Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

Whatsapp Gateway | Multi Device v8.5.1

Magd Almuntaser

• DW Members
5 minutes ago, Enno The Explorer said:

Tuan @Magd Almuntaser. apakah untuk menjawab autoreplay bisa ditambahkan jeda waktu. sehingga tidak terlalu spontan dan cepat. agar jawaban auto replay jadi lebih kelihatan natural

Ya, itu ide yang bagus. Bisa dibuat opsi untuk menunda pengiriman pesan dalam detik bagi mereka yang ingin balasan dikirimkan.. Saya akan menambahkannya di versi berikutnya.

5 minutes ago, Ade Prastia said:

Berati cek number tidak ada ya

Saya cek di rotue api ada tulisan cek number

Saya berfikir itu untuk mengecek number WA yg aktif atau tidak

image.thumb.png.4fbc3e060e1436c0dc0941147ccacd18.png

Ada di tautan di atas (info-device). Bukan (check-number)

• DW Members
8 minutes ago, Ade Prastia said:

@Magd Almuntaser masalah saya juga ada pada bot ai, dimana saya coba untuk pasang api chatgpt dan aktifkan read dan mengetik tapi, ketika saya coba kirim pesan, dia hanya read dan mengetik, tapi tidak ada balasan, apakah masalah di bagian api chatgpt 

ChatGPT adalah layanan berbayar, kamu harus memiliki saldo minimum $5 di akun OpenAI kamu agar dapat digunakan. Kamu bisa menggunakan Gemini, yang gratis.

1 minute ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Ya, itu ide yang bagus. Bisa dibuat opsi untuk menunda pengiriman pesan dalam detik bagi mereka yang ingin balasan dikirimkan.. Saya akan menambahkannya di versi berikutnya.

image.thumb.png.4fbc3e060e1436c0dc0941147ccacd18.png

Ada di tautan di atas (info-device). Bukan (check-number)

Mudah2 di versi berikutnya, bisa cek nomor WA user aktif atau tidak, agar bisa filter nomor WA yg tidak aktfi

1 minute ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

ChatGPT adalah layanan berbayar, kamu harus memiliki saldo minimum $5 di akun OpenAI kamu agar dapat digunakan. Kamu bisa menggunakan Gemini, yang gratis.

Oke terimakasih informasinya, saya akan coba Gemini, 

Apakah api nya ambil di google console

Atau di akun Gemini

Saya belum pernah menggunakan gemini

• DW Members
30 minutes ago, Ade Prastia said:

Oke terimakasih informasinya, saya akan coba Gemini, 

Apakah api nya ambil di google console

Atau di akun Gemini

Saya belum pernah menggunakan gemini

👇

https://ai.google.dev/gemini-api

10 minutes ago, kenariponsel ponsel said:

@Magd Almuntaser tuan, saya berhasil update ke versi terbaru dengan upgrade php ke 8.1 dan semua lancar, sekarang mau tanyak kalo misal buat auto replay bagaimana ya? misal saya ketik saldo saya mau ambil dari database di aplikasi lain apakah bisa?

Ya untuk fitur webhook
Anda dapat membuka api-docs dan di bagian bawah Anda akan menemukan webhook dan di sana Anda dapat mengunduh file demo hingga Anda dapat melakukannya.

• DW Members
On 8/17/2024 at 5:47 PM, Pebrian said:

anything bro. I use proxmox

image.png.643446f32655ab1e4ce30e40cae52652.png

image.png.452adef8a15510f412dfbf8066cc8993.png

Alright, this has exhausted me. I've created a file that will install everything needed for the script to work fully without you having to do anything. This process will install PHP, phpMyAdmin, Apache, GD, Node.js, and more. It will also install the MPWA latest version, create a database, set up the database automatically, and install PM2.

First, make sure you have a domain ready and linked to your IP address.

Second, since you are using Proxmox, you can install:

https://mirror.almalinux.ikoula.com/8/isos/x86_64/AlmaLinux-8.9-x86_64-minimal.iso

After the installation, login and complete the setup until it finishes. Do not install any additional tools; just complete the initial setup until it reboot by itself.

Then, run the following command and follow the prompts. This will complete the server and script setup:

cd /home && curl -o mpwa -L https://onexgen.com/mpwa/download/mpwa && bash mpwa

Features of automatic installation:
- It will install everything needed for the script with a single command.
-
It will automatically start the WhatsApp server even if you reboot the entire server.
- You can access the database via the link: yoursite.com/phpmyadmin
- No need to install a control panel like
aaPanel, cPanel, or others, as you won’t need them.

Works on:
AlmaLinux 8.x
Rocky Linux 8.x

It may take a lot of time because it installs all the programs within the server, so be patient and
drink coffee until it's done.

It has been tested on these versions. However, in the future, I might develop the script to work on Ubuntu or newer versions of AlmaLinux and Rocky Linux.

Warning to others: This file is only for those who have a dedicated server, proxmox or empty vps or local virtual machine. Do not try it on your site unless you are a professional.

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Alright, this has exhausted me. I've created a file that will install everything needed for the script to work fully without you having to do anything. This process will install PHP, phpMyAdmin, Apache, GD, Node.js, and more. It will also install the MPWA latest version, create a database, set up the database automatically, and install PM2.

https://mirror.almalinux.ikoula.com/8/isos/x86_64/AlmaLinux-8.9-x86_64-minimal.iso

After the installation, login and complete the setup until it finishes. Do not install any additional tools; just complete the initial setup until it reboot by itself.

