Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

Whatsapp Gateway | Multi Device v8.5.1

Magd Almuntaser

3 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Update Whatsapp Gateway Multi Device (Magd Version) v7.0.0.5
Only for those who use my previous version 7.0.0.2

You can install the update from your control panel by clicking on Admin->Update or from the notifications in the website interface.

I apologize for jumping directly to version 7.0.0.5. I had to do so due to the Laravel 9 update, as it would conflict with the smart update if you only installed 7.0.0.3. Therefore, I included some commands in 7.0.0.3 and 7.0.0.5 to avoid any conflicts during the update, as follows:

Version 7.0.0.3:
- Fixed the smart update.

Version 7.0.0.4:

- Added a free SSL generator to run Node.js over SSL with one click (smart).
-
Added read support for Webhook API.
-
Added (What’s new) on the Smart Update page.
-
Added typing indicators for bot, webhook, and auto-reply.
-
Added config/config.php file to change the site name.
-
Upgraded Laravel from 8 to v9.52.16.
-
Upgraded laravel-filemanager to the latest version with closed exploits.
-
Upgraded dependencies to the latest compatible version.
-
Installed pm2 and included it in the script.
-
Installed is-online to check the connection.
-
Fixed an issue with connecting in Node.js.
-
Fixed an issue with unzipping files in Smart Update.
-
Fixed an issue with scaled images from a link when sending a message with a link.
-
Fixed port check issue.
-
Fixed read functionality in auto-reply and bot.
-
Fixed Smart Update.
-
Removed unused vendors to reduce size.

Version 7.0.0.5:
Executed some Artisan commands to update the cache and storage and install database tables.

======================================

I have separated the site name, copyright, and other settings into a file located at (config/config.php), and it is structured as follows:

image.thumb.png.a239c0ade382872d270d1360c7c581e8.png

The connection issue has been resolved by integrating (pm2) into the script and using (is-online) for monitoring the internet connection status. In case of a connection loss, it will attempt to reconnect to the WhatsApp server every 10 seconds. When the internet connection is restored, it will automatically reconnect. The (pm2) helps by restarting Node.js if it stops due to an error.

image.png.5e21bae414acad12d7a3a21e6247ac82.png

You can now create an SSL certificate to run Node.js by going to (Admin->Settings Server). You will find a new button where you need to enter a valid email address and click on (Generate). The script will create and install a free SSL certificate for Node.js. After that, you can restart Node.js to run on SSL. Remember to update your site URL in the (.env) file from (http) to (https) and use your (https) site URL for compatibility. Remember that the SSL is free for 3 months, after which you can click again to generate a new SSL, The feature does not work on localhost.

image.thumb.png.c6a2bbc101aca0c41cea627321ee1f7b.png

For those using (extrnal pm2) on their site, I have not tested version 7.0.0.5 with an external (pm2), so you can try it. If there is a conflict, you can use the (node) command without the need for (pm2), as it is now integrated into the script.

For those looking for the "new installation," you can download the full version from the next post.

Sehat luar biasa tuan @Magd Almuntaser

1 hour ago, Unicode said:

@Gusik Prasetyo  btw itu di keterangan delete history udah dicatet untuk next release di versi 7.0.0.6

edit auto reply yg belum om. Boleh juga itu om @Magd Almuntaser

Oupsss.. I miss read delete history in next update 😂🤣

36 minutes ago, Fud said:

Setelah update,

Coba install baru juga sama

Screenshot_2024-08-12-06-01-00-674_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Before update, have you stop your nodejs?  Or try restart your nodejs.

Edited by Gusik Prasetyo

3 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

You can install the update from your control panel by clicking on Admin->Update or from the notifications in the website interface.

I apologize for jumping directly to version 7.0.0.5. I had to do so due to the Laravel 9 update, as it would conflict with the smart update if you only installed 7.0.0.3. Therefore, I included some commands in 7.0.0.3 and 7.0.0.5 to avoid any conflicts during the update, as follows:

Version 7.0.0.3:

Version 7.0.0.4:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Fixed an issue with scaled images from a link when sending a message with a link.
-
Fixed port check issue.
-
-
Fixed Smart Update.
-

Version 7.0.0.5:
Executed some Artisan commands to update the cache and storage and install database tables.

I have separated the site name, copyright, and other settings into a file located at (config/config.php), and it is structured as follows:

The connection issue has been resolved by integrating (pm2) into the script and using (is-online) for monitoring the internet connection status. In case of a connection loss, it will attempt to reconnect to the WhatsApp server every 10 seconds. When the internet connection is restored, it will automatically reconnect. The (pm2) helps by restarting Node.js if it stops due to an error.

You can now create an SSL certificate to run Node.js by going to (Admin->Settings Server). You will find a new button where you need to enter a valid email address and click on (Generate). The script will create and install a free SSL certificate for Node.js. After that, you can restart Node.js to run on SSL. Remember to update your site URL in the (.env) file from (http) to (https) and use your (https) site URL for compatibility. Remember that the SSL is free for 3 months, after which you can click again to generate a new SSL, The feature does not work on localhost.

For those using (extrnal pm2) on their site, I have not tested version 7.0.0.5 with an external (pm2), so you can try it. If there is a conflict, you can use the (node) command without the need for (pm2), as it is now integrated into the script.

For those looking for the "new installation," you can download the full version from the next post.

Tuan memang luar biasa..semoga Allah SWT membalas semua kebaikan tuan @Magd Almuntaser 🙏

4 minutes ago, Gusik Prasetyo said:

Oupsss.. I miss read delete history in next update 😂🤣

Before update, have you stop your nodejs?  Or try restart your nodejs.

Stop first, and then update as recommendation.

and then start again, my v7.0.0.3 not disconnect anymore. I hope new version also more stable

5 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Version 7.0.0.3:

Version 7.0.0.4:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Fixed port check issue.
-
-
Fixed Smart Update.
-

Version 7.0.0.5:

setelah update ke V.7.0.0.5 , walaupun tanpa Restart Nodejs semua fungsi tetap berjalan normal , luar biasa ..Terima kasih banyak dan ditunggu update dan fitur2 menarik lainnya tuan @Magd Almuntaser 🙏

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, badas said:

After update 7.0.0.5 nodejs cannot start

===================
After replace server.js versi 7.0.0.2 bisa kembali normal, tetapi ada perbedaan script serverjs ver 7.0.0.2 dan 7.0.0.5
Mohon solusinya master @Magd Almuntaser

Screenshot_216.jpg

sama. di versi 7.0.0.5 node.js tidak jalan. QR Code tidak muncul..  di versi 7.0.0.2 lancar.. 

sepertinya karena ada update versi laravelnya. di versi 7.0.0.2 saya menggunakan php versi 8.0.. di versi 7.0.0.5 tidak bisa jalan di versi php tersebut. jika diganti ke versi php 8.1 bisa jalan tapi node.js tidak berjalan.. 

mohon solusinya semua.. terima kasih

23 minutes ago, Jei Grey said:

sama. di versi 7.0.0.5 node.js tidak jalan. QR Code tidak muncul..  di versi 7.0.0.2 lancar.. 

sepertinya karena ada update versi laravelnya. di versi 7.0.0.2 saya menggunakan php versi 8.0.. di versi 7.0.0.5 tidak bisa jalan di versi php tersebut. jika diganti ke versi php 8.1 bisa jalan tapi node.js tidak berjalan.. 

mohon solusinya semua.. terima kasih

Punya saya nodejs v16 php 81 jalan kang...

17 minutes ago, pak kacung said:

Punya saya nodejs v16 php 81 jalan kang...

saya tambahkan script ini di .htaccess 

<IfModule mime_module>
  AddHandler application/x-httpd-ea-php81 .php .php8 .phtml
</IfModule>

kalau tidak pakai script itu. linknya tidak bisa diakses.. kalau pakai itu linknya bisa diakses. tapi node.jsnya tidak jalan.. 

Edited by Jei Grey

2 minutes ago, Jei Grey said:

saya tambahkan script ini di .htaccess 

<IfModule mime_module>
  AddHandler application/x-httpd-ea-php81 .php .php8 .phtml
</IfModule>

kalau tidak pakai script itu. linknya tidak bisa diakses.. 

Php nya ea apa alt yg kamu gunakan kawan?

Sebelum install

1. Pastikan Database & Script diamankan dulu (backup)

2. Pastikan node.js sudah di off-kan

3. Pilih port centang hijau, kalo 3100 gak cocok jgn dipaksakan, coba beralih ke port 3000 asalkan warnanya hijau kaya PKB 🤣🤣🤣

4. Jika saat pembaruan 7.003 ke 7.004 malah muncul script2 merah dialihkan ke vendor sting jgn dipaksa! Ngopi dulu biar tenang 🤣🤣🤣

5. Jika setelah pembaharuan QR gak keluar, on off kan node JS. Kalo masih gak keluar juga pindah ke node.js 19 atau 18 intinya cari yg cocok!

6. Untuk yg installasi fresh... Bukan update, jgn tanya QR gak keluar sebelum setting bagian server, contoh jika menggunakan hosting pastikan sudah diarea shared Hosting.

7. Untuk instalasi fresh, jangan tanya QR gak keluar sebelum generate api key. (Krn ini hal kecil yg sering terlupakan)

8. Silahkan habiskan kopinya 🤣🤣🤣