Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

Whatsapp Gateway | Multi Device v8.5.1

Magd Almuntaser

4 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

I don't have access. But I think this page is empty. He has an old MPWA woocommerce plugin that's useless.

WooCommerce would work too,
Could that be shared?

Btw, Hindi language will be completed in the next 2 upcoming hour(s). Sorry for making it late as it was done manually and not through any AI.

Edited by Upal

• DW Members
On 8/16/2024 at 4:34 PM, Magd Almuntaser said:

Update Whatsapp Gateway Multi Device (Magd Version) v7.0.0.6
Only for those who use my previous version 7.0.0.2 & later

You can install the update from your control panel by clicking on Admin->Update or from the notifications in the website interface.

What's New on v7.0.0.6:

- Added page to edit autorply.
-
Added button for delete messages history.
-
Added multilanguage system (english, indonesia, arabic).
-
Added (User Info) for API.
-
Added (Device Info) for API.
-
Added reset password via email.
-
Fixed automatic change https in .env file.
-
Fixed port page.
-
Fixed generate ssl for nodejs.
-
Fixed server.js issue by removing pm2, which was consuming server resources.
-
Adjust the design to support Arabic and Persian (right-to-left layout).
-
Organized the design of the autoreply page.

=========================================

If you want to use reset password via email, don't forget to modify the SMTP data in the .env file

image.png.1a7d6d0e05db69c5a0225646fec5cb22.png

Thank you so much to our friend @MURASAKI. for his excellent translation of the Indonesian language file and for participating in testing the version.

=========================================

For those looking for the "new installation," you can download the full version from the next post.

A few notes:
About (delete messages history) Each user can only delete their message history, not all messages in the database.

About (User Info for API) I forgot to put tutrial in the api-docs, but you can put the api key and username and the user's full data will be displayed (username, password, account status, etc.) This is shown to the api key admin only.

It will display (magd) user data and you must use the api key admin:
http://localhost:8000/info-user?api_key=9yEbBXHgyBqsOJ3GiAUxpqeg8TOz0w&username=magd

About (Device Info for API), which I forgot to put tutrial in the appi-docs, it is similar to (user info) except that if you are admin, you can view all devices (phone number, device status, etc.) of all users, and if you are user, only your devices will be displayed and not others' devices. Also, admin and user can view one device instead of all devices, but if you are admin you can view any device of any user and if you are user you can't see any other devices except yours.

It will display all devices for all users if you put the api key admin or if you are a user it will only display your devices:
http://localhost:8000/info-devices?api_key=9yEbBXHgyBqsOJ3GiAUxpqeg8TOz0w

If you are an admin, it will display any device in the database, and if you are a user, it will only display your device:
http://localhost:8000/en/info-devices?api_key=9yEbBXHgyBqsOJ3GiAUxpqeg8TOz0w&number=62812xxxxx

About (reset password via email) The feature will not work unless you set the SMTP settings in the env file correctly, and the data can be obtained in cpanel or aapanel or even through an external service such as google or others, and you can change the format of the message that will reach the user when requesting reset password from the file in the following path (but I do not recommend changing the design as I made it in a suitable way acceptable to email sites such as gmail, outlook and others, and also because it contains language codes) resources/views/emails/reset.blade.php
Also, you don't have to worry about the language, it is automatic, if the user is using English, he will receive the recovery message in English, and if he is using Arabic, he will receive it in Arabic.

About (server.js issue by removing pm2), pm2 was deleted because it was causing load on the sites,i've only leave feature checking the internet status connection in case the internet is disconnected, it will try to connect itself until the internet connection returns.

19 hours ago, The Billionaire said:

image.thumb.png.29eec1281466f42ed3ef4f6cbbf71396.png

@Magd Almuntaser please make this side responsive, message history

wow .. I didn't realize it. It's long, ok i will fix it.

19 hours ago, Upal said:

WooCommerce would work too,
Could that be shared?

Btw, Hindi language will be completed in the next 2 upcoming hour(s). Sorry for making it late as it was done manually and not through any AI.

It's on the first page number 1 (and first post).. I tried it and found it's not compatible with the latest version of wordpress and it's just one page with no use.

As for the Hindi language file, don't stress yourself, it will be included in version 7.0.0.7.. And yes, I also tried DeepL for Hindi translation but it doesn't support it so I knew it would be a difficult task for you..

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

A few notes:
About (delete messages history) Each user can only delete their message history, not all messages in the database.

About (User Info for API) I forgot to put tutrial in the api-docs, but you can put the api key and username and the user's full data will be displayed (username, password, account status, etc.) This is shown to the api key admin only.

About (Device Info for API), which I forgot to put tutrial in the appi-docs, it is similar to (user info) except that if you are admin, you can view all devices (phone number, device status, etc.) of all users, and if you are user, only your devices will be displayed and not others' devices. Also, admin and user can view one device instead of all devices, but if you are admin you can view any device of any user and if you are user you can't see any other devices except yours.

