Bicrypto v3.7.0 + All Plugins ×

20 hours ago, kecoamumet said:

@Magd Almuntaser hi bro. the webhook didnt work. could u fix it? i find the webhook script is in his github

https://github.com/Ilmans/webhook-wamp-example/tree/master

error from node is like this

2023-08-21T10:20:37: SyntaxError: Unexpected token o in JSON at position 1
2023-08-21T10:20:37:     at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
2023-08-21T10:20:37:     at IncomingMessage (/www/wwwroot/xxxx/server/controllers/incomingMessage.js:84:54)
2023-08-21T10:20:37:     at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

edited:

if using original incomingmessage.js the webhook works. but the autoreply not work

Yes i test this yesterday and not working for webhook .. so we can play with the file in webhook becouse it's old method not updated .. i will try to fix it

Edit: i forget to tell you the webhook is very old .. don't use it if your number have group becouse you can't select the reply to presonal or group .. so when you start webhook will send many msg to all conversions and groups .. i don't like it ..

Edited by Magd Almuntaser

23 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Yes i test this yesterday and not working for webhook .. so we can play with the file in webhook becouse it's old method not updated .. i will try to fix it

Edit: i forget to tell you the webhook is very old .. don't use it if your number have group becouse you can't select the reply to presonal or group .. so when you start webhook will send many msg to all conversions and groups .. i don't like it ..

Ooo.. ok.. ty for the reply. Will not use webhook anymore

1 hour ago, ashoksingh shekhawat said:

@Magd Almuntaser  Sir please provide commands for all crons to run in web hosting. 
1.CheckSubscription
2.ScheduleCron
3.StartBlast

1- open your cpanel and go to Cronjob:
image.png.f8782139297cd151f2d0ee9c88f5017e.png 

2- put this command inside (command) in your cronjob and select (Once Per Minute) and click (add new cron job) :

/opt/alt/php81/usr/bin/php /home/kiny7639/public_html/hokistore.my.id/artisan schedule:run >/dev/null 2>&1

image.png.3a3659c60a930223b7d44f0da4ce70d6.png

3- and add this command again:

/opt/alt/php81/usr/bin/php /home/kiny7639/public_html/hokistore.my.id/artisan start:blast >/dev/null 2>&1

i thknk your php path is /opt/alt/php81/usr/bin/php you can check if this is the right path or not when run this command in SSH:

/opt/alt/php81/usr/bin/php -v

and see if give you the php version

Edited by Magd Almuntaser
  • Like 1

@Magd Almuntaser Why when i edited like footer, meta tag, header and title Auto reply be not working?? and i found the problem. I already copy ur old script for autoreply in comment but here is the problem and i don't know how to fix it.

{"text":"Hai"} should be {text:"Hai"} but i don't know how to fix it again. please help me

Screenshot(295).thumb.png.bae4eae4d0efb90805f2966a1e5afeb3.png

u know what. i just updated from 5.5.2 to 5.5.0 directly. not fresh install. first install the version 5.2.0 then do the following step. replace only this code from source of 5.5.0

• package.json
  • resources/views/pages/api-docs (FOLDER)
  • routes/api.php
  • app/Http/Controllers/Api/ApiController.php
  • app/Http/Requests/SendMessageRequest.php
  • app/Http/Controllers/MessagesController.php
  • app/Services/Impl/WhatsappServiceImpl.php
  • app/Services/WhatsappService.php
  • resources/views/ajax/messages/formpoll.blade.php (add this)
  • resources/views/pages/messagetest.blade.php
  • server/controllers/index.js
  • server/router/index.js
  • server/whatsapp.js
  • server/controllers/incomingMessage.js

and all the buggy is gone. everything work like a charm

4 hours ago, SHIEVIP said:

@Magd Almuntaser Why when i edited like footer, meta tag, header and title Auto reply be not working?? and i found the problem. I already copy ur old script for autoreply in comment but here is the problem and i don't know how to fix it.

{"text":"Hai"} should be {text:"Hai"} but i don't know how to fix it again. please help me

Screenshot(295).thumb.png.bae4eae4d0efb90805f2966a1e5afeb3.png

yes that's why i parse json 2 times to fix this problem .. 
so you need to install this version i've decoded and fix this problem:

easyupload .io/3j7cjg

Remove space from link.

about the problem with autoreply when you change the footer and header i think 2 problem ..
the first one is you save the file with another charset so you need to use notepad++ editor to edit the files ..
the second one you can try after you change the footer and header and autoreply edit the file incomingMessage.js in line 84 replace:

.sendMessage(_0x292a07.key.remoteJid, JSON.parse(JSON.parse(_0x327fda)), {

to

.sendMessage(_0x292a07.key.remoteJid, JSON.parse(_0x327fda), {

i advice you to try the first .. if not you can try the second ..

• Care 1

On 8/23/2023 at 2:46 AM, Magd Almuntaser said:

yes that's why i parse json 2 times to fix this problem .. 
so you need to install this version i've decoded and fix this problem:

easyupload .io/3j7cjg

Remove space from link.

about the problem with autoreply when you change the footer and header i think 2 problem ..
the first one is you save the file with another charset so you need to use notepad++ editor to edit the files ..
the second one you can try after you change the footer and header and autoreply edit the file incomingMessage.js in line 84 replace:

.sendMessage(_0x292a07.key.remoteJid, JSON.parse(JSON.parse(_0x327fda)), {

to

.sendMessage(_0x292a07.key.remoteJid, JSON.parse(_0x327fda), {

i advice you to try the first .. if not you can try the second ..

Okey i try the first and solved but i have 1 problem again sir. After a few hour from scan and connected why i always disconnect again? this like have a problem with session. Can u help me with this problem?

2 hours ago, SHIEVIP said:

Okey i try the first and solved but i have 1 problem again sir. After a few hour from scan and connected why i always disconnect again? this like have a problem with session. Can u help me with this problem?

Lu hosting dimana sih bang? Kok rempong bener dah servernya