use for WA bot.

1 hour ago, nikokenzo said:

@Magd Almuntaser

I always facing this issues disconnected every morning sir. (This number use ios device).

but i also connected my second number using android device, it’s never disconnect.

I think it is only problem on whatsapp with iOS device?

IMG_9610.jpeg

It similar with my problem. I use shared hosting. 

After i moved to another hosting, i don't get the problem again.

1 minute ago, Gusik Prasetyo said:

It similar with my problem. I use shared hosting. 

After i moved to another hosting, i don't get the problem again.

Hosting dimana skrg mas?

Aren?

Tapi anehnya nomorku satunya aman. Mungkin bener juga kata bro magd, dia ada 7 wa dan sebagian sering dc.

• DW Members
6 hours ago, nikokenzo said:

Hosting dimana skrg mas?

Aren?

Tapi anehnya nomorku satunya aman. Mungkin bener juga kata bro magd, dia ada 7 wa dan sebagian sering dc.

I'm not 100% sure about what I'm saying, but I noticed a change in the socket method with numbers that disconnect frequently. I'm still researching this issue and looking for a solution if it exists. In the meantime, try using PM2 as it maintains your connection.

4 minutes ago, Serpul Cloud said:

Bagaimana menghilangkan warna putih, atau menjadikannya transparan Master @Magd Almuntaser terimakasih, syukron

Screenshot_20240804-125203.jpg

Masalahnya ada pada browser Anda.. Silakan buka situs web di browser lain.

hi , on my site WhatsApp connected successfully and auto reply working fine, but, server status still show me "Port (3100) Is Disconnected" (Note: Server Type - Hosting Shared) also, Chat GPT not responding for any message, only autoreply working from the script

is there any issues ? 

(about Node.js how create on Cpanel) please provide me step by step guide , with image is better for understanding , I'm confusing on it 

wow...after replacing incomingmessage.js the gemini AI is working fine , but i check with Chat GPT its not work ..

Edited by Abdul Hakeem S.Z
found solution

• DW Members
1 hour ago, Serpul Cloud said:

@Magd Almuntaser ok master, terimakasih

Apakah Master @Magd Almuntaser memiliki telegram group? atau website khusus edukasi master?

Tidak, saya tidak memiliki situs web edukasi di internet atau grup Telegram.

50 minutes ago, Abdul Hakeem S.Z said:

hi , on my site WhatsApp connected successfully and auto reply working fine, but, server status still show me "Port (3100) Is Disconnected" (Note: Server Type - Hosting Shared) also, Chat GPT not responding for any message, only autoreply working from the script

is there any issues ? 

(about Node.js how create on Cpanel) please provide me step by step guide , with image is better for understanding , I'm confusing on it 

It's not an issue if Port (3100) Is Disconnected shows up, because the fsockopen function may be blocked on your site, but you can make sure the port is working via an external site. Put the link to your site without https or http and the port number:

As for chatgpt, you must have $5 in your chatgpt account for it to work. Or you can use the free gemini api after you replace the file on page 52 about:
Gemini & ChatGPT
For (Magd Version 7.0.0.0.1)

As for how to run nodejs on cpanel, I don't have shared hosting to explain it to you, but I hope someone can explain it with pictures if they have

23 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Problem 1:

The issue is not with the script, the problem lies with the network connection on the server or the site you are using. The error "Error: Connection Terminated" indicates that the connection to the WhatsApp server has been completely terminated due to a network outage on your server, and it cannot be re-established. Node.js cannot reconnect once the internet connection is lost on the network.

Problem 2:

This is because the MySQL on your site does not automatically create a timestamp upon sending. The solution is to replace the attached file in the following path:

app\Http\Controllers\

MessagesController.php 3.26 kB · 5 downloads

Problem 1:
Yes, problem solved.
a. Couse i using Reverse Proxy for my server configuration, need some little touch and handling.
b. From recomendation @agus amin, just use Node v20++ and running well for some day until this post published.

Problem 2:
Mamamia, its legit. The problem is solved.

Thanks.

23 hours ago, Renato Oliveira Fotografia said:

Could you share how to install it on aApanel? I've been trying for 3 months without success and no help.

Yu can see from this: page 43 on this forum. Its have been share from @Magd Almuntaser for aaPanel installation and very legit. Thanks dudes.

Precondition for my case:
1. aaPanel, my server using Reverse Proxy for this. It will be diferrent for yu configuration.
2. Domain or IP, in my case using IP and little configuration for the configuration on APACHE.

Recomendation by my case:
1. Change from NGINX to APACHE in your web server. It will be easy configuration with APACHE (case by me). If yu have been setup with NGINX for first time, and change to APACHE, aaPanel wil be crash some time after that. Yu need to reinstall aaPanel from begining. (Doing with your risk & back up first).
2. Add the port: 3110 or 3001 in your security aaPanel. It will be recognise using port: 3100/3001.

I hope this help.

qr genrate and whatsapp connect successfully but after run node js show error

returncode: 1
stdout:
> wamd@7.0.0.1 start
> NODE_ENV=production node server.js

Server run and listening port: 3100
stderr:
node:internal/deps/undici/undici:7154
      return await WebAssembly.instantiate(mod, {
                               ^

RangeError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): Out of memory: Cannot allocate Wasm memory for new instance
    at lazyllhttp (node:internal/deps/undici/undici:7154:32)

Node.js v20.14.0

Out of memory error may be caused by hitting LVE limits
or "Max data size", "Max address space" or "Max resident set" process limits
Please check LVE limits and process limits. Readjust them if necessary
More info: https://docs.cloudlinux.com/shared/cloudlinux_os_components/#known-restrictions-and-issues

process limits "/proc/1745578/limits":
Limit                     Soft Limit           Hard Limit           Units     
Max cpu time              unlimited            unlimited            seconds   
Max file size             unlimited            unlimited            bytes     
Max data size             unlimited            unlimited            bytes     
Max stack size            8388608              unlimited            bytes     
Max core file size        0                    0                    bytes     
Max resident set          4294967296           4294967296           bytes     
Max processes             unlimited            unlimited            processes 
Max open files            1048576              1048576              files     
Max locked memory         unlimited            unlimited            bytes     
Max address space         4294967296           4294967296           bytes