About (reset password via email) The feature will not work unless you set the SMTP settings in the env file correctly, and the data can be obtained in cpanel or aapanel or even through an external service such as google or others, and you can change the format of the message that will reach the user when requesting reset password from the file in the following path (but I do not recommend changing the design as I made it in a suitable way acceptable to email sites such as gmail, outlook and others, and also because it contains language codes) resources/views/emails/reset.blade.php
Also, you don't have to worry about the language, it is automatic, if the user is using English, he will receive the recovery message in English, and if he is using Arabic, he will receive it in Arabic.

About (server.js issue by removing pm2), pm2 was deleted because it was causing load on the sites,i've only leave feature checking the internet status connection in case the internet is disconnected, it will try to connect itself until the internet connection returns.

wow .. I didn't realize it. It's long, ok i will fix it and side responsive.

It's on the first page number 1 (and first post).. I tried it and found it's not compatible with the latest version of wordpress and it's just one page with no use.

As for the Hindi language file, don't stress yourself, it will be included in version 7.0.0.7.. And yes, I also tried DeepL for Hindi translation but it doesn't support it so I knew it would be a difficult task for you..

Nah its nearly done, just a few lines left 🙂

9 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Anda dapat mengubah nama situs dalam pesan dari berkas ini:

config/config.php

Nama situs akan diubah di semua halaman dan dalam pesan

Trima kasih tuan atas petunjuknya 🙏😍, dan kalau boleh disediakan menu di mpwa untuk setting stmp mailnya sehingga mempermudah tanpa edit di envnya 🙏

13 hours ago, Enno The Explorer said:

Alhamdulillah, saya sdh berhasil mendapatkan email untuk lupa passwordnya 😇 , ternyata ada bbrp langkah yang harus dilakukan untuk mengaktifkan smtp gmail di .envy nya :

1. Aktifkan terlebih dahulu 2-Factor Authentication (2FA), klo ga diaktifkan kita ga bisa mengenerate password untuk smtp pada kolom Mail_Password

2. masuk ke link https://myaccount.google.com/apppasswords, lalu masukkan nama aplikasi (bebas mau diberi nama apa aja)

3. setelah itu otomatis google akan memberikan app password yang akan dimasukkan ke Mail_Password dengan format seperti ini : rfgh psde zvbg xeew

4. Hilangkan spasi pada passwordnya menajdi seperti ini rfghpsdezvbgxeew

5. masukkan passwod tersebut ke Mail_Password

sehingga menjadi seperi ini :

MAIL_MAILER=smtp
MAIL_HOST=smtp.gmail.com
MAIL_PORT=587
MAIL_USERNAME=indomie@gmail.com
MAIL_PASSWORD=rfghpsdezvbgxeew
MAIL_ENCRYPTION=tls
MAIL_FROM_ADDRESS=indomie@gmail.com
MAIL_FROM_NAME="${APP_NAME}"

Berarti mail password bukan password email kita ya mas?

4 hours ago, anet id said:

@Magd Almuntaser setelah saya melakukan fresh install v7.0.0.6 terdapat error pada bagian file manager, tidak bisa menghapus file, tidak bisa membuka filemanager pada balasan otomatis dan pesan test.

Screenshot_20240817-113536.png.74ec2ad6c89c121516a2ae62b7b3055f.png

V.7.0.0.6 show notice some error whe we upload file on file manager,  even file saved after we refresh it sir.

And "typing" in autoreply not work because can't save.

I think that's all sir @Magd Almuntaser thanks in advance

16 jam yang lalu, Serpul Cloud berkata:

@Enno Sang Penjelajah

Membuat email di hosting

Contoh kasus dg nama hosting :

domain.com = menjadi mail.domain.com

Lalu kita buat email, misalnya dengan nama mail@domain.com dan sandi RahasiaBanget

MAIL_MAILER=smtp
MAIL_HOST=mail.domain.com
MAIL_PORT=465
MAIL_USERNAME=mail@domain.com
MAIL_PASSWORD=RahasiaBanget
MAIL_ENCRYPTION=tls
MAIL_FROM_ADDRESS=mail@domain.com

Paling enak dan gampang ya pake email hosting 🤣🤣🤣

Untuk saya pribadi, paling stabil di 7.003 😁😁😁, sampai saat ini belum pernah ada masalah di versi 7.003

Kenapa saya bisa bilang begitu? Karena setiap kali Master @Magd Almuntaser memberikan update terbaru, saya selalu buat sub domain baru tanpa menghapus /mengupdate yg lama. v70001, v.70002, v.70003,v7005 dan v7006.

Kalo updatenya terus menerus, waduh bisa jebolnih hosting 5.000an 🤣🤣🤣