Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

Whatsapp Gateway | Multi Device v8.5.1

Magd Almuntaser

2 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Who told you that?

Do you know what this code you put in does?
I'll tell you what it does:
Nothing

You just redirect page, it has nothing to do with the node or even the socket.. only page with this string:
{"success":true,"message":"this is an example of API test response"}

I asked all before if you wanted to fix the socket idle problem but no one answered me..
The fix is mentioned here:

image.thumb.png.08243787a7e308ab35ceba8d07f71be1.png

See (Another other other note) 👆

🤦‍♂️👆

😓😓 lol i dont know if this not affected.

21 hours ago, Avina Kefin said:

/usr/local/bin/ea_nodejs restart_app path/to/app

0/0/*/*/*

Harusnya gini dah bisa restart setiap hari 😂

Coba saja restart di ganti stop bisa berhenti tidak , kalau bisa ya berarti tempat nodejs dah bener kwkwkw 🫢

Nyari lokasinya ini yg gk tau

26 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Who told you that?

Nothing 😅

You just redirect page, it has nothing to do with the node or even the socket.. only page with this string:

I asked all before if you wanted to fix the socket idle problem but no one answered me..

Oh I forgot .. There is no more crash or any other disconnection issues since version 7.0.0.8 .. The remaining problem is not a problem, it is from the socket system and not from the script .. It is called socket idle if your program does not do anything send or receive or anything it will (idle) meaning sleep

🤦‍♂️👆

I did not mean to be rude or anything but this does keep the node alive by creating a /example and can be used instead of sending the cron every 5 minutes to a random number.

You can add curl "http://yourdomain.com:3100/example" >>/dev/null 2>&1 and call it every minute instead of sending a message - try it out for yourself if you find a difference. v7.0.0.8 server.js crashed more often than the one posted from v7.0.0.2 which is what I am using right now maybe due to lower node version.

36 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Who told you that?

Nothing 😅

Oh I forgot .. There is no more crash or any other disconnection issues since version 7.0.0.8 .. The remaining problem is not a problem, it is from the socket system and not from the script .. It is called socket idle if your program does not do anything send or receive or anything it will (idle) meaning sleep

🤦‍♂️👆

🫣 Duh

• DW Members
13 minutes ago, Upal said:

I did not mean to be rude or anything but this does keep the node alive by creating a /example and can be used instead of sending the cron every 5 minutes to a random number.

You can add curl "http://yourdomain.com:3100/example" >>/dev/null 2>&1 and call it every minute instead of sending a message - try it out for yourself if you find a difference. v7.0.0.8 server.js crashed more often than the one posted from v7.0.0.2 which is what I am using right now maybe due to lower node version.

You are not rude, you are my brother and also a participant in this version.. I wrote to you in a comedic way, it seems you did not understand it 😅

In general .. As I told you the way you did has nothing to do with socket or node ..
With this method you created an empty page and wrote (this is an example of API test response) and ran the cronjob on it ..

It is a page, not commands .. Focus a little, you modified the (router) which means directing, you directed an empty page, not a command.

Did you get the idea?
In other words, this is your method in the clear way:
Create a file good.txt and run the cornjob on it!! And Nodejs will work with you without losing connection!!!

I'm just trying to joke, my friend. My writings seem rude, but I don't mean that. I'm just trying to explain in a slightly comedic way 😂

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

You are not rude, you are my brother and also a participant in this version.. I wrote to you in a comedic way, it seems you did not understand it 😅

In general .. As I told you the way you did has nothing to do with socket or node ..
With this method you created an empty page and wrote (this is an example of API test response) and ran the cronjob on it ..

It is a page, not commands .. Focus a little, you modified the (router) which means directing, you directed an empty page, not a command.

Did you get the idea?
Create a file good.txt and run the cornjob on it!! And Nodejs will work with you without losing connection!!!

I'm just trying to joke, my friend. My writings seem rude, but I don't mean that. I'm just trying to explain in a slightly comedic way 😂

Please also add blast schedule time to start sir.

so, we can decide when blast will automaticly start

• DW Members
2 minutes ago, Unicode said:

Please also add blast schedule time to start sir.

so, we can decide when blast will automaticly start

It already exists:

image.png.5b233a3692907f6c237a0388de3563d2.png

Or do you mean adding a time in hours and minutes to start?
==================================================
If you mean time.. I will add it in the future and not in the next version because I am late for this version..
Currently I am trying to solve the socket idle problem so that you do not use cronjob .. There is a possibility that the new version will be released today.