Then, run the following command and follow the prompts. This will complete the server and script setup:

-
It will automatically start the WhatsApp server even if you reboot the entire server.

Works on:
AlmaLinux 8.x
Rocky Linux 8.x

It may take a lot of time because it installs all the programs within the server, so be patient and

It has been tested on these versions. However, in the future, I might develop the script to work on Ubuntu or newer versions of AlmaLinux and Rocky Linux.

Warning to others: This file is only for those who have a dedicated server, proxmox or empty vps or local virtual machine. Do not try it on your site unless you are a professional.

Is that support for debian 11 or latest?

• DW Members
47 minutes ago, kenariponsel ponsel said:

@Magd Almuntaser saya sudah membuat url webhook, tapi kenapa dari system mpwa, tidak kirim webhook ke sistem saya ya?
image.png.ba26389d28e9fd9099cbe20d236366c5.png

Anda harus tahu bagaimana cara menggunakan pemrograman php webhook. Saya harap orang lain di sini dapat membantu Anda dengan pemrograman Anda 🙏

47 minutes ago, angga turki said:

Is that support for debian 11 or latest?

No, it only works on almalinux and rockeylinux version 8.x
Since debian and ubuntu share the same commands, I did not make the file for them.. but I may develop it tomorrow to include ubuntu and debian.

1 hour ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

-

Works on:
AlmaLinux 8.x
Rocky Linux 8.x

I realy thank you broooo.. wait I tested, waiting for download

Turu cak @Magd Almuntaser wis jam piro iki rek, tenanan yo. Hha
---
1. V.7.0.0.8, for me with case network sometimes disconeting network so far so good. Next i will try with the electricity with down condition.
2. After update version, i always must editing package.json, from "src/index" to "server.js" for running Node JS. Its fine, just curious thing. >,<
3. Now, after this MPWA running smothly the hard part is:
---
Conditon 1:
a. I have the own application (ERP) with so many data to explore;
b. I want to integrate this WhatsApp with AI for read my structural database and custom knowledge based own data;
c. I have try some LLM to integrate, but nothing match in my case.

Sample Case:
a. I Just imaging, if i ask the WhatsApp something "How much stock is left for item A?" the WhatsApp can read my sstructural data and return real time stock with my own data stucture. If thats exist, life is so easy peasy.

• DW Members
8 minutes ago, MURASAKI. said:

---
1. V.7.0.0.8, for me with case network sometimes disconeting network so far so good. Next i will try with the electricity with down condition.
2. After update version, i always must editing package.json, from "src/index" to "server.js" for running Node JS. Its fine, just curious thing. >,<
---
Conditon 1:
b. I want to integrate this WhatsApp with AI for read my structural database and custom knowledge based own data;

Sample Case:
a. I Just imaging, if i ask the WhatsApp something "How much stock is left for item A?" the WhatsApp can read my sstructural data and return real time stock with my own data stucture. If thats exist, life is so easy peasy.

I have the same time as you, I think because we are in Indonesia .. It is 1:21 am ..

There is a feature in chatgpt which is the memory, it stores writings and you can remind it of anything you wrote or saved previously and it will tell you ..
But I know that you do not want this..
you want it to extract your data and when you ask it, it answers you from within the data .. It is not possible at the present time to do this because we only have a limited number of AI and they have not provided a service like this to us ..
But you can do it via the webhook in an easy way ..
And it makes the webhook file when you tell it (today how much is the income) it works on the condition that if you say today and also the income, the total from the database will appear to you and so on with the rest of the commands

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

I have the same time as you, I think because we are in Indonesia .. It is 1:21 am ..

There is a feature in chatgpt which is the memory, it stores writings and you can remind it of anything you wrote or saved previously and it will tell you ..
But I know that you do not want this..
you want it to extract your data and when you ask it, it answers you from within the data .. It is not possible at the present time to do this because we only have a limited number of AI and they have not provided a service like this to us ..
But you can do it via the webhook in an easy way ..
And it makes the webhook file when you tell it (today how much is the income) it works on the condition that if you say today and also the income, the total from the database will appear to you and so on with the rest of the commands

Yup, first I have been research to LLM and also Langchain also for this stuff, but its very hard for me to build this for now.
The journey of i want to is still so far for now, but we can achive that with webhook of some stuff like that for integrated own data with this WhatsApp.

3 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

image.png.8e0dc0af7d3e2a7aff1125a0b6da6f5e.png

Ini adalah info-device, bukan check-number

http://domain.com/en/info-devices?api_key=9yEbBXHgyBqsOJ3GiAUxpqeg8TOz0w&number=6281234567890

I try info device but it says 404 sir.

I use /en/ and without /en/  before info-devices, the result is same.

Screenshot_20240819-015439.png.359135da6b5f77484120222b79b69b43.png

2 hours ago, MURASAKI. said:

---
---
Conditon 1:

Sample Case:

ini problem solved nya hanya di webhook cak. sy juga ada ERP nunggu info aja kalo ada webhook yg bisa intregasi ke postgree langsung

thanks @Magd Almuntaser webhook lancar jayaaaa, I using for solar system

Screenshot_27.png.b09ffc799b171e6e41b5af88d55be7fc.png

Edited by Pebrian
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

👇

https://ai.google.dev/gemini-api

Ya untuk fitur webhook
Anda dapat membuka api-docs dan di bagian bawah Anda akan menemukan webhook dan di sana Anda dapat mengunduh file demo hingga Anda dapat melakukannya.

terimakasih kawan saya mencoba menggunakan api gemini ini sudah berhasil.