Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

Whatsapp Gateway | Multi Device v8.5.1

Magd Almuntaser

• DW Members
16 minutes ago, The Billionaire said:

i am using a shared host, where can i see the log

if you use cpanel .. you have terminal on cpanel ..
open server/lib/pino.js and change level to debug

go to terminal and enter this command:

cd /home/yoursite/wa.yoursite.com

and:

/opt/alt/alt-nodejs18/root/usr/bin/node server.js

and see the logs

16 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

if you use cpanel .. you have terminal on cpanel ..
open server/lib/pino.js and change level to debug

go to terminal and enter this command:

cd /home/yoursite/wa.yoursite.com

and:

/opt/alt/alt-nodejs18/root/usr/bin/node server.js

and see the logs

@Magd Almuntaser check you inbox

• DW Members
14 minutes ago, mdis said:

Sir @Magd Almuntaser , does this application support mentions in WhatsApp groups via API?
If it supports, please tell me how

no it's not support mention but you can use {name} in webhook, autoreply or API
{name} will automatically replaced to the name of the person who will receive the message.

12 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

{name} will automatically replaced to the name of the person who will receive the message.

Fitur mantion ini juga bagus untuk dipertimbangkan untuk dibuat mr

41 minutes ago, mantapin said:

Kalau yang lain jalan, kecuali campaign kira2 bagian mana yang terlewatkan.

Jalankan cronjobnya mase

19 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Could this feature be considered for development in the future?
so you can mention someone in a WhatsApp group

• DW Members
12 minutes ago, mdis said:

Could this feature be considered for development in the future?
so you can mention someone in a WhatsApp group

It's not a problem, but the problem is in the method. Do you mean that if someone in the group send msg, mpwa will respond at the same moment as a mention?
Because there is a quote feature in the autoreply and webhook.
Anyone in the group who writes one of the words stored in autoreply will have their message qouted and replied to.
image.png.eb429416e4e0361c1fe26b255778947e.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• DW Members
2 minutes ago, Johnson Liu said:

Hello for all guys who are meeting waiting for node server on aapanel, please change your  wa_server_url =http://your-server-ip:3100, it should be working in this situation,not  http://yourdomain:3100,please take a try and I’m using node v20.17.0

you can use your ip or your domain..
It all depends on the hosting you use and I will explain some points:

1- If you use shared hosting, you will face the problem that the IP is not for you alone, but for several people, and you will not be able to use the IP in the WhatsApp server, so you will have to use the domain.

2- Some hosting can use one IP for several sites, but they allow sharing ports, meaning that you can use the IP in the WhatsApp server, but these hosting companies are rare.

3- If you use VPS, you have your own IP and you can use it as a WhatsApp server.

Note: Even if you are using VPS or shared hosting, you may face a problem that if you put the IP or domain in the WhatsApp server, it will not work because some shared hosting or VPS settings use IPv6, and this is the biggest problem for the socket, as IPv4 must be used for external connection, and you can solve it in two ways (the first is to contact the hosting company to stop IPv6 on your site or VPS) (the second is to modify the server.js file to connect to the external IP, which is 0.0.0.0, and IPV4 will be used automatically).

In your situation, your problem was that your site uses IPV6, and when you put your site's IP, the socket knows that it must connect using IPv4.

========================

Final note: Videos will be uploaded soon for the steps to install the script in aapanel, cpanel and vps.. and video to fix your problem with your site yourself.. As version 8.5.1 is free of any errors or problems in installation and running except if there is a bug in the design ..

The most important advice for users of shared hosting:
Try before paying a site and before you search for the cheapest hosting in the world that you will use a script to send and receive and link several numbers and your messages may reach thousands of advertising messages to your customers per minute.. Think before you choose and you can contact the company before paying in order to know whether the hosting specifications are suitable for you or not.. I do not want to mention the names of hosting companies to avoid them, but the most important point you can ask your company about is virtual ram for processes (nodejs) that it is equal to more than 4MB, for example 32MB and above. You can tell the hosting company to tell you how much the result is for (ulimit -v) command if it is greater than 4914304 because this is the default value that most hosting companies leave as is without change and the user falls into their trap as this number will not even run a txt file in the node..

• DW Members

For the people who told me that they don't want to use the landing page, the payments gateway, the user system and the plans because they use the script for personal use and they don't want these pages because they won't benefit them..
I want tell them don't worry because these features will have a button in the admin panel enable and disable through which you can activate or disable these features..

• Like 1
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

For the people who told me that they don't want to use the landing page, the payments gateway, the user system and the plans because they use the script for personal use and they don't want these pages because they won't benefit them..
I want tell them don't worry because these features will have a button in the admin panel enable and disable through which you can activate or disable these features..

Awesome feature in next version. Jazakallahu khairan brother. Very kind person you are.

10 hours ago, Enno The Explorer said:

Fitur mantion ini juga bagus untuk dipertimbangkan untuk dibuat mr

Jalankan cronjobnya mase

like this ?

curl "https://website.com/blast-start" >/dev/null 2>&1
curl "https://website.com/schedule-cron" >/dev/null 2>&1
curl "https://website.com/schedule-run" >/dev/null 2>&1