Bicrypto v4.1.3 + All Plugins ×

2 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

I have Decoded the JS files.
You can download them from the attachments
Extract the compressed file to the script path

Decoded_JS_File.zip 13.04 kB · 2 downloads

@Magd Almuntaser I am sorry I made a mistake is the Campaign not a Broadcast message, so when I send Campaign to a 3k number I get banned, is there a way to scale through it

5 hours ago, The Billionaire said:

@Magd Almuntaser I am sorry I made a mistake is the Campaign not a Broadcast message, so when I send Campaign to a 3k number I get banned, is there a way to scale through it

I think campaign use loop numbers that mean send every number alone so you will get block ..

But maybe you can use (sleep) function every 15 numbers ..

Or use broadcast ..

On 7/1/2024 at 9:19 AM, The Billionaire said:

@The Billionaire What I do is in the campaign option that says delivery time between each message, I put it as a minimum of 10 to 15 seconds to try to prevent WhatsApp from taking it as spam, remember that there is also the possibility that if users They report that it happens faster

@Magd Almuntaser

On 7/1/2024 at 6:12 PM, Magd Almuntaser said:

I have Decoded the JS files.
You can download them from the attachments
Extract the compressed file to the script path
Only For Version v7.0.0

Decoded_JS_File.zip 13.04 kB · 24 downloads

help please, on campaign and autoreply not work

ReferenceError: Cannot access 'inProgress' before initialization
    at sendBlastMessage (/home/waswupn/subdomain/waswupn.com/server/controllers/blast.js:40:3)
    at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/home/waswupn/nodevenv/subdomain/waswupn.com/16/lib/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
    at next (/home/waswupn/nodevenv/subdomain/waswupn.com/16/lib/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:149:13)
    at checkConnectionBeforeBlast (/home/waswupn/subdomain/waswupn.com/server/lib/middleware.js:34:5)
Edited by Putra Pertama

7 hours ago, pak kacung said:

@Gusik Prasetyo saya menggunakan hosting...

Punyamu gak pernah diskonek ya?

If you have vps you can install PM2 and start node with pm2 ..

1 hour ago, Putra Pertama said:

@Magd Almuntaser

at sendBlastMessage (/home/waswupn/subdomain/waswupn.com/server/controllers/blast.js:40:3)
    at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/home/waswupn/nodevenv/subdomain/waswupn.com/16/lib/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
    at next (/home/waswupn/nodevenv/subdomain/waswupn.com/16/lib/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:149:13)
    at checkConnectionBeforeBlast (/home/waswupn/subdomain/waswupn.com/server/lib/middleware.js:34:5)

I will try to fix it .. 

And i see many problems with the owner he forget many things so i will fix it ..

3 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Jika Anda memiliki VPS, Anda dapat menginstal PM2 dan memulai node dengan pm2 ..

Saya akan mencoba memperbaikinya.. 

Dan saya melihat banyak masalah dengan pemiliknya, dia lupa banyak hal jadi saya akan memperbaikinya ..

Ketika nodejs berhenti lalu jalan lagi bagaimana caranya agar device bisa auto konek kembali?

Edited by pak kacung

5 hours ago, pak kacung said:

Ketika nodejs berhenti lalu jalan lagi bagaimana caranya agar device bisa auto konek kembali?

Perangkat selalu tetap terhubung, namun Node.js yang mungkin berhenti bekerja. Anda bisa menggunakan PM2 untuk menjaga agar Node.js tetap berjalan tanpa henti. Jika Anda mengalami masalah dengan ponsel yang terputus dari Node.js, Anda bisa mencoba PM2. Saya belum pernah mengalami masalah ini sebelumnya, tapi coba gunakan PM2

