Bicrypto v3.7.0 + All Plugins ×

2 hours ago, SHIEVIP said:

Okey i try the first and solved but i have 1 problem again sir. After a few hour from scan and connected why i always disconnect again? this like have a problem with session. Can u help me with this problem?

Sometime the problem from server and sometime from whiskeysockets lib and sometime from whatsapp
so the sloution is download (forever app) in your server .. to install forever:

npm install forever -g

and go to your script path and run:

forever start server.js

node will be run background and never disconnect .. when your session will finish the forever app will connect again directly

12 minutes ago, SHIEVIP said:

Where is the folder to change the login and register view? and how to make the initial route not to login but to the homepage I want to make in index.html?

login and register inside this folder:

resources/views/auth

about to make file index.html and when login from index.html go to homepage directly you can use the code <form> that use it inside login.blade.php

41 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

login and register inside this folder:

resources/views/auth

about to make file index.html and when login from index.html go to homepage directly you can use the code <form> that use it inside login.blade.php

So i can edited the login and register only on resources/views/auth ? not edited on css? 

16 hours ago, kocero88 said:

The qr code worked, I installed server.js, it gives an error when I want to send a message or select other posts. What is the solution?

error.thumb.png.64d7d3243fe22aaf77720cbaf3b05971.png

i don't know whats the problem exactly but do you try to send qoute """ inside the text? if yes try send only one word like (test)
if the problem is still you can try my decoded script:

easyupload .io/3j7cjg
  • Like 1