Bicrypto v4.1.3 + All Plugins ×

config cronjob in shared hosting

To make it work you must edit file "custom-route.php" at "webhome/routes/custom-routes.php with:

?php

use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Route;

use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Artisan;

Route::get('generate', function (){
return \Illuminate\Support\Facades\Artisan::call('storage:link');
})->name('generate');

Route::get('/schedule-run', function () {
return Illuminate\Support\Facades\Artisan::call('schedule:run');
})->name('schedule-run');

Route::get('/clear-cache',function(){
dd('adsf');
return Artisan::call('optimize');
})->name("cache.clear");
?>

----------------------

Now you can test: www.yourweb.com/schedule-run

For the cronjob i´m using this two every five minutes:

cd /YOURHOMEE/artisan schedule:run 1 >/dev/null 2>&1

curl "https://YOURWEB.com/schedule-run" >/dev/null 2>&1

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Ardian said:

config cronjob in shared hosting

To make it work you must edit file "custom-route.php" at "webhome/routes/custom-routes.php with:

?php

use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Route;

use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Artisan;

Route::get('generate', function (){
return \Illuminate\Support\Facades\Artisan::call('storage:link');
})->name('generate');

Route::get('/schedule-run', function () {
return Illuminate\Support\Facades\Artisan::call('schedule:run');
})->name('schedule-run');

Route::get('/clear-cache',function(){
dd('adsf');
return Artisan::call('optimize');
})->name("cache.clear");
?>

----------------------

Now you can test: www.yourweb.com/schedule-run

For the cronjob i´m using this two every five minutes:

cd /YOURHOMEE/artisan schedule:run 1 >/dev/null 2>&1

curl "https://YOURWEB.com/schedule-run" >/dev/null 2>&1

Good answer i will try this thanks you very much😘

i did install this awesome script on my aapanel but i got faced two problems here, hope someone whiling to help me to solve the probs..

1. QRcode doesnt showing when i put my site on SSL (https) console log says socket.io not found on GET url

2. Sending Blast (campaign) messages, somehow it just pending (awaiting) status no error log at all

pls help guys....

@hexa tech

1. you installed node.js so that the qr is activated

2. for the campaign they gave the solution some answers above

4 hours ago, hexa tech said:

i did install this awesome script on my aapanel but i got faced two problems here, hope someone whiling to help me to solve the probs..

1. QRcode doesnt showing when i put my site on SSL (https) console log says socket.io not found on GET url

2. Sending Blast (campaign) messages, somehow it just pending (awaiting) status no error log at all

pls help guys....

On 6/18/2023 at 10:22 AM, MarCoVar01 said:

@hexa tech

1. you installed node.js so that the qr is activated

2. for the campaign they gave the solution some answers above

thank you for the answer but unfornetly itsnt the one i mentioned, yes the node is runing but only in HTTP, i tried adding ssl into the node project trough AApanel options but still didnt work, also the campaigns ? i cant find which post u talkin about how to solve it, ive been reading all from first page to the last one still noone can solve, just the cron job stuff and i did make it working too already. but not the original campaign from the Apps tho.

Edited by hexa tech

1 hour ago, hexa tech said:

thank you for the answer but unfornetly itsnt the one i mentioned, yes the node is runing but only in HTTP, i tried adding ssl into the node project trough AApanel options but still didnt work, also the campaigns ? i cant find which post u talkin about how to solve it, ive been reading all from first page to the last one still noone can solve, just the cron job stuff and i did make it working too already. but not the original campaign from the Apps tho.

@hexa techI installed it in cpanel and everything worked fine. and I also followed the directions of the previous comment. Maybe aapanel has its own problems.

@hexa tech

16 hours ago, hexa tech said:

check the server.js file is the service

Just now, MarCoVar01 said:

@hexa tech

check the server.js file is the service

already did bro server.js is on runin trough node options it runing smooth while on HTTP to get QR but not working on HTTPS, the blast options seems didnt work at all, cus only awaiting status, can make it work only with cronjob and spreedsheet, it sucks since it wasnt original options from the apps

2 minutes ago, hexa tech said:

already did bro server.js is on runin trough node options it runing smooth while on HTTP to get QR but not working on HTTPS, the blast options seems didnt work at all, cus only awaiting status, can make it work only with cronjob and spreedsheet, it sucks since it wasnt original options from the apps

@hexa tech If the blast campaigns only work with cron, I have them running the task every minute and that's how it works