About This File
Dolibarr is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version (GPL-3+).
See the COPYING file for a full copy of the license.
Other licenses apply for some included dependencies. See COPYRIGHT for a full list.
If you have low technical skills and you're looking to install Dolibarr ERP/CRM in just a few clicks, you can use one of the packaged versions:
- DoliWamp for Windows
- DoliDeb for Debian
- DoliRpm for Redhat, Fedora, OpenSuse, Mandriva or Mageia
Releases can be downloaded from official website.
You can use a web server and a supported database (MariaDB, MySQL or PostgreSQL) to install the standard version.
On GNU/Linux, first check if your distribution has already packaged Dolibarr.
Generic install steps
- Check that your installed PHP version is supported see PHP support.
Uncompress the downloaded .zip archive to copy the "dolibarr/htdocs" directory and all its files inside your web server root or get the files directly from GitHub (recommanded if you know git as it makes it easier if you want to upgrade later):
git clone https://github.com/dolibarr/dolibarr -b x.y (where x.y is main version like 3.6, 9.0, ...)
- Set up your web server to use "dolibarr/htdocs" as root if your web server does not have an already defined directory to point to.
- Create an empty htdocs/conf/conf.php file and set write permissions for your web server user (write permission will be removed once install is finished)
Depuis votre navigateur, rendez-vous sur la page "install/" de dolibarr.
L'URL dépendra de la façon dont votre configuration Web a été configurée pour pointer vers votre installation de dolibarr. Cela peut ressembler à :
- Suivez les instructions de l'installateur
If you don't have time to install it yourself, you can try some commercial 'ready to use' Cloud offers (See https://saas.dolibarr.org). However, this third solution is not free.
Dolibarr supports upgrading, usually without the need for any (commercial) support (depending on if you use any commercial extensions). It supports upgrading all the way from any version after 2.8 without breakage. This is unique in the ERP ecosystem and a benefit our users highly appreciate!
- At first make a backup of your Dolibarr files & then see
- Check that your installed PHP version is supported by the new version see PHP support.
- Overwrite all old files from 'dolibarr' directory with files provided into the new version's package.
- At first next access, Dolibarr will redirect you to the "install/" page to follow the upgrade process. If an install.lock file exists to lock any other upgrade process, the application will ask you to remove the file manually (you should find the install.lock file in the directory used to store generated and uploaded documents, in most cases, it is the directory called "documents").
Edited by Aymeric70
What's New in Version 16.0.3 See changelog
16.0.3 - 29/11/2022
- FIX: $sign is useless
- FIX: #18304 Member subscription confirmation email sent even if mandatory fields are missing
- FIX: #19828
- FIX: #19877
- FIX: #22509 default value on integer fields don't retrieve by setSaveQuery
- FIX: #22786
- FIX: #22813
- FIX: #22824 Accountancy - Journal - Search on subledger when list of subledger is disabled
- FIX: Backup using the low memory mode
- FIX: Bankaccounts API fetch with 'id' and 'socid'
- FIX: base64_decode should be forbiden in dol_eval
- FIX: Broken Permissions check, $object is null.
- FIX: compute next value when year is on one digit for reset counter
- FIX: copy same behaviour in other accountancy files
- FIX: Fix the position of the verification condition of the test field in case of multi entities
- FIX: for #22882
- FIX: for #22952
- FIX: merge errors on mailing card
- FIX: PaymentBankTransfer Type page management with Select and Input on create.php
- FIX: remove not initialized variable
- FIX: SQL request parenthesis
- FIX: Use the Hook addMoreActionsButtons resPrint
- FIX: Wrong Extrafields Element For Assets