42 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

Perangkat selalu tetap terhubung, namun Node.js yang mungkin berhenti bekerja. Anda bisa menggunakan PM2 untuk menjaga agar Node.js tetap berjalan tanpa henti. Jika Anda mengalami masalah dengan ponsel yang terputus dari Node.js, Anda bisa mencoba PM2. Saya belum pernah mengalami masalah ini sebelumnya, tapi coba gunakan PM2

Siap terima kasih kawan

Bisakah ditambah skrip auto read ketika ada yang story di whatsapp seolah kita selalu melihatnya, padahal kita belum melihat story orang lain

On 7/2/2024 at 2:40 PM, MarCoVar01 said:

@The Billionaire What I do is in the campaign option that says delivery time between each message, I put it as a minimum of 10 to 15 seconds to try to prevent WhatsApp from taking it as spam, remember that there is also the possibility that if users They report that it happens faster

@MarCoVar01 image.png.d417e1db40f9faefe778fda94b1f061a.png
This is how I set it, or how many minutes should I set on the cron job to do it

8 hours ago, Putra Pertama said:

@Magd Almuntaser

8 hours ago, Putra Pertama said:

autoreply not work. I tried text message, but not work

This issue is from the script developer. First, you can send a normal message via Test Message, and then you can try the auto reply
you will see it works normally.

The reason for this issue is that the developer forgot to establish the server connection before running the auto reply command. Therefore, you need to send a normal message first to activate the server, and then the auto reply will work.
And the same issue occurs with the CAMPAIGN, you need to send a normal message first

26 minutes ago, The Billionaire said:

@MarCoVar01 image.png.d417e1db40f9faefe778fda94b1f061a.png
This is how I set it, or how many minutes should I set on the cron job to do it

You can see my previous comment here

doniaweb .com/topic/9514-whatsapp-gateway-multi-device-v700-nulled/page/20/#comment-57017

I saw that you set 30 seconds for each message, but I'm telling you that even if you set an hour for each message, the company will block your phone number. When the company sees that you are sending many messages at the same time, they will block you. Also, if they see that you are sending many messages to many people, even if it's after every hour, they will still block you. That's why the company insists that the recipient must have added your number.

However, you can simplify this process by using the broadcast feature because WhatsApp only receives one number and sends it to all the people in the broadcast. Therefore, it considers that you have sent only one message.

You can see the broadcast ID from log on SSH if you change server/lib/pino.js from (level info) to (level debug) and restart node.
but you need to change some files to accept to send broadcast via this script because the developer forgot to add this feature

40 minutes ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

becouse you need to set cronjob to start campaign ..
see my link on my last comment 👆

Yes, I have followed your instructions, create a schedule:run and schedule:blast in the cronjob, but the messages are still sent all at once without delay.

Edited by badas

1 hour ago, badas said:

Yes, I have followed your instructions, create a schedule:run and schedule:blast in the cronjob, but the messages are still sent all at once without delay.

@badas @Magd Almuntaser image.png.8bd07737ddb3bd7bbcc2123902b56d48.png

From what I am seeing if you create the blast on the cron job it will chunk the message to send to 20 numbers per minute, WhatsApp will still ban the number for spamming

3 hours ago, Magd Almuntaser said:

You can see my previous comment here

doniaweb .com/topic/9514-whatsapp-gateway-multi-device-v700-nulled/page/20/#comment-57017

I saw that you set 30 seconds for each message, but I'm telling you that even if you set an hour for each message, the company will block your phone number. When the company sees that you are sending many messages at the same time, they will block you. Also, if they see that you are sending many messages to many people, even if it's after every hour, they will still block you. That's why the company insists that the recipient must have added your number.

However, you can simplify this process by using the broadcast feature because WhatsApp only receives one number and sends it to all the people in the broadcast. Therefore, it considers that you have sent only one message.

You can see the broadcast ID from log on SSH if you change server/lib/pino.js from (level info) to (level debug) and restart node.
but you need to change some files to accept to send broadcast via this script because the developer forgot to add this feature

@Magd Almuntaser do you have a way or have a script for the broadcast????? features