Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

Whatsapp Gateway | Multi Device v8.5.1

Magd Almuntaser

• DW Members
4 hours ago, Gusik Prasetyo said:

Your support about MPWA better than developer did sir. Very kind person of you sir.

Thanks for your kindness sir. 🙂

Thank you for your kind words

35 minutes ago, MURASAKI. said:

After few day using server.js v.7.0.0.4 with PM2 running, the Node stop working. But the display presentation (UI) at the Apps is connected with port: 3100.
---
Precond:
1. aaPanel 7.0.7
2. Node JS v.20.9.0
3. PM2 Running

Log Node:

�[32mINFO�[39m [2024-08-14 22:49:00.925 +0700]: �[36mconnection errored�[39m
trace: "Error: Connection was lost\n at Timeout._onTimeout (/www/wwwroot/domain.com/mpwa/node_modules/@whiskeysockets/baileys/lib/Socket/socket.js:303:17)\n at listOnTimeout (node:internal/timers:573:17)\n at process.processTimers (node:internal/timers:514:7)"
�[32mINFO�[39m [2024-08-14 22:49:00.929 +0700]: �[36mconnection errored�[39m
trace: "Error: Connection was lost\n at Timeout._onTimeout (/www/wwwroot/domain.com/mpwa/node_modules/@whiskeysockets/baileys/lib/Socket/socket.js:303:17)\n at listOnTimeout (node:internal/timers:573:17)\n at process.processTimers (node:internal/timers:514:7)"

Temporary solution for my case:
1. Stop PM2
2. Stop Node JS with "pstree -p (you PID)" (terminal)
3. Update NPM (terminal)
4. Start again Node JS. Make sure Node JS running well with PORT and PID.
5. See the LOG and Test your number.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. 'Connection lost' means that your internet has disconnected from the server.

I've sorted out the error messages, and now the cause of your problem is clear. The internet on your server is 95.99% stable, meaning it might disconnect in two or three days.

Anyway, in version 7.0.0.6, I tried to keep the connection persistent. Even if the internet disconnects for a while, it will reconnect once the internet is back.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Thank you for your kind words

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. 'Connection lost' means that your internet has disconnected from the server.

I've sorted out the error messages, and now the cause of your problem is clear. The internet on your server is 95.99% stable, meaning it might disconnect in two or three days.

Anyway, in version 7.0.0.6, I tried to keep the connection persistent. Even if the internet disconnects for a while, it will reconnect once the internet is back.

Yes, i had been see the log, its couse the internet disconnects dan maybe electricity on my server was down. After that, its cant reconnecting.

Thats perfecto if handling error was facilitated, it will help allot. Thanks.

6 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Apakah ada yang bisa menerjemahkan file bahasa Indonesia?
Dia dapat menggunakan poedit atau perangkat lunak penerjemahan apa pun yang mendukung file json
Tolong kirimkan PM

Let me tasted.

10 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Apakah ada yang bisa menerjemahkan file bahasa Indonesia?
Dia dapat menggunakan poedit atau perangkat lunak penerjemahan apa pun yang mendukung file json
Tolong kirimkan PM

I can help you with hi-IN - Which is Hindi and used as an universal language.
I am the website dev from SideStore as well, could we connect via GitHub?

Edited by Upal

Mohon maaf sir @Magd Almuntaser saya menggunakan versi 7.5 dengan server.js versi 7.2 cPanel php 8.3 alt. Sering tidak merespon, tidak sampai disonnect but tidak merespon. Saya harus membuka website saya dan melakukan pengiriman pesan ke nomor lain. 

Untuk cron saya jalankan setiap 1 jam dengan 2 perintah

1. cd /path/to/mydirectory/artisan schedule:run 1>> /dev/null

2. curl "https://linkwebsite/send-message?api_key=EXmv5xHMEeH42371pfhxvvgwgRhYhw&sender=6282152708825&number=62859372936693&message=Server Online Bos" >/dev/null 2>&1

Apakah ada solusi lain ?

• DW Members
19 minutes ago, Avina Kefin said:

Mohon maaf sir @Magd Almuntaser saya menggunakan versi 7.5 dengan server.js versi 7.2 cPanel php 8.3 alt. Sering tidak merespon, tidak sampai disonnect but tidak merespon. Saya harus membuka website saya dan melakukan pengiriman pesan ke nomor lain. 

Untuk cron saya jalankan setiap 1 jam dengan 2 perintah

1. cd /path/to/mydirectory/artisan schedule:run 1>> /dev/null

2. curl "https://linkwebsite/send-message?api_key=EXmv5xHMEeH42371pfhxvvgwgRhYhw&sender=6282152708825&number=62859372936693&message=Server Online Bos" >/dev/null 2>&1

Apakah ada solusi lain ?

Solusinya ada di versi 7.0.0.6 yang akan saya selesaikan hari ini. Versi ini ringan pada situs dan akan mencoba menghubungkan kembali secara otomatis jika terjadi pemutusan koneksi.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Solusinya ada di versi 7.0.0.6 yang akan saya selesaikan hari ini. Versi ini ringan pada situs dan akan mencoba menghubungkan kembali secara otomatis jika terjadi pemutusan koneksi.

