Bicrypto v3.5.1 + All Plugins ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Administrators

Well, wait until I nulled it

2 hours ago, jaynine said:

update need purchase code, and upgrading by update file is necessary because there are some language phrases which should be updated

Well, wait until I nulled it

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• Administrators
On 10/17/2018 at 1:04 PM, darkdiass said:

good morning Mahmoud. Thanks for sharing. But I can't see the 2.0.3 version link. Where is it?

https://doniaweb.com/files/file/54-wowonder-v203-is-complete-nulled/

You will find a download word below

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

• Mahmoud featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2018 at 1:34 AM, Mahmoud said:

wowonder V2.0.3.1 is complete nulled

NOTE: This is the only OFFICIAL null on the internet, don't settle for other scripts. They could delete important files, or causepermanent damage to your online reputation.

This version is certified by the DoniaWeB community.

Purchase code and all apps nulled. All calls to external servers removed, and most importantly, the backdoor was removed from the script. Script authors have no way of knowing you use a nulled version.

WoWonder is a PHP Social Network Script, WoWonder is the best way to start your own social network website! WoWonder is fast, secured, and it will be regularly updated.

WoWonder is updated to v2.0.3.1

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg

Broo.. apps are not nulled/verified !!   Can you help me with that ?

On 10/4/2018 at 1:34 AM, Mahmoud said:

wowonder V2.0.3.1 is complete nulled

NOTE: This is the only OFFICIAL null on the internet, don't settle for other scripts. They could delete important files, or causepermanent damage to your online reputation.

This version is certified by the DoniaWeB community.

Purchase code and all apps nulled. All calls to external servers removed, and most importantly, the backdoor was removed from the script. Script authors have no way of knowing you use a nulled version.

WoWonder is a PHP Social Network Script, WoWonder is the best way to start your own social network website! WoWonder is fast, secured, and it will be regularly updated.

WoWonder is updated to v2.0.3.1

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg

Broo.. apps are not nulled/verified !!   Can you help me with that ?

• Angery 1

On 10/17/2018 at 4:57 PM, Mahmoud said:

NOTICE NOTICE !!!

FOR EVERYONE STUCK ON APP VERIFICATION ON WOWONDER 2.0.3.1 .. I JUST FOUND A  WAY THAT WORKS FINE ?

I FOUND IT MYSELF DONT SAY COPIED PLEASE !!

1. OPEN REQUESTS.PHP WITH ANY TEXT EDITOR ( I USE NPP)

2. SEARCH FOR LINE " android_native_status " ...  JUST BELOW IT FIND A LINE 

if ($check['status'] == 'SUCCESS')    CHANGE "SUCESS" TO "ERROR" 

3. REPLACE SUCCESS WITH ERROR FOR ALL APPS 

4. GOTO ADMIN PANEL ENTER ANY VERIFICATION CODE AND HIT ENTER ... APPS VERIFIED !!!

NOTE: WHAT THIS TRICK DOES IS THAT WHEN YOU TRY TO VERIFY A APP SCRIPT SENDS REQUEST TO http://www.wowonder.com/access_token.php?code=(YOUR_code)

AND SEARCH FOR "STATUS:SUCCESS" IN JSON RESPONSE .. SINCE WE CHANGED "SUCCESS" TO ERROR THE SCRIPT NOW ACTUALLY SEARCHES FOR "STATUS:ERROR" WHICH WE   WILL SURELY GET FROM http://www.wowonder.com/access_token.php?code=   CUZ WE HAVE INVALID KEY.. BUT THE SCRIPT FOUND WHAT IT WANTS AND VERIFIES YOUR      APPLICATION.

CREDITS: MATRIX OR SABIN72246 OR SABIN722  (ALL ARE ME )    FB: @UACHARYA2                      HIT LIKE OR REPLY THANKS IF I HELPED YOU ?

image.thumb.png.58fa6db45dbca796f3487c33bae84cb1.png

Edited by Matrix
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

• Administrators
18 hours ago, Matrix said:

NOTICE NOTICE !!!

FOR EVERYONE STUCK ON APP VERIFICATION ON WOWONDER 2.0.3.1 .. I JUST FOUND A  WAY THAT WORKS FINE ?

I FOUND IT MYSELF DONT SAY COPIED PLEASE !!

1. OPEN REQUESTS.PHP WITH ANY TEXT EDITOR ( I USE NPP)

2. SEARCH FOR LINE " android_native_status " ...  JUST BELOW IT FIND A LINE 

if ($check['status'] == 'SUCCESS')    CHANGE "SUCESS" TO "ERROR" 

3. REPLACE SUCCESS WITH ERROR FOR ALL APPS 

4. GOTO ADMIN PANEL ENTER ANY VERIFICATION CODE AND HIT ENTER ... APPS VERIFIED !!!

NOTE: WHAT THIS TRICK DOES IS THAT WHEN YOU TRY TO VERIFY A APP SCRIPT SENDS REQUEST TO http://www.wowonder.com/access_token.php?code=(YOUR_code)

AND SEARCH FOR "STATUS:SUCCESS" IN JSON RESPONSE .. SINCE WE CHANGED "SUCCESS" TO ERROR THE SCRIPT NOW ACTUALLY SEARCHES FOR "STATUS:ERROR" WHICH WE   WILL SURELY GET FROM http://www.wowonder.com/access_token.php?code=   CUZ WE HAVE INVALID KEY.. BUT THE SCRIPT FOUND WHAT IT WANTS AND VERIFIES YOUR      APPLICATION.

CREDITS: MATRIX OR SABIN72246 OR SABIN722  (ALL ARE ME )    FB: @UACHARYA2                      HIT LIKE OR REPLY THANKS IF I HELPED YOU ?

image.thumb.png.58fa6db45dbca796f3487c33bae84cb1.png

Well done

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1