• Like 1

It already exists:

If you mean time.. I will add it in the future and not in the next version because I am late for this version..
Currently I am trying to solve the socket idle problem so that you do not use cronjob .. There is a possibility that the new version will be released today.

i create a command in shell scripting (pm2.sh) and input at crontab, after periodic time, the crontab didn't run anyway, but if i test the script it work for making heartbeat of node js,

here is the command:

cd /yourpath/ && pm2 stop server.js --name MPWA && pm2 start server.js --name WAPI && clear

is that any suggest sir @Magd Almuntaser any idea for making it work?

• DW Members
1 minute ago, angga turki said:

i use native vps for making this.

It's nice that you understand programming and know what heartbeat is.. The problem with this script is that it doesn't contain heartbeat (ping & pong) to keep the socket open all day without idle. Before I solve your problem, I want you to wait just for a few hours because I will release my new version today and it contains the heartbeat solution for the socket and there will be no need to run cornjob 👍

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Did you get the idea?

True my brother does not make sense if i just keep pinging a place and it will be up.

Thank you so much for the clear explanation 🙂

13 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

It already exists:

Omg sorry i miss it. I think it only can run immediatelty 😁

It's nice that you understand programming and know what heartbeat is.. The problem with this script is that it doesn't contain heartbeat (ping & pong) to keep the socket open all day without idle. Before I solve your problem, I want you to wait just for a few hours because I will release my new version today and it contains the heartbeat solution for the socket and there will be no need to run cornjob 👍

i think you always give us more than heartbeat in the next release with big change and bugfix,

• Love 1

35 minutes ago, Enno The Explorer said:

Tuan @Magd Almuntaser, Apakah bisa menghubungkan Autoreplay pesan ke Spreadsheet ?

karena saya biasanya menggunakan fitur ini di aplikasi whatsauto android saya. Tetapi kekurangnnya kalau handphone saya mati, maka Autoreplaynya berhenti.

Saya sangat membutuhkan fitur ini, trima kasih 🙏🙏🙏

Screenshot_2024-08-25-05-55-27-178_com.guibais.whatsauto.jpg

Pake webhook bisa mas. Kemarin ada juga yg minta scriptnya. Lupa belum saya upload. 

Nanti sore saya uploadkan mas. Pagi-siang mau k bandara antar sodara pulang ke medan.

Kenapa g pake fitur autoreply dari MPWA mas? Malah lebih mudah. Dan bisa d edit jg.

38 minutes ago, Enno The Explorer said:

Tuan@Magd Almuntaser, Apakah bisa menghubungkan Autoreplay pesan ke Spreadsheet?

karena saya biasanya menggunakan fitur ini di aplikasi Whatsauto Android saya. Tetapi kekurangannya jika handphone saya mati, maka Autoreplaynya berhenti.

Saya sangat membutuhkan fitur ini, terima kasih🙏🙏🙏

Tangkapan Layar_2024-08-25-05-55-27-178_com.guibais.whatsauto.jpg

Untuk menghubungkan dr spreadsheet kita bisa menggunakan webhook php

41 minutes ago, Enno The Explorer said:

Tuan @Magd Almuntaser, Apakah bisa menghubungkan Autoreplay pesan ke Spreadsheet ?

karena saya biasanya menggunakan fitur ini di aplikasi whatsauto android saya. Tetapi kekurangnnya kalau handphone saya mati, maka Autoreplaynya berhenti.

Saya sangat membutuhkan fitur ini, trima kasih 🙏🙏🙏

Screenshot_2024-08-25-05-55-27-178_com.guibais.whatsauto.jpg

Trik cronjob auto kirim pesan setiap 5 menit manjur kok, terbukti ini node js gk putus dan status WA masih online.

Terpantau sudah 24 jam aman punya saya

Edited by Unicode

2 hours ago, Gusik Prasetyo said:

Pake webhook bisa mas. Kemarin ada juga yg minta scriptnya. Lupa belum saya upload. 

Nanti sore saya uploadkan mas. Pagi-siang mau k bandara antar sodara pulang ke medan.

Kenapa g pake fitur autoreply dari MPWA mas? Malah lebih mudah. Dan bisa d edit jg.

iya mas, sayangnya di MPWA belum bisa langsung dihubungkan ke spreadsheet, pengetahuan saya mengenai google script masih terbatas jd belum tau buat webhooknya caranya gmn,

boleh mas sy diajarin cara dan minta scriptnyanya webhooknya ya via chat wa atau DM, trims banyak ya mas gusik 😀🙏

Edited by Enno The Explorer