About This File
What's New in Version 4.0.1 See changelog
To install this plugin:
Copy the plugin's (uncompressed) folder into the script's plugins folder like this:
- Go to your Admin panel → Plugins (and click on "Install") to install it.
- v4.0.1 => LaraClassifier v14.1.0+ and JobClass v13.1.0+
- v4.0.0 => LaraClassifier (v14.0.0 to v14.0.3) and JobClass (v13.0.0 to v13.0.3)
- v3.1 => LaraClassifier (v12.2.0 to v13.0.0) and JobClass (v11.2.0 to v12.0.0)
- v3.0 => LaraClassifier (v12.0.0 to v12.1.0) and JobClass (v11.0.0 to v11.1.0)
- v2.9 => LaraClassifier (v11.0.0 to v11.0.4) and JobClass (v10.0.0 to v10.0.4)
- v2.8 => LaraClassifier v10.2.0+ and JobClass v9.2.0+
- v2.7 => LaraClassifier (v10.1.0 to v10.1.4) and JobClass (v9.1.0 to v9.1.5)
- v2.6 => LaraClassifier (v10.0.1 to v10.0.2) and JobClass (v9.0.1 to v9.0.3)
- v2.5 => LaraClassifier v10.0.0 and JobClass v9.0.0
- v2.4 => LaraClassifier (v9.0.0 to v9.0.1) and JobClass (v8.0.0 to v8.0.1)
- v2.3 => LaraClassifier (v8.0.2 to v8.0.6) and JobClass (v7.0.2 to v7.0.6)
- v2.2 => LaraClassifier (v8.0.0 to v8.0.1) and JobClass (v7.0.0 to v7.0.1)
- v2.1 => LaraClassifier (v7.2.0 to v7.3.8) and JobClass (v6.0.0 to v6.1.8)
- v2.0 => LaraClassifier (v7.1.0 to v7.1.1) and JobClass (v5.9.0 to v5.9.1)
- v1.9 => LaraClassifier (v6.9 to v7.0.x) and JobClass (v5.7 to v5.8.x)
- v1.8 => LaraClassifier (v6.6 to v6.8) and JobClass (v5.4 to v5.6)
- v1.7 => LaraClassifier (v6.1 to v6.5) and JobClass (v4.9 to v5.3)
- v1.6 => LaraClassifier (v5.7 to v6.0) and JobClass (v4.5 to v4.8)
- v1.5 => LaraClassifier (v5.2 to v5.6) and JobClass (v4.0 to v4.4)
- v1.4 => LaraClassifier v5.1 and JobClass v3.9
- v1.3 => LaraClassifier (v4.9 to v5.0) and JobClass (v3.7 to v3.8)
- v1.2 => LaraClassifier (v4.6 to v4.8) and JobClass (v3.4 to v3.6)
- v1.0 to v1.1 => LaraClassifier (v3.8 to v4.5) and JobClass (v2.6 to v3.3)
Replace all the plugin's files on your server.
- Go to: Admin panel → Payment → Payment Method → (Edit the "Offline Payment" description), to add information about your various offline payment methods.
- After receiving the amount of an offline payment, you must manually approve the payment in the Admin panel → Payments → List → (Search the "Reason of the payment" using the Listing/Ad ID and check the "Approved" checkbox)
To translate this plugin into your language:
Go to the languages folder at
Duplicate the folder
NOTE: Don't forget replace
<code>by your language code (e.g. "de" for German language).
Open the files:
and translate them.
NOTE: To translate the file, you must change the values and not the keys of PHP array.
If you want to translate the Offline Payment description DB entry, you can do it by adding the value of the '
payment_method_description' key in the plugin
To uninstall this plugin, go to your Admin panel → Plugins (and click on "Uninstall") to uninstall it.
To remove this plugin:
- Uninstall it
Go in the folder
/extras/plugins/and remove the folder