Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

Whatsapp Gateway | Multi Device v8.5.1

Magd Almuntaser

• DW Members
2 minutes ago, Putra Pertama said:

@Magd Almuntaser hello sir. can you make api for get status session?
 so if the user gets status with apikey. then all sessions will appear along with is_connected or not. For example, 3 connects will get a response from 3 sessions

I was thinking of adding this in 7.0.0.1 and completely forgot about it. Good thing you reminded me of that.
I was thinking of making an api for the users. because all the existing api's are only for whatsapp.
The benefit of the user api is that it can be linked with extrnal, wordpress or whmcs to track users and their numbers from another control..

It's useful for people who use their site to sell an account to send WhatsApp messages.

6 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

If you're using aapanel, it means that you updated the script version without turn off the node first.
I put a warning when updating that you must turn off the node before updating because aapanel has a lot of issues, including hanging the port until the site is restarted.

You have two solutions:
One. Restart the site from the rightmost button on the aapanel control panel.
OR
Second. Change the port number from the env file and restart the node, but remember that you have to open the new port from security 

i already turn off before i  update, i update from 7.0.0.2 to 7.0.0.3 its working all properly,, and try update to 7.0.0.4 can't start, already try use server.js 7.0.0.2 still cant start node

i will try my best knowladge what happen 

• DW Members
25 minutes ago, Gak Taw said:

i already turn off before i  update, i update from 7.0.0.2 to 7.0.0.3 its working all properly,, and try update to 7.0.0.4 can't start, already try use server.js 7.0.0.2 still cant start node

i will try my best knowladge what happen 

do you in 7.0.0.4 or 7.0.0.5?
and if you still have issue you can install (fresh install)

2 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

do you in 7.0.0.4 or 7.0.0.5?
and if you still have issue you can install (fresh install)

i can access web 7.0.0.4 and 7.0.0.5 but node cant start

already try fresh install but still cant start node always say start failed

5 minutes ago, Gak Taw said:

i can access web 7.0.0.4 and 7.0.0.5 but node cant start

already try fresh install but still cant start node always say start failed

its okay brother, i can use 7.0.0.3 no problem, i just want auto reply and AI bot fiture

maybe i will try if ready another update

Edited by Gak Taw

1 minute ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Well, when you run the node, make a screenshot of the log so I know exactly where the issue is.

this the problem, nothing in log, just blank or just last log
this why i dont put screenshot because is nothing 😁

i try use pm2, can start, on log is online, but can't connect node server, already try change on server setup, still same

uH3Lto9x6P.png

Q1P6dLtnTB.png

AcTFxbFyU0.png

• DW Members

first try to use dirctly node without pm2 ..
secound i see you download only 7.0.0.4 you must upgrade to 7.0.0.5 becouse this version don't have files it's only commands to update databse .. so your database now don't have some rows .. you need to update to 7.0.0.5 and after that try run with node not pm2 and show me the log .. @Gak Taw

edit: go to server/lib/pino.js and edit to level: 'debug' and try to run node ..
and tell me what's your hosting i will try to buy hosting to test

• DW Members
28 minutes ago, Gak Taw said:

this the problem, nothing in log, just blank or just last log
this why i dont put screenshot because is nothing 😁

i try use pm2, can start, on log is online, but can't connect node server, already try change on server setup, still same

uH3Lto9x6P.png

Q1P6dLtnTB.png

AcTFxbFyU0.png

Try replacing the file with the attachments and running node. I have removed pm2, it seems to cause issues with aapanel and I see that most of the users here are using aapanel

server.js

8 minutes ago, Unicode said:

Xampp apa bisa node js bro?

Sepertinya bakalan ribet, mending sewa hosting yg murah2 aja. Yg support node js.

buat latihan mau sewa vps bang , misal dari local mau di pasangin app inj pakai apa saja alat tempurnya

Edited by Avina Kefin

• DW Members
25 minutes ago, Avina Kefin said:

buat latihan mau sewa vps bang , misal dari local mau di pasangin app inj pakai apa saja alat tempurnya

Kamu bisa menjalankan script di XAMPP. Instal XAMPP dengan PHP versi 8.x. Lalu, instal Node.js di Windows menggunakan PowerShell atau instal sebagai MSI. Jika ingin menginstalnya melalui PowerShell, akan lebih mudah dengan perintah berikut:

winget install Schniz.fnm
fnm env --use-on-cd | Out-String | Invoke-Expression
fnm use --install-if-missing 18

Setelah menjalankan perintah ini, kamu akan memiliki Node.js versi 18, yang merupakan versi stabil. Setelah menginstal XAMPP, pergi ke C:\xampp\htdocs dan letakkan folder script, misalnya 'mpwa'.

Masuk ke folder tersebut dan buka dua jendela Command Prompt (CMD).
Di jendela pertama, jalankan perintah ini untuk menjalankan server secara langsung dan biarkan jendela tetap terbuka, jangan ditutup:

php artisan serv

Di jendela kedua, tulis perintah berikut dan jangan tutup jendela:

node server.js

Setelah menjalankan kedua perintah di kedua jendela tersebut, jangan tutup karena jika ditutup, koneksi akan terputus.
Lalu, buka:

http://localhost:8000

Kamu akan menemukan situsmu di sana dan bisa mencoba semuanya kecuali mengirim (media message) karena memerlukan situs langsung, bukan server lokal.

14 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Kamu bisa menjalankan script di XAMPP. Instal XAMPP dengan PHP versi 8.x. Lalu, instal Node.js di Windows menggunakan PowerShell atau instal sebagai MSI. Jika ingin menginstalnya melalui PowerShell, akan lebih mudah dengan perintah berikut:

winget install Schniz.fnm
fnm env --use-on-cd | Out-String | Invoke-Expression
fnm use --install-if-missing 18

Setelah menjalankan perintah ini, kamu akan memiliki Node.js versi 18, yang merupakan versi stabil. Setelah menginstal XAMPP, pergi ke C:\xampp\htdocs dan letakkan folder script, misalnya 'mpwa'.

Masuk ke folder tersebut dan buka dua jendela Command Prompt (CMD).
Di jendela pertama, jalankan perintah ini untuk menjalankan server secara langsung dan biarkan jendela tetap terbuka, jangan ditutup:

php artisan serv

Di jendela kedua, tulis perintah berikut dan jangan tutup jendela:

node server.js

Setelah menjalankan kedua perintah di kedua jendela tersebut, jangan tutup karena jika ditutup, koneksi akan terputus.
Lalu, buka:

http://localhost:8000

Kamu akan menemukan situsmu di sana dan bisa mencoba semuanya kecuali mengirim (media message) karena memerlukan situs langsung, bukan server lokal.

with this actually disconect issue will resolve, hope it work, version 7.0.0.1 

thanks @Magd Almuntaser for  develop this apps, 

IMG-20240812-WA0000.jpg

2 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

first try to use dirctly node without pm2 ..
secound i see you download only 7.0.0.4 you must upgrade to 7.0.0.5 becouse this version don't have files it's only commands to update databse .. so your database now don't have some rows .. you need to update to 7.0.0.5 and after that try run with node not pm2 and show me the log .. @Gak Taw

edit: go to server/lib/pino.js and edit to level: 'debug' and try to run node ..
and tell me what's your hosting i will try to buy hosting to test

i dont know why on pm2 detect 7.0.0.4 but i already fresh install 7.0.0.5 and on title already 7.0.0.5,

i see pino.js already level debug, but still not show anything

i use my private server ubuntu, fresh ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS

2 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Try replacing the file with the attachments and running node. I have removed pm2, it seems to cause issues with aapanel and I see that most of the users here are using aapanel

server.js 3.07 kB · 3 downloads

try use this still cant running "failed to activate" and not show anything on log

• DW Members
14 minutes ago, Gak Taw said:

i dont know why on pm2 detect 7.0.0.4 but i already fresh install 7.0.0.5 and on title already 7.0.0.5,

i see pino.js already level debug, but still not show anything

i use my private server ubuntu, fresh ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS

try use this still cant running "failed to activate" and not show anything on log

ok try restart your server and before start node change port to another from security and env file .. and wait 10 second and refresh security page to see if port takin by another process or not .. if not you can start node ..

10 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

ok try restart your server and before start node change port to another from security and env file .. and wait 10 second and refresh security page to see if port takin by another process or not .. if not you can start node ..

i try use terminal node server.js is working , but i dont know why cant start if use from aapanel node project

edit : use fresh install 7.0.0.5 no edit or change server.js

use same version node v20.16.0

UZdFe997Gp.png

Vb0HRl8S7i.png

Edited by Gak Taw

• DW Members
30 minutes ago, Gak Taw said:

i try use terminal node server.js is working , but i dont know why cant start if use from aapanel node project

edit : use fresh install 7.0.0.5 no edit or change server.js

use same version node v20.16.0

UZdFe997Gp.png

Vb0HRl8S7i.png

That's what I'm talking about. These are the issues with the aapanel, not the script. The aapanel control panel is very bad. I tried it from someone here and it took me a long time to get nodejs running.
The port in security was taken every time before I started nodejs. You can check the security page in aapanel and you will see that the port is taken from another application and prevents nodejs from running.

I advise everyone not to use aapanel control panels. I know it's free, but if you're going to buy shared hosting, there are many companies that offer cpanel for the same price
If you are on vps, you can use another control panel such as centos web panel or any other control panel other than aapanel.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Using the server.js file above will fix your issue without sending a message every hour

i think this can reduce cpu dan ram usage from apps, it very simple for vps to setup, i actually want try crontab to handle simply task on cronjob,

• DW Members
1 minute ago, angga turki said:

i think this can reduce cpu dan ram usage from apps, it very simple for vps to setup, i actually want try crontab to handle simply task on cronjob,

The file that I put for you is not the same as 7.0.0.5 or 7.0.0.2, it is a file for the new version 7.0.0.6, which does not have pm2 and does not take up any server resources.
Anyway, you can use whatever you see fit.