Bicrypto v4.4.2 + All Plugins ×

Whatsapp Gateway | Multi Device v8.5.1

Magd Almuntaser

1 minute ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

So the issue of socket lethargy has not been resolved.
I'm going to try to fix it in the next version, although I've already tried it, but it doesn't seem to work for everyone.
I have two options.
One is to try to fix the idle behavior of the script.
The second is to rebuild the script to pedroslopez/whatsapp-web.js instead of WhiskeySockets/Baileys.

Well you can use the cronjob, you will find the explanation above from our friend unicode
======================
I saw on your site that you have a shared license, do you use gblicense and how much does the license cost for vps

No its’s syslic actually.

27 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

So the issue of socket lethargy has not been resolved.
I'm going to try to fix it in the next version, although I've already tried it, but it doesn't seem to work for everyone.
I have two options.
One is to try to fix the idle behavior of the script.
The second is to rebuild the script to pedroslopez/whatsapp-web.js instead of WhiskeySockets/Baileys.

Well you can use the cronjob, you will find the explanation above from our friend unicode
======================
I saw on your site that you have a shared license, do you use gblicense and how much does the license cost for vps

Crash Fix for MPWA

Simply use the attached server.js

I already modified it and add the following cron :

Add the following cron :

curl "http://yourdomain-or-serverip:3100/example" >>/dev/null 2>&1

Try and let me know as my MPWA has been up since 4 days now.

server.js

7 minutes ago, Shahriar24 said:

Okk i will test and update you

Head to server\router\index.js

Replace the file with the attached one and restart your node. (**Make sure to execute server.js with pm2)

Have fun 🙂

index.js

Edited by Upal

19 minutes ago, Upal said:

Perbaikan Kerusakan untuk MPWA

Cukup gunakan server.js

terlampir. Saya sudah memodifikasinya dan menambahkan cron berikut:

Tambahkan cron berikut:

Coba beri tahu saya karena MPWA saya sudah aktif selama 4 hari sekarang.

server.js 2,84 kB Bahasa Indonesia: 3 unduhan

Pada cronjob itu yg di ganti yang mana gan?

7 minutes ago, pak kacung said:

Pada cronjob itu yg di ganti yang mana gan?

15 minutes ago, Upal said:

Replace the file with the attached one and restart your node. (**Make sure to execute server.js with pm2)

Have fun 🙂

index.js 2.29 kB · 1 download

Read the above comment also and do not replace but add a new cronjob.

28 minutes ago, Upal said:

Crash Fix for MPWA

Add the following cron :

server.js 2.84 kB · 4 downloads

server.js same as v7.0.0.9 did you changed anything or you sent wrong file?

Just now, Shahriar24 said:

server.js same as v7.0.0.9 did you changed anything or you sent wrong file?

17 minutes ago, Upal said:

Have fun 🙂

index.js 2.29 kB · 1 download

Read the comment above and restart node for changes.

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1452 Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`syslicense_mpwa657`.`message_histories`, CONSTRAINT `message_histories_device_id_foreign` FOREIGN KEY (`device_id`) REFERENCES `devices` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE)
When i try to send test message from the panel its showing this error any help?

• DW Members
6 minutes ago, Shahriar24 said:
SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1452 Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`syslicense_mpwa657`.`message_histories`, CONSTRAINT `message_histories_device_id_foreign` FOREIGN KEY (`device_id`) REFERENCES `devices` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE)
When i try to send test message from the panel its showing this error any help?

becouse your session is out and you try to send without select devices after you out ..
so you need to go to dashboard and select again your device from list on left ..

1 hour ago, Upal said:

Crash Fix for MPWA

Add the following cron :

server.js 2.84 kB · 6 downloads

1 hour ago, Upal said:

Have fun 🙂

index.js 2.29 kB · 5 downloads

So, need modified this 2 script right?

or just server.js?

My script in sharedhost cannot connect with port 3100, is it affected or not?

or still can work with this method?

• DW Members
2 minutes ago, Unicode said:

Saya baru menyadari, jika nomor yang terkoneksi WPMA jadi tidak ada notifikasi suara ya di handphone?

@Magd Almuntaser

Tidak, script tidak ada hubungannya dengan suara, notifikasi, dll. script ini tidak memiliki izin untuk mengakses ponsel Anda. Apa pun yang ada di web.whatsapp.com hanya ada di versi ini.

12 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Tidak, script tidak ada hubungannya dengan suara, notifikasi, dll. script ini tidak memiliki izin untuk mengakses ponsel Anda. Apa pun yang ada di web.whatsapp.com hanya ada di versi ini.

Iya namun ada keanehan. Jika melalui wa web tetap ada notifikasi nada dering di hp.

namun jika terkoneksi dengan MPWA (autoreply, autoread dll) semua tidak aktif, namun tidak ada notif nada dering di HP, Namun notif badge icon masih ada. (Saya menggunakan iOS ) 

jika android apakah mengalami hal yang sama?

Akhirnya tidak jadi mengkoneksikan nomor pribadi dengan Mpwa 😁.

Edited by Unicode

16 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

English:
I want to get everyone's opinion...
Now we have reached version 7.0.0.9, and there is no room for version 10. Since the script now contains many modifications, additions, and fixes, and the script's appearance has completely changed both in terms of programming and design, even the original programmer's code has become minimal due to the extensive changes that have occurred. There is no longer a way for the original programmer to bypass these additions, and even if a new version is released from him, I believe it will be outdated.

So, I thought of the following options, and you have the choice:

1- Should I use this version number for the next release (7.0.1.1) and start a new thread? Please note that the original programmer's latest release is 7.0.0, so I cannot use 7.0.1 for his version.

2- Should we ask the admin to change this entire thread to my version?

3- Or should I continue as I am with version numbers like 7.0.0.10?

For your information, if the original programmer releases, let's say, a version numbered 8.0.0, I will immediately change my version number to 8.0.0.1 because it's impossible for our version to remain lower than his release, especially since the script has become something entirely different.

Waiting for everyone's votes since the script concerns everyone.

===================================

Indonesian:
Saya ingin meminta pendapat semua orang...
Sekarang kita telah mencapai versi 7.0.0.9, dan tidak ada ruang untuk versi 10. Karena skrip ini sekarang berisi banyak modifikasi, penambahan, dan perbaikan, dan tampilan skrip telah benar-benar berubah baik dari segi pemrograman maupun desain, bahkan kode pemrogram asli telah menjadi sangat sedikit karena perubahan besar yang telah terjadi. Tidak ada lagi cara bagi pemrogram asli untuk melewati penambahan ini, dan bahkan jika versi baru dirilis, saya percaya itu akan sudah ketinggalan zaman.

Jadi, saya memikirkan beberapa opsi berikut, dan kalian memiliki pilihan:

1- Haruskah saya menggunakan nomor versi ini untuk rilis berikutnya (7.0.1.1) dan memulai thread baru? Perlu dicatat bahwa rilis terbaru dari pemrogram asli adalah 7.0.0, jadi saya tidak dapat menggunakan 7.0.1 untuk versinya.

2- Haruskah kita meminta manajemen untuk memindahkan seluruh thread ini ke versi saya?

3- Atau haruskah saya melanjutkan seperti sekarang dengan nomor versi 7.0.0.10?

Sebagai informasi, jika pemrogram asli merilis, misalnya, versi bernomor 8.0.0, saya akan segera mengubah nomor versi saya menjadi 8.0.0.1 karena tidak mungkin versi kami tetap lebih rendah daripada rilisnya, terutama karena skrip ini telah menjadi sesuatu yang benar-benar berbeda.

Menunggu suara dari semua orang karena skrip ini melibatkan semua orang.

Vote to number 2

• DW Members
51 minutes ago, Unicode said:

Iya namun ada keanehan. Jika melalui wa web tetap ada notifikasi nada dering di hp.

namun jika terkoneksi dengan MPWA (autoreply, autoread dll) semua tidak aktif, namun tidak ada notif nada dering di HP, Namun notif badge icon masih ada. (Saya menggunakan iOS ) 

jika android apakah mengalami hal yang sama?

Akhirnya tidak jadi mengkoneksikan nomor pribadi dengan Mpwa 😁.

Have you enabled Call Reject? If you enable it, your phone will not receive any notification that someone called. Your screen will flash once.

14 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Have you enabled Call Reject? If you enable it, your phone will not receive any notification that someone called. Your screen will flash once.

No sir. All off

call have notification ringtone. But message no notification ringtone, just badge show how many whatsapp incoming message

• DW Members
1 minute ago, Unicode said:

No sir. All off

call have notification ringtone. But message no notification ringtone, just badge show how many whatsapp incoming message

Oh I noticed what you mean .. you mean that when the script is stopped, messages are received to your phone and notifications appear .. but when the script is running, notifications do not appear? If this is what you mean, then yes, any script to send WhatsApp messages receives notifications on your behalf in order to work the autoreply and other services

Just now, Magd Almuntaser said:

Oh I noticed what you mean .. you mean that when the script is stopped, messages are received to your phone and notifications appear .. but when the script is running, notifications do not appear? If this is what you mean, then yes, any script to send WhatsApp messages receives notifications on your behalf in order to work the autoreply and other services

Yes. When i try disconnect it from MPWA all works fine.

• DW Members

To everyone,
I have decided the following..
I will try to remove the WhiskeySockets/Baileys system and replace it with another system pedroslopez/whatsapp-web.js I hope I can do that.. This is for ease of use and fix the socket or other issues, all problems will be solved.. Because the WhiskeySockets team support is slow and their system is weak..

Thus, I have changed the entire script and no code remains for the previous programmer 😅

• Love 2
  • Care 1

17 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

English:
I want to get everyone's opinion...
Now we have reached version 7.0.0.9, and there is no room for version 10. Since the script now contains many modifications, additions, and fixes, and the script's appearance has completely changed both in terms of programming and design, even the original programmer's code has become minimal due to the extensive changes that have occurred. There is no longer a way for the original programmer to bypass these additions, and even if a new version is released from him, I believe it will be outdated.

So, I thought of the following options, and you have the choice:

1- Should I use this version number for the next release (7.0.1.1) and start a new thread? Please note that the original programmer's latest release is 7.0.0, so I cannot use 7.0.1 for his version.

2- Should we ask the admin to change this entire thread to my version?

3- Or should I continue as I am with version numbers like 7.0.0.10?

For your information, if the original programmer releases, let's say, a version numbered 8.0.0, I will immediately change my version number to 8.0.0.1 because it's impossible for our version to remain lower than his release, especially since the script has become something entirely different.

Waiting for everyone's votes since the script concerns everyone.

===================================

Indonesian:
Saya ingin meminta pendapat semua orang...
Sekarang kita telah mencapai versi 7.0.0.9, dan tidak ada ruang untuk versi 10. Karena skrip ini sekarang berisi banyak modifikasi, penambahan, dan perbaikan, dan tampilan skrip telah benar-benar berubah baik dari segi pemrograman maupun desain, bahkan kode pemrogram asli telah menjadi sangat sedikit karena perubahan besar yang telah terjadi. Tidak ada lagi cara bagi pemrogram asli untuk melewati penambahan ini, dan bahkan jika versi baru dirilis, saya percaya itu akan sudah ketinggalan zaman.

Jadi, saya memikirkan beberapa opsi berikut, dan kalian memiliki pilihan:

1- Haruskah saya menggunakan nomor versi ini untuk rilis berikutnya (7.0.1.1) dan memulai thread baru? Perlu dicatat bahwa rilis terbaru dari pemrogram asli adalah 7.0.0, jadi saya tidak dapat menggunakan 7.0.1 untuk versinya.

2- Haruskah kita meminta manajemen untuk memindahkan seluruh thread ini ke versi saya?

3- Atau haruskah saya melanjutkan seperti sekarang dengan nomor versi 7.0.0.10?

Sebagai informasi, jika pemrogram asli merilis, misalnya, versi bernomor 8.0.0, saya akan segera mengubah nomor versi saya menjadi 8.0.0.1 karena tidak mungkin versi kami tetap lebih rendah daripada rilisnya, terutama karena skrip ini telah menjadi sesuatu yang benar-benar berbeda.

Menunggu suara dari semua orang karena skrip ini melibatkan semua orang.

vote number 2 sir, whatsapp gateway magd version 😊

22 hours ago, Unicode said:

Coba pakai ini:

ini htaccess untuk directadmin sih, karena mengalami hal tsb jika hosting dengan directadmin.

Tapi coba aja siapa tau cocok,setelah dirubah restart node js. Clear cache browser:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
 RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/$
    RewriteRule ^$ /login [L,R=302]
 RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/socket.io/
 RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/backend-*
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/public/
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /public/$1 [L,QSA]
</IfModule>
<IfModule mod_security.c>
  SecFilterEngine Off
  SecFilterScanPOST Off
</IfModule>

Credit to mas @Puja Widya 

awesome, thanks mas.. it works!

21 hours ago, cancer apik said:

@Gusik Prasetyo saya menggunakan cloudhostinya ttmhost sangat lancar pak harga murah..

@Unicode saya mengalami hal yang sama apakah sudah teratasi pak..jika sudah mohon beritahu caranya

thanks for your info sir, let me check ttmhost

13 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

To everyone,
I have decided the following..
I will try to remove the WhiskeySockets/Baileys system and replace it with another system pedroslopez/whatsapp-web.js I hope I can do that.. This is for ease of use and fix the socket or other issues, all problems will be solved.. Because the WhiskeySockets team support is slow and their system is weak..

Thus, I have changed the entire script and no code remains for the previous programmer 😅

we are waiting for good news sir, and in my opinion you can rebrand this apps with your own.