Bicrypto v3.7.0 + All Plugins ×

Только что, guruskid сказал:

I hosted the script on Namecheap, the node aspect is configured but I don't know if it is working because when I try to scan my WhatsApp is not working, is saying to wait for the node server until I start the script localhost before it works online

Lol, you need vps or shared hosting with node.js support. 

On 8/21/2023 at 11:23 AM, kecoamumet said:

@Magd Almuntaser hi bro. the webhook didnt work. could u fix it? i find the webhook script is in his github

https://github.com/Ilmans/webhook-wamp-example/tree/master

error from node is like this

2023-08-21T10:20:37: SyntaxError: Unexpected token o in JSON at position 1
2023-08-21T10:20:37:     at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
2023-08-21T10:20:37:     at IncomingMessage (/www/wwwroot/xxxx/server/controllers/incomingMessage.js:84:54)
2023-08-21T10:20:37:     at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

edited:

if using original incomingmessage.js the webhook works. but the autoreply not work

i solve mine

44 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

i want help you but i don't know what is the problem with you?
can you explin what is the problem?

I bought a VPS to run the script, The Laravel application is working fine, but my issue now is that the node port of 3100 can't be connected to the application to scan my Whatsapp

2 hours ago, guruskid said:

I bought a VPS to run the script, The Laravel application is working fine, but my issue now is that the node port of 3100 can't be connected to the application to scan my Whatsapp

do you have nodejs in your vps? and what is your version?
do you have dns to cloudflare or the nameserver dircet to vps?

5 часов назад, guruskid сказал:

Install aapanel or plesk panel on your vps and make setup normally.

3 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

do you have nodejs in your vps? and what is your version?
do you have dns to cloudflare or the nameserver dircet to vps?

The node version was 18 so I had to reinstall it with version 20, my subdomain is working, but port 3100 can't be communicated with the laravel application, I even use pm2 to start the script on background

On 10/9/2023 at 12:16 AM, guruskid said:

The node version was 18 so I had to reinstall it with version 20, my subdomain is working, but port 3100 can't be communicated with the laravel application, I even use pm2 to start the script on background

if you link your dns to cloudflare you can't use 3100 if not you can run nodejs via SSH and screenshot to see the log