Bicrypto v4.0.7 + All Plugins ×

Waziper v5.1.1 - Whatsapp Marketing Tool [Extended License]

Mahmoud

45 minutes ago, Ordinary User said:

Trying new version,

its more stable but some script are broken (easy fix)

send tamplate / button only show from waweb/iphone.

send image dosent working, you can manualy insert image link from database than its working.

chatbot working, webhook working

Brow, where do I download this corrected script? Tell me I'm very layman, you already know! 😄

40 minutes ago, Edilson Souza said:

Brow, where do I download this corrected script? Tell me I'm very layman, you already know! 😄

Yes this is correct sctipt, but you need change this and there to runing, you can use older version

35 minutes ago, O Nerd Cansado said:

How can I fix this?

error.jpg

They remove languange in new version, if you still wanna use it you can migrate using older version and implement it to new one

• Like 1

11 horas atrás, Ordinary User disse:

They remove languange in new version, if you still wanna use it you can migrate using older version and implement it to new one

Which files do I have to replace to get language configuration working in the extended license? 

I have the 5.0.3 regular license script language working fine.

On 5/8/2023 at 12:47 PM, signaluh said:

Fue un placer ayudarte. Por eso estamos reunidos aquí. No lo olvides, ayuda a otros cuando sepas la solución. 

Hello. Good evening friend, does the QR work for you to add the WhatsApp account? I think the api doesn't work for me, I don't know what to do? 🫣

IMG-20230611-WA0000.jpg

Edited by diego1245

On 7/6/2023 at 10:45, O Nerd Cansado said:

¿Qué archivos debo reemplazar para que la configuración de idioma funcione en la licencia extendida? 

Tengo el lenguaje de script de licencia regular 5.0.3 funcionando bien.

Hello friend, it is possible to share the language file since I also have an error that does not load, I thank you 😔 for your contribution.

On 6/6/2023 at 10:32 PM, O Nerd Cansado said:

How can I fix this?

error.jpg

Hello friend, I ask you, is your server working for the registration of the qr code to link the whatsapp?
It is that for me it comes out without the code, it comes out as an error where the image of the qr has to be seen🤷‍♂️

image.png.9d52ca2c0db126da8873e96a600afa12.png

Dears,

I bought the original system and also the instalation fee but i'm having a really hard time with support for all those gaps ans issues on the last version. Therefore i'm looking for someone to re-install it to me and fix all those actual issues.

Anyone does this type of service?

• Administrators

@SAGAR KUMAR SAHU

As I see in your previous comments, you were asking for help in fixing your problems, how can you now fix the members' problems?  Or are you trying to get money?

Communication outside the site is prohibited, if someone places a means of communication outside the site, his account will be banned, please keep the community safe

Regards

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only