Bicrypto v3.7.0 + All Plugins ×

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2023 at 10:59 PM, OzzieKris said:

I added a new movie using youtube link but when i go into Movies and try to watch the movie, clicking on the desired movie opensan Error page

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

. How can I fix it? Thank you

I had the same issue with the "Edit Members" page but after a fresh reinstall that seemed to have fixed itself but the 404 error page still not fixed on watch movies page.
Im not a code expert and have been trying to figure it out and learn along the way but it has my head in a spin.

*Thought id try fresh install again on localhost and see if it magically fixes everything. Was a mistake because now i got the edit members 404 error back again as well as the watch movies page error too. 😔

if anyone could share any Help or suggestions on how to fix it would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers thanks.

Edited by OzzieKris

Could anyone recommend a good FREE host to install wowonder on.

i tried infinityfree but that wasnt good

i forgot the name of the other host but after a few hours of uploading all the files it automatically deleted htaccess file

im just looking for a free host thats "Wowonder Compatible" to install the site on (to find out if its my localhost that actually has the issues i currently randomly have ) So i can proceed in casually taking my time editing it and make sure everything works properly before going live and start attracting users then get bombarded with upset users having issues posts  😁🤣

If anyone would be kind enough to recommend a Free host they have used for wowonder that would be greatly appreciated 👍

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, chukanta said:

@OzzieKris by hosting kid you can't afford to buy Wowonder now u got it and u also need free hosting how looser are you go for cheap hosting us low $0.5 per month or $4 annual 

First im not a Kid and before u come online and start calling people losers etc how about you go learn english.

Then come back with helpful advice instead of trolling people who are looking for help 

if you had half a brain you would realised id be looking for payed hosting AFTER i know i can get it all working and edited to my own liking.

GO AHEAD TROLL ENJOY YOUR DAY. 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mahmoud changed the title to wowonder v4.3 is complete nulled
  • Administrators
29 minutes ago, chukanta said:

Hello Mahmood update files asking for licence and update button is not clickable 

Screenshot_20231117-174443.png

You will find a license txt file in the update folder,

check it

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• Mahmoud changed the title to wowonder v4.3.1 is complete nulled