Bicrypto v3.7.0 + All Plugins ×

Interspire Email Marketer v6.4.0

Mahmoud

• Administrators

home_large-1024x761.png 

Interspire Email Marketer is a powerful all-in-one email marketing automation software that's incredibly easy to use.

More features than any other email marketing software
Interspire email marketing software is fully featured and built specifically to automate your email marketing, giving your sales team more motivated leads.

Automatically track leads with autoresponders
Send a series of personalized email messages to new potential customers at intervals you specify. It's like having a dedicated sales team working for you around the clock.

Optimize your email click-through rate with split testing
Submit a few variations of your email for a sample from your list, and let the most effective one be automatically sent to the rest.

Automate list management with triggers
Automatically convert leads to opportunities when they open a specific email, remove inactive leads from your list, or even send an additional email when they click on a specific link - automatically.

Keep your listings clean and up to date with automatic bounce handling
Invalid email addresses can be automatically removed from your list based on bounce rules to help maintain high deliverability rates and sender reputation.

View the full activity of each lead using the event log
Every time a potential customer opens your email, clicks a link, or performs some other action, they are logged in their history, making it easier for your sales team to determine if they want to make a purchase.

Solicit and track feedback with surveys
Using a drag and drop editor, you can create customized polls and feedback forms that you can refer to from your email campaigns or autoresponders, and then access your list in minutes.

Demo: https://www.interspire.com/

Download:

doniaweb.com_interspire-email-marketer-6.4.0.zip

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• 10 months later...

when i am clicking on the statistics and clicking on open statistics it's not showing any email, lot of audience opened my email but i couldn't able to view the email address which has been opened or clicked. can anyont solve the issue please? or suggest me something i ca do to fic it.

when i am clicking on the statistics and clicking on open statistics it's not showing any email, lot of audience opened my email but i couldn't able to view the email address which has been opened or clicked. can anyont solve the issue please? or suggest me something i ca do to fic it.

1.png

2.png

• 5 months later...
On 8/27/2022 at 11:01 PM, niloyrazok said:

You can contact me for any of your interspire fixing bugs or amendment new modules. I have been working on IEM from last 8 years and deep knowledge of its programming.

On 8/27/2022 at 11:04 PM, niloyrazok said:

1.png

2.png

Please share details of your IEM login I can fix issue and if it fixed already I can help you development of any new functionality in IEM.

• 1 month later...

@Interspire programmer

Hello,

I tried to update from 6.2 and get an error. Can you help? xxx=domain and email adress (I am not sure, to explore it here in the forum)

Interspire Email Marketer Upgrade Error Report
----------------------------------------------
Tue, 18 Apr 2023 16:09:34 +0000

Application URL: xxx
Contact Email: xxx

Upgrade Details:
----------------
Upgrade From:  ()
Upgrade To: 6.4.0 (20210810)

Upgrade Error:
----------------

Server Information:
---------------------
PHP Version: 7.4.30
Database Type: mysql
Database Version: 10.2.32-MariaDB

I have still 6.2 installed. I wanted to upgrade, because i can`t login anymore. The system tells me, there is no user or no password.

I proofed both in the database and there is it correct. When I try to get a new password, the system tells me, after i click the link, the link is not valid. tried it very often.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...