Bicrypto v3.6.1 + All Plugins ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Payment Module for Stackposts

Stackys

Payment Module for Stackposts

Here I bring you the necessary files that are included in the extended license of Stackposts to have enabled the payment system for your users.

With this you can configure and enable: Paypal and Stripe.

These files come officially with the extended license that costs $380. :classic_rolleyes:

MIKvDym.png

DOCS

You just have to upload the app folder to your server via FTP.

Once loaded, you must already appear all the options related to the sales system on your site.

You have all the documentation of how Paypal, Stripe and pagseguro is configured on the official Stackposts website.

xFnF0FS.png

• Like 1
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, midacota said:

Alguien lo reviso.

Hola! El funcionamiento del sistema de pago se basa en dos carpetas: payment y payment_history ambas carpetas vienen incluidas para hacerlo funcionar. No se requiere cambios en base de datos ni nada. Si quieres ver cómo funciona hablame por privado.

Hello! The operation of the payment system is based on two folders: payment and payment_history both folders are included to make it work. No changes are required in database or anything. If you want to see how it works, talk to me privately.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
28 minutes ago, frankienatto said:

On their official website they do not have any documents about the pagseguro. I need it, I only use the pagseguro and I bought precisely because of this

If you are not supported, contact me and I will help you

• Love 1

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2019 at 3:57 PM, frankienatto said:

On their official website they do not have any documents about the pagseguro. I need it, I only use the pagseguro and I bought precisely because of this

Hello! Have you been able to configure it? It is true that the official website does not offer instructions on how to configure it with pagsegure but it should not be too complicated. I only use PayPal so I would have to look at how it works.

• 3 years later...
  • Administrators
24 minutes ago, PROCESS IN said:

I will buy now 

Stackposts v7.2.3 + 25 Modules [Extended License] 7.2.3

are this is include in this or i must to buy and this and where 🙂 

included

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• 2 weeks later...