Bicrypto v4.1.3 + All Plugins ×

PlayTube v3.1 - The Ultimate PHP Video CMS & Video Sharing Platform

Mahmoud

On 5/23/2024 at 8:51 AM, dubbby said:

Импортирането на групови партиди в YouTube в края на администратора е повредено след актуализацията 3.1, НО е много лесно да се поправи. 

уведомете ме, ако някой има нужда от обратно групово импортиране, както беше преди. Тук мога да помогна.

6 hours ago, pecinski said:

As I said it is very easy to bring back the import, go to your assets >> includes >> context_data.php, and line 148, just simply remove the 'yt_api',

and you may need to update again your YouTube API, and all functions will be back. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • DW Members
3 hours ago, Gerry 施顺杰 Sidharta said:

Hi all.. can anyone help me , when i am trying to upload a video it shows undefined notification 

image.thumb.png.7124f214fa39f5ef86f589ae9230b56f.png

This script is not configured to handle all type of media files for example .ts well your file may say .mp4 but is not  try to convert video to mp4 with https://video-converter.com/ and try again it will work cool

7 hours ago, dubbby said:

Apparently, your video storage setting is not in position. 

I fix the problem but when i trying to publish after filling the category and tag it shows undefined yet when i checked at home , it published.. so it has some error but keep published anyway.. what possibly the cause of this? 

1 hour ago, Gerry 施顺杰 Sidharta said:

the processing time take very long for the 2 hour video it is normal? 

"processing time" depends on many aspects, including video file size, video length, and how many CPUs are on your server. To be honest, if you use this PlayTube script only for an entry-level project, it seems to have no problem with lower users with low traffic and fewer uploads, once you gain users, lots of users, I only recommend a dedicated server with more CPUs and RAMs, otherwise, your website will be extremely slow and I don't think the Database is optimized well. what is your current situation?