Baik saya tunggu 🤗

Edited by Avina Kefin

• DW Members
5 minutes ago, angga turki said:

i wil contribute to translate origin languange with standart format, let me be contibutor of this app sir.. @Magd Almuntaser

English: Ready
Arabic: Ready
Indonesian: Ready
Hindi: In progress
======================
Two people here have already finished the Indonesian language, but you can later after uploading the version if there is a correction in the language you can fix it to be in the next version 🙏

• Like 1

On 8/11/2024 at 4:47 PM, Magd Almuntaser said:

Things I will do in version 7.0.0.6:
- Implement a multi-language system (English, Arabic, Indonesian) and any other languages for which I receive assistance.
- Adjust the design to support Arabic and Persian (
right-to-left layout).
- Rearrange SSL generation to be automatic without manual editing of the
.env file.
- Attempt to create
generate images system using AI.
- Delete button for messages history.

@Magd Almuntaser Master, I congratulate you for your new versions and great development. I have been following this system since it was created and I have used it. I notice that you have made great adjustments and I believe that it is very useful for all of us who use it. I have become a big fan of yours, since in just a few months you have made great changes and improvements. I would like to ask you if it is possible to add the Spanish language for your next update. If possible, many more thanks to you.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MarCoVar01 said:

@Magd Almuntaser Master, I congratulate you for your new versions and great development. I have been following this system since it was created and I have used it. I notice that you have made great adjustments and I believe that it is very useful for all of us who use it. I have become a big fan of yours, since in just a few months you have made great changes and improvements. I would like to ask you if it is possible to add the Spanish language for your next update. If possible, many more thanks to you.

If add spanish language, you should to help translate with it as contributor, it benefit would be yours again, 

• DW Members
18 minutes ago, MarCoVar01 said:

Thank you for your kind words, yes I can add it, but it will remain in English until we find someone to translate it into Spanish, if you can translate it, you can translate it after 7.0.0.6 it comes and send it to me to be in version 7.0.0.7 unless if you can translate it today because I will upload the new version today.

16 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Terima kasih atas kata-kata baik Anda, ya saya dapat menambahkannya, tetapi akan tetap dalam bahasa Inggris sampai kami menemukan seseorang untuk menerjemahkannya ke bahasa Spanyol, jika Anda dapat menerjemahkannya, Anda dapat menerjemahkannya setelah versi 7.0.0.6 tiba dan kirimkan kepada saya agar menjadi versi 7.0.0.7 kecuali jika Anda dapat menerjemahkannya hari ini karena saya akan mengunggah versi baru hari ini.

Luar biasa ini...masih setia menunggu update 🙏🤣

On 8/14/2024 at 9:04 PM, JangE said:

baru selesai test pakai ini, karena saran donias sudah saya coba

image.png.e6c6bde842d78a9b4e6ee450e2bc7415.png

bisa connect, tapi ini jadi begini

image.thumb.png.86ff55c28bdcf65ac6220699f230a36c.png

jadi harus ada yang dipilih, ibaratnya gitu.

Temen2, maaf ya, terima kasih waktu dan keselarasannya 🙏

demikian update nya

=====================================

donias... melanjutkan postingan sebelumnya...

image.thumb.png.564e73c5a6fc2d0fb245a8522c1c4537.png

tiba2 berhasil, saya tahu saat teman saya chat kemudian ada yang menjawab, lalu saya coba dan berjalan... 

entah tiba2 berjalan begitu saja setelah postingan terakhir saya tidak melakukan apa-apa.

demikian updatenya...

LOVE YOU DONIAS!!! TERIMA KASIH @Magd Almuntaser 🙏🙏 Tuhan dan alam semesta senantiasa selaraskan segala kebaikan untuk Tuan

• DW Members

Damn to original developer, his code has exhausted me...
All of his code is taken from other scripts, even the admin panel design is just a ready-made HTML from the internet (Snacked Admin), also the logo.

Why are you selling a script you didn’t even put effort into?!!!
I have recoded this script from scratch, and if I had known it was like this, I would have developed a new script instead.
Anyway, I hope he reads this, because we’re going to elevate this script to the best it can be.
Damn to original developer again
===================
I still have the password recovery feature via email and I will upload the version

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 menit yang lalu, Magd Almuntaser berkata:

Sialan developer aslinya, kodenya bikin saya capek...
Semua kodenya diambil dari skrip lain, bahkan desain panel adminnya hanya HTML siap pakai dari internet (Snacked Admin), juga logonya.

Ngapain jual skrip yang bahkan gak kamu usahain?!!!
Saya sudah recoding skrip ini dari awal, dan kalau saya tahu kayak gini, saya pasti sudah membuat skrip baru.
Pokoknya, saya harap dia membaca ini, karena kita bakal meningkatkan skrip ini menjadi yang terbaik.
Sialan pengembang aslinya lagi
====
Saya masih memiliki fitur pemulihan kata sandi via email dan saya akan mengunggah versinya

harap bersabar 😅
I reminded you yesterday..

Edited by Dammah Sifla

54 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Damn to original developer, his code has exhausted me...
All of his code is taken from other scripts, even the admin panel design is just a ready-made HTML from the internet (Snacked Admin), also the logo.

Why are you selling a script you didn’t even put effort into?!!!
I have recoded this script from scratch, and if I had known it was like this, I would have developed a new script instead.
Anyway, I hope he reads this, because we’re going to elevate this script to the best it can be.
Damn to original developer again
===================
I still have the password recovery feature via email and I will upload the version

Omg even the logo 😅

• DW Members
1 minute ago, Upal said:

Do you think WASender is better, as it has been performing well with pm2.

I don't think so. I used wasender and didn't like it. It's too much code and consumes too much of the site's resources. Its files are messy and unorganized, there are unused codes.

This mpwa script is a light and easy to use script, although the code was messy before, but I organized it, removed most of the unused code and tried to make it stable, and I'm still adding new features to it.

You will like the new version because the features I added will make it easier for all of us to create whmcs and wordpress plugins, easy to send and stable to